[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: dr.mann.jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dr.mann.jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
What was his end game?
>>
File: Mrs._Mann.jpg (22KB, 550x236px) Image search: [Google]
Mrs._Mann.jpg
22KB, 550x236px
What was her end game?
>>
>>39132808

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2GAkvwElFQ
>>
>Lazarus
What did he mean by this
>>
>/fit/ - Fitness
>>
>>39132808
>it's a /tv/ infiltrates /fit/ episode
>>
why did he fake the signal anyway?
>>
>>39132808
>Dr Hugh Mann
>Hugh mann almost wipes out humanity

BRAVO NOLAN
>>
>>39135086
Muh loneliness
He watched Evangelion while waiting and cried himself to cyrosleep
>>
>>39133118
I say it was bound to happen I mean /tv/ is now run by /pol/. They needed a place to take refuge. I say /fit/ is the only board that hasn't been infested with /pol/ cancer as of late.
>>
>>39136640
fuck off jidf shill
>>
File: before pol after pol tom hardy.jpg (131KB, 830x501px) Image search: [Google]
before pol after pol tom hardy.jpg
131KB, 830x501px
>>39136640
>implying we haven't always been here
>>
this
>>
>>39136640
>implying you're not the cancer, leftist scum

I don't even lurk in /pol/ but sure /fit/ is full of fag normies.
>>
>>39138351
>I don't even lurk in /pol/
Too busy shitposting in /pol/?
>>
>>39138303
Umbilical hernia
>>
>>39136640
>/fit/ is the only board that hasn't been infested with /pol/ cancer as of late.

Are you kidding? /fit/ has a years long issue with /pol/ infesting the place like rats. I have yet to see a single board that doesn't have a heavy /pol/ infestation due to how shitty the mods are at enforcing the rules.
>>
>>39138496
>due to how shitty the mods are at banning things that my liberal self disagrees with

fixed that 4 u
>>
>>39138600
Global rules 3 and 10 are broken by /pol/ crossboarders half a dozen times on /fit/ alone. I don't have to agree or diagree, they're objectively against the rules. Just because you fags are so used to getting away with breaking the rules doesn't mean I'm a liberal for realizing what a load of shit it is.
>>
>>39138422
No, I only visit /fit/ and wish I could just leave here too, but I don't got much else to do on the internet.

But not lurking on /pol/ anymore does not make me okay with faggots and liberals like yourself.
>>
>>39132808
You forgot to switch boards faggot
>>
>>39135646
It's a reference to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hockey_stick_controversy
>>
>>39138496
If you think /fit/ has an issue with /pol/ you should have seen it before /pol/ came into being and the shitlords mostly relocated there. This place ran out Zyzz, fucking Zyzz of all people, because he wasn't white.
>>
File: 1475457036205.jpg (8KB, 280x290px) Image search: [Google]
1475457036205.jpg
8KB, 280x290px
>>39136640
>/pol/
>cancer
JIDF pls go
>>
Is /pol/ controlled opposition?

You don't have to shitpost in a Chinese storefront knockoff to see the anti white world around you.
>>
>>39139149

No it didn't. He liked misc better and had better things to do than stick around on /fit/
>>
File: warneverchangespepe.png (333KB, 930x1060px) Image search: [Google]
warneverchangespepe.png
333KB, 930x1060px
>>39136640

t. Schlomo David Rabbinovitz
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.