[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is fat shaming justified?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: fatshame.jpg (127KB, 850x612px) Image search: [Google]
fatshame.jpg
127KB, 850x612px
Why is fat shaming justified?
>>
it just werks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUmp67YDlHY
>>
>>39132866
Because fat people are ugly

inb4 all that autistic blablabla about self worth and intelligence and work ethic. That's bullshit. It's cause they're ugly.
>>
>>39132866
because being a fat sack of shit is a choice that is wholly controllable. Unlike being Indian.
>>
>>39132866
Because shame is one of the most powerful motivators, and having such a high level of obesity is immoral due to their reliance on the state.
>>
>>39132866
worked on me

Can't imagine if I hadn't been shamed into a /fit/ life and instead had people push HAES bs on me and let me get fatter.
>>
You should be ashamed to be fat
>>
I'm sick of all this liberal muh feels bullshit, pretty soon promoting education will be "dumb shaming" or "dumbphobic", I hope president Trump deports all of you
>>
>>39132866
if shame is what fatties feel in response to themselves and their own choices, then they recognise their own responsibility and they have the power to fix it

there is no shame to be had for people born without legs
>>
Being fat is like a Slipknot song.
>>
>>39132935
>deporting americans to america
>>
File: 1476807054640.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476807054640.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>39132866
because it's not healthy. being fat shortens your life and damages your health.
it's a good thing to enforce a healthy if not /fit/ physique. if for no other reason than to keep you from having to take over 9000 medications before you're 50 just to keep you off life support
>>
Because it's the correct thing to do from an evolution point of veiw.
>>
If you're a fat fuck, fuck off fatty.
>>
File: 13-10-would-bang_o_2615513.jpg (67KB, 639x457px) Image search: [Google]
13-10-would-bang_o_2615513.jpg
67KB, 639x457px
>>39132984
>>
Because I have seen kids eat three times what i used to when I was a fat fuck.

I went to a CiCi's 5 years ago and saw a 200+lbs kid eat a plate of brownies and cheese stick things 10 inches deep. That was before he went back and got a plate of cheese and ranch to did another plate of cheese things.

I shame because I care.
>>
>>39132909
This. I'm "Skinny-fat" going onto just fat atm. Just lack energy and keep making excuses for myself desu
>>
>>39133028
Actually I don't think it has to do with energy. I just whack off too much.
>>
>>39133052
This. If i jack off more than like 5 times a week, I can not be assed to get up early and run at 5am.
>>
>>39133066
>5 times a week
Okay I wank way too much.
>at least 2 times a day
>>
>>39132877

Nigga went from a NES to a GameCube in 2 years?

>Fake as fuck
>>
File: 1417450800381.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1417450800381.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>39132877
>>
>>39132866
because single moms don't provide what their children really need
>>
>>39133066
oh please dont spew that bullshit. Dont fucking pity yourself like that. Its just sad. we both know you could easily have the dicipline and motivation but youve convinced yourself youre just too "lazy" or some shit. grow up.
>>
generally, your amount of social acceptance is proportional to self-care. if you don't care enough to shower and eat in moderation, then your status as an outcast is mostly self-imposed and justified.
>>
>>39132866
>big bones didn't make me this way. big meals did

top kek
>>
>>39132866
there's a difference between fat shaming and obesity shaming, its okay to shame people who are unhealthy
penn and teller did a thing like this where they tested the health of a fat dude and a skinny dude, and there are some skinny fucks who are really unhealthy, even some muscly dudes who don't go to their doctor to check blood pressure and shit and their fucking heart explodes
unhealthy shaming is great, whether its obesity or smoking or anorexia, but fat shaming is stupid
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.