[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drinking flavored whey What's wrong with you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 10530911-1804357599175947.jpg (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10530911-1804357599175947.jpg
17KB, 600x600px
>drinking flavored whey
What's wrong with you?
>>
It still tastes like shit.
>>
The unflavored whey tastes like mozzarella if you mix it with water, and edam if you mix it with milk.
>drinking cheese
Will Americans really defend this?
>>
>>39126510
Making gains doesn't have to taste like ass, faggot
>>
>>39126571
>>39126732
>>39126755
I drink unflavored isolate from the brand OP posted, and mix it with water. It has a mild milk taste. Doesn't taste bad at all.
>>
>>39126829
why the isolate though?
i just drink the normal whey, is there any benefit to the isolate?
>>
>>39127233
There could be many reasons for other people like lactose intolerance. For me, it's acne. Isolates have most or all the dairy shit removed.
>>
What the fuck I'm convinced people ITT have never tried unflavoured whey

I tried all the myprotein flavours first and always started feeling like I was REALLY forcing it down after a few weeks then I finally tried unflavoured

I mean, it must taste bad right? Since there's all these flavours and that's all people recommend

>it just makes my milk extra milky
>it's delicious as fuck
>literally would drink this just as a normal drink without any reason

Flavoured whey fags are idiot

Also with flavourless if you want a flavour you can just add something in now and then to change it up

tl;dr flavourless is the only way to go
>>
>>39127368
im lactose intolerant though, but i have no problem drinking whey?
>>
>>39126829
>>39127380
>>39126732
>Americans are defending this
baka
>>
>>39127380
its cheaper too
>>
>>39127380
Also not sure where people are getting the "it tastes like cheese!" from I don't like cheese. I don't taste cheese at all. Just creamier/milky-er milk

Whey tastes like shit no matter what when you mix it with water though
>>
>>39127380
>I'm convinced that other people can't have different preferences from me
Why do you even care?
>>
>>39126829
I blend it with bananas, strawberries, oats, peanut butter, and milk. Tastes great. No need for artificial sugars.
>>
>>39127512
Why do you care that I care?

Trying to convince people to try unflavoured. It is literally better and a lot of people never even try it they just assume it tastes bad and that's why there's all the flavours or just decide to try the flavours and never think about trying the unflavoured.

>saves money
>tastes better
>can mix it with whatever you want if you want a diff flavour whenever
>decide on strength of flavour you're mixing

You lose nothing gain everything
>>
>buy unflavored whey
>buy 4-5 different flavor drop
taste better, cheaper in the long
>>
>>39126510

Flavored whey is the best...I think OP has autism.

It usually takes me a month to finish a barrel of whey, so I save up all my rep-tokens and exchange them at the prize counter for my favorite cotton candy whey.
>>
>having trouble cutting and still drinking protein supplements
why do people do this
>>
>>39128874
>rep tokens
>prize counter
What?
>>
Just picked up 11lb of Unflavored Isolate for $60. Thanks lads
>>
>>39127233
It has higher bioavailability, so you don't need as much
>>
>>39129478
lol, retarded. non-isolate already goes through your bloodstream super fast why the fuck would you want to pump more into your system. if anything you'd want to slow it down
>>
>>39126732
Agreed. Unflavored just tastes too savory for something you drink.
>>
File: 1476778257336.jpg (14KB, 264x396px) Image search: [Google]
1476778257336.jpg
14KB, 264x396px
>>39127550
>I blend it with bananas, strawberries, oats, peanut butter, and milk.
>i blend it with sugar and others kinds of shit
>no need for artificial SUGARS

Yeah i mean the difference would be BRUTAL. Instead of buying the flavor, you make your own with a bunch of fruit and peanut butter! Unflavored whey sure tastes great!
>>
man myprotein sucks for flavor. pricing and sales are good though. I wish unflavored tasted like nothing, but it's taste like bone shreddings.
>>
>>39129570
The fuck are you talking about? If anything, it has a mild half and half taste.
>>
>drinking isolate

We get it you like to burn money
>>
>>39129730
>not drinking isolate
>>
>>39126510
I take it dry

Dont be a pussy. Swallow that whey whole.
>>
>>39129989
>I take it dry
yea u do
>>
>>39129989
Yeah, take it. Take it fucking dry. Let me stretch out that boipussy.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.