[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-10-18-17-41-45-1637521421.jpg (5KB, 100x195px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-18-17-41-45-1637521421.jpg
5KB, 100x195px
What made this person so appealing?
>>
>>39129680
steroids
without them zyzz would have just been some sandnigger faggot with stupid hair and tattoos
>>
pre lifting zyzz looks identical to my cousin

i tried to get him into lifting 3 yeas ago, but he stopped lifting after a month though
>>
>>39129680
the idea that a regular looking scrawny dude can make it in big ways by using modern medicine and steroid use
>>
his spirit
>>
>>39129680
He was a skinny nerd who got fuckin joocy.

An example of a /fit/izen that made it, which is why he's revered.
>>
File: zyzz.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>39130787
but he was just some sandnigger faggot with stupid hair and tattoos
>>
>>39132040
dang if zyzz was still here he would have cringed so hard at these clips
>>
>>39129680

Using the right shirt size
>>
>>39129680
His world of warcraft skills.
>>
>>39132067
Nah, at least they were original. Now every roidfag trys to mimic him.
>>
>>39129680
OP fuck off, I know you're the same faggot who posted this thread like 2 days ago. Jesus.
>>
>>39132067
but thats the point, nothing is cringey when attractive people do it.
>>
>>39132040
Fuck off /pol/ you deranged cunt
>>
File: 1466189660125.png (564KB, 679x758px) Image search: [Google]
1466189660125.png
564KB, 679x758px
>>39134253

triggered
>>
File: 1475423745226.png (698KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475423745226.png
698KB, 785x757px
>>39129680
Well uhh you would have to be alive back then to really know I guess. Zyzz died in 2011, this was back when the whole bodybuilding social media shit was really starting to take off - in today's world it is now all around us so we don't really see it in the same light as we used to.

Like back in 2008-2011 a lot of the shit he was doing wasn't really as common, the entire scene and game were way different - bodybuilding magazines were phasing out and a new generation of fitness youtubers and the entire culture was changing. Now days (looking back) every kid in the gym is tryhard stringerbro listening to electronic music walking around with protein shakes and pre-workout in hand, posting facebook pictures of themselves flexing, partying, being a douchebag, and trying to score with women.

Back in the day that shit was less common. If you were wearing a muscle shirt that revealed your nipples you were fucking gay, if you were posting pictures of yourself flexing you were seen as trying to compensate for something, if you were blasting electronic music and lifting you were a fucking weirdo. The older generation still looks at you like this.

Gym culture has changed and while Zyzz didn't really start that entire movement, he was a pioneer of it. He was the skinny nerdy beta kid that through hard work (and steroid abuse) turned into a guy fucking shit tons of girls and basically becoming the "alpha" I guess.

He was more appealing back in the day because it was all kind of new and the scene was changing, the idea of it was all new and not really mainstream. Like the idea a skinny ugly little brown kid could turn into a sex symbol simply by lifting that goes around trolling didn't even cross people's minds as a possibility. Gym culture was still hidden within magazines and online forums.

Now every beta kid with an inferiority complex is doing it, posting youtube videos, and participating in that new sub-culture. To them they wouldn't understand.
>>
File: japanesebelly.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
japanesebelly.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>39129680
Hmm I don't know, maybe the fact that he

ACTUALLY POSTED HERE
>>
>>39130787
>Russian
>Sandnigger
>>
>>39129680

He reminded us that we all can make it if we use steroids. It is nice to know even World of Warcraft grade autistic fags have a chance to become chad.
>>
>>39129680
He was a character. And for many young Aussies in their early 20's, the golden years of Zyzz and The Misc was when we first started lifting. Those memories stick.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.