[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How likely are end of puberty jaw gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

How likely are end of puberty jaw gains?
>>
>>39131533
This dude got jaw surgery
>>
>>39131572
Proofs?
>>
>>39131618
Look at where his chin is in the first pic, its behind his lip, in the next pic its out in front. He also lost some fat which helps
>>
50/50 you either get it or you don't.
>>
>>39131638
So what you're telling me is that I'd have to get surgery to have a drastic amount of jaw gains?
>>
>>39131693
I meam yea, theres tons of examples just like pic related that look good though. Or you can start on tren, i heard that can give you some jawgains
>>
>>39131638
Or he could be just... you know... pointing his jaw forward

there aren't any scars either
>>
>>39131734
His jaw and mouth looks completely relaxed. Plus in addition to it moving foward its also brought down. Standard procedure
>>
I'm 19 and i've noticed a slight improvement over a year
>>
>>39131533

that looks more like weight loss and pointing his chin out more.
>>
>>39131749
Yeah, nah.
If you outline his jaw in the first picture it's in the same position just with the layer of fat and in a more protruding position.
And stop talking about "standard procedure". You're not a surgeon.
See >>39131776
>>
>>39131799
>it's the same position
it's the same shape*
>>
>>39131799
Lol it is most definitely not in the same position retard
>>
>>39131810
See >>39131809 retard
>>
>>39131820
Still wrong, it's not the same shape

These photos are either multiple years apart or he got plastic surgery
>>
>>39131799
This is obviously surgery plus weight loss.
>>
grow a beard.
>>
>>39131830
it's same shape, he's pointing his chin out in the second picture. I do it constantly.

>>39131839
It isn't. If you know what jaw surgery looks like, you'd think OP would want something less modest. It's clearly a natural jaw.
>>
>>39131867
No he's not, his jaw looks relaxed and like he's biting down naturally
>>
>>39131886
Jaws are still relaxed even when protruding outward.
>>
>>39131533
Sorry to break it to you, but you can't 'pamp ap' your jaw bone, it's a bone shape your born with.
>>
>>39131638
>>39131533
all he did was lose weight and take a picture in different lighting you gigantic dumbasses
>>
>>39131533
Could he have gotten a minor septum correction too?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.