[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did I dun goof?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0144.jpg (3MB, 2368x4224px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0144.jpg
3MB, 2368x4224px
just bought this for $20.

I'm still DYEL, hoping to get some gains so my shirts fit better.
>>
>>39132868
It's not bad for a start.

Dumbell exercises are okay for begginers.
>>
Yes, that is a pretty stupid purchase.

Refund and put it towards a gym membership.
>>
For 20 bucks that's legit.. u can fuck with those at home .. still go to the gym and do bar bell shit but for 20 bucks .. shiet I'd roll with em
>>
>>39132893
upto $50 a month to go do dumbbell shit.
vs
$20 flat to have dumbells anytime.
> not doing curls while watching netflix
>>
>>39132868
Only allows for 10kg per Dingell if you want to use both dumbbells at the same time.
I would go buy 2 sets so I could have up to 20kgs on each dumbell.

Still an alright purchase. I have some similar weights at home with iron plates. Screwing and unscrewing to adjust the plates is fucking annoying after a while.
>>
>>39133114
just load everything up on 1 and switch hands
>>
now make one of these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVUU-Wg3LI
>>
You can make 20kg last if you are a total poorfag.

once all your lifts are at 20kg (which should take like .... 3 or 4 workouts, you can

>load all 20kg up and do dumbell walking lunges. do 1 legged deadlifts with all 20kg

>you'll swifly get to 20kg ohp, so do arnold press, or front raise/lateral raise supersets.

>you should be able to bench 20kg already, even if you're an emaciated ethiopian, so do flys instead.
>>
did you buy a bbc dick extender strap on dildo to fuck your boyfriend with and some tampons for your little pussy as well?? hahaha faggot lmao
>>
>>39133621
you seem insecure
>>
>>39132868
>plastic
>8 x 1kg plates

what really what the fuck would you need 8 2lber's for? that's fucking retarded
>>
File: 1469204494015.jpg (54KB, 309x270px) Image search: [Google]
1469204494015.jpg
54KB, 309x270px
>>39132868
why the fuck is everything plastic?
>>
>>39133577
except they're fucking plastic. not to mention a ridiculous number of small denominations. they won't all fit on a single dumbbell. largest you'd probably be able to load are the 4 x 2.5kg's plus maybe one pair of 1kg's more (though you'd probably have to use clip on collars as the screw ons probably won't fit after)
>>
>>39134633
can fit all 2.5s and 2 1kg on one bar.
could squeeze 3 on, but then cant screw up properly.

so ~15kg on one
>>
>tfw can only do 12kg for 3x8
>>
fuckin shit i cant find cheap dumbbells anywhere in my area. best i can get is like $30au each for a 20kg dumbbell.
i guess it's necessary to have 2 dumbbells for flies, overheads and shrugs? fuark there's just nothing cheap. brand new shit everywhere on ebay and nothing simple and second-hand.

>>39134633
it's clearly for 2 dumbbells, but it's pretty scammy claiming a 20kg dumbbell set when it's 20kg total, not each.
>>
>>39134830
spawn camp craigslist (or whatever the AU equivalent is). it'll take some patience but good deals for used fitness equipment come around eventually. also stock up on 10 lb plates. you really only need 2-4 pairs of 5's and 2.5 lbs but you want to get as many 10 lbs plates as you can find.
>>
>>39134882
http://wollongong.craigslist.com.au/search/sga
and more amusingly
http://wollongong.craigslist.com.au/search/bka
it's fucking devoid of life, and despite this being like the 6th biggest city it's tiny as shit and there's virtually nothing in it. next big city is a few hours drive away and god damn i'd pay the $60 for some dbs if it means they can just turn up at my place, it saves on fuel either way. craigslist is and has always been just druggos.
>>
can anyone recommend a good routine that only uses dumbells (and bodyweight shit)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.