[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lifting after eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1458245868720.jpg (59KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1458245868720.jpg
59KB, 640x852px
Hey guys moderate noob here,
at some point when I first started someone told me that it's bad to work out right after you eat, and I've gotten in the habit of strictly following this to the point where I sometimes skip the workout if I don't have time to do it before a meal and I feel like maybe I'm doing it wrong
so please tell me, when is it not good to work out relative to eating or any other activity and how much time should it be separated by?
>>
>eating
>MODERATE noob

You've been in the gym no more than a week if you seriously think you are supposed to eat, PERIOD.
>>
i think the problem is you wanting to take a shit or throwing up.
just go to the gym
>>
>>39132759
I'm sorry please just fucking tell me
>>
>>39132818

30 minutes to an hour is fine. Just don't eat a huge meal.
>>
>>39132824
is that before and after or just before?
>>
>>39132849

You'd usually want to eat right after the gym. It's fine if it's a bit delayed, but don't starve yourself.

What are you eating before and after???
>>
Does not matter one fucking bit for someone at your level of training. That is the only answer you need.
>>
>>39132867
I haven't put much work into changing my diet yet aside from avoiding junk food
>>
>>39132957

That's fucking retarded. Learn how to consume what you need.
>>
>>39132621
So tonight i ate a double quarter pounder from mcds without the bu ofc :^)
Went straight from mcds to the gym and hit the punching bag for half an hour.
Got the feeling to go poo but it wasnt uncontrollable.
This is like an individual basis thing, when i started years ago id have some toast, do heavy squats and vomit and feel fine right after. Nbd bro do what feels right
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.