[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just binge ate a whole 2kg tub of peanut butter again JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

File: 1430621460183.jpg (69KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1430621460183.jpg
69KB, 472x472px
>just binge ate a whole 2kg tub of peanut butter again

JUST
>>
>>39129529
Bruh......how you afford all this peanut butter?
>>
>>39129529
IIFYM
>>
File: 244.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
244.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>39129529
>the ants ate all my peanut butter again
>>
File: 454.jpg (55KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
454.jpg
55KB, 540x538px
i didn't understand the cravings initially...then i give keto a go and suddenly i can melt down 50 empty tubs to create the 'butter tubber' and fill it with crunchy creamy goodness and eat that too

am I gonna make it?
>>
ENOUGH of this FUCKING SHITE
Do you want to stop this? Go to your local shop right fucking now and buy a litre bottle of vodka. Buy as much peanut butter as you think you can physically handle. Now, drink that entire FUCKING bottle and eat all that FUCKING peanut butter and I guarantee you, when you wake up, you will never be able to eat peanut butter again. This is a secret I've been holding onto but I can't see these FAGGOT threads any longer. If you want to eliminate something from your diet permanently, like your cutting kryptonite, just get completely shitfaced and eat a load of whatever it is you can't seem to stop horking down your fat fucking mouth. I was the same, so I drank a litre bottle of vodka and ate 15 snickers bars dipping them in crunchy peanut butter. Even the thought is making me fucking sick. Now fuck OFF making these threads
>>
>>39130598
Seconded /fit/izen vote called for
>>
>>39130598
based anon
>>
>>39129529
just so youre mouth shut man

JUST
>>
>>39130598

can someone confirm if this works? i have a feeling that there's no amount of hell i could go through that could change my love of cheesecake or whatever.

i mean i've actually done this before, more times than i can count, with lots of different foods + everclear. it really didn't make a difference to me.
>>
>>39130797

>>not IVing peanut butter
>>
thats around 10773 calories

JESUS
>>
File: IMG_1457.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>39130814
This is the aftermath of my snickers bar and peanut butter binge. 24 hours of agonising hangover and then I am free from the peanut butter curse. You just need to ask yourself if 24 hours of pain is worth a lifetime freedom away from your cravings. And of course if you don't think so you're a FUCKING idiot who's never going to make it
>>
>>39130846

what i'm saying is that i've done this, several times already, and it didn't change anything.

i've literally done this with cheesecake, hamburgers, egg salad, loaded mashed potatoes, chicken nuggets, spaghetti, doritos / chips n dip, pizza.

i still love all those things.

i think you're full of shit.
>>
>>39130879
I think you're a weak minded short sighted faggot who's not drinking enough. Infact I know this, because once a man drinks so much and has such a horrific hangover he will never let the same thing happen again; you may have got drunk and gorged on food, but you've never been truly SHITFACED. Try again, but this time drink so much and gorge on your gay cheesecake until you feel your stomach about to explode. Then drink some more, eat some more, and drink some more again. You think this is something you can half arse? Being spineless isn't how you go about destroying your cravings once and for all. You need to go all out.
>>
>>39130814
it does i actually did the same method to stop smoking, cant smoke without throwing up now
>>
>>39129529
i thought it was 5kg?
>>
>>39130921

i don't think you know much about drinking if you think that a bottle of 50% cut vodka is 'drinking hard'.

i used to routinely blackout and wake up miles away from home sleeping in fields and ditches. i'd go through a gallon of everclear every 3-4 days.

you want to talk about weakminded? you're so fucking weak that you threw up some shit and now you can't stomach eating it again. that's call suggestibility. you're wishy washy. pain and discomfort affects you very strongly. that's all your pseudo psychological mumbo jumbo new age faggotry tells me.

you're talking to me about puking after eating a bunch of candy and drinking a bottle of vodka, when was the last time you were puking 4 days after your last drink and every time you tried to eat some soup?
>>
>>39129529
when will you learn honestly
>>
>>39130996
Says the faggot who can't stop eating cheesecake
>>
>>39131159

i don't have a fucking eating problem, dumbass. i'm 20lbs overweight after getting the flu and breaking my leg at the same time.
>>
File: 1359331931500.jpg (769KB, 900x2769px) Image search: [Google]
1359331931500.jpg
769KB, 900x2769px
>>39129529

>just binge ate a whole 2kg tub of peanut butter

Breh. Holy fuck man.

I would tell you to stop you mad cunt, but its almost November and you can have the sickest bulk of any cunt that ever lived.

You must lift the hardest and heaviest you've ever lifted from now until late February before you start your cut. You will be a god. Get a spotter and be sure to lift as heavy as you can, even to the point where you fail your last set of everything. Fuck 5x5 or 3x5 or 5x3 or other shit. Max out your lifts building up to the 1 time max, then deload and do 3 sets of 5 and 1 set of 10.

>GOMAD for hard gainers
>2400 cal, 120 gram protein, just enough saturated fat not to kill while still enough to produce more test
>High carb for an insulin spike because of the dextrose

>FUCKING MADMAN 2 KILOS OF PEANUT BUTTER A DAY
>11760 CALORIES
>500+ GRAMS OF PROTEIN
>1 KILO OF FAT FOR DAT TEST
>400 GRAMS OF CARBS, MOSTLY FIBER FOR BEAUTIFUL TOILET BREAKING SOLID SHITS
>AND YET MOVE LIKE AN ASSASIN, LEAVING NO TRACE ON YOUR ASSHOLE OF ITS PRESENCE

I don't care if its a troll post. I don't care if it's bait. I don't care if you're shitposting or a Perma Bulker that cant cut but is trying to.

You are the chosen one. You're the one who truly leaves humanity behind. You're the man that sees glances now because he thinks he is only lard. In December you will be stared at when the bar is so full of plates, the clamps disintegrate and the bar is bent perfectly only for your shoulders; the cold rolled steel conforming to you personally like a lazyboy out of both fear and respect.

On the day you awaken, find yourself a God, start seeing "Lmao 26 plaet!1", and take all CBT pictures doing a handstand to show your quads in the mirror, then, you have my permission to cut.

God speed anon. Remember the day you almost faltered, and us mortals allowed you to ascend to godhood.
>>
>>39130814
It works, trust me

Hell, even just straight up binging until you're sick works most of the time
>>
>>39131196
Here comes the fatty with his "i used to be fit before my injury" shit of history.
Get over it, apologizer.
>>
File: 1475770497675.jpg (39KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475770497675.jpg
39KB, 540x540px
>local supermarket just started selling reese's PB cups and pieces
>>
File: we dem bois.jpg (109KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
we dem bois.jpg
109KB, 600x720px
>>39131257
>someone put time and effort into this post
>>
>>39131497
>he doesn't know about /fit/'s crippling peanut butter addiction
>>
File: 20161019_040144.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_040144.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39131023
Damn looking good for an old man who's been eating way too much peanut butter for a decade now.
Rumour is he's got plans to just sit and keep eating all day every day for next year or so and once the recession is over go back to his super hero day job. Reckon he may clean up nicely after a month or two not stuffing his face with butter apperantly its not good for your health.
>>39130598
PS it's Scotch. Just wanna say again how much you can all go fuck yourselves. Would've shaved for more asthetic aerobnics if I'd known there so many people in the rafters.

Quite relieved I've not gone mental afterall the walls are really watching afterall.

Love and kisses

Good night freaks
>>
File: 20161019_041206.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_041206.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Maybe one day everyone can eat peanut butter and turn into nice fat super neets

Pinkies up motherfuckers
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.