[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 2ij4044.jpg (41KB, 486x648px) Image search: [Google]
2ij4044.jpg
41KB, 486x648px
Hey /fit/ I fucked up bad today.
I've been super stressed all week and binged on Mickey D's this morning. I'm trying to recoup my day and salvage what I can.

Can we start a motivation thread?
>>
/bump/
>>
Lol faggot stop crying and go to the gym
>>
dunno if this applies here, i saved it a while back

>oh I'm unhappy because I tfwnogf, and am lonely
Have you thought that maybe everyone feels that way too, and that they kind of don't mind those feelings because it makes feeling like a part of something even better?

My man you're thinking backwards here. Having a gf and not being lonely won't change your mindset. That's just what you tell yourself to justify the way you feel.
Instead look at it this way. You are inseparable from the universe, like a wave is inseparable from the ocean. In that sense you are the same as everyone around you.
I you look at a sea shell you'll see not a flawl. It is beautiful and flawless, but let's suppose we are like seashells now, are we going to say that you're not a flawless and beautiful seashell?

Trust me you're not depressed. You're only misguided by your thoughts which aren't your whole existence.
To illustrate this: try being quiet and close your eyes. You'll notice your mind name objects and trail off with thoughts. You can't do anything to change this, so therefore it isn't really "you" as you know it, but is an automatic process or feature of your existance. Much like your beating heart is a process and feature of your existance.
So are your thoughts you? Not at all.

What I'm trying to get at here is that depression is an illusion constructed when we place our centre of gravity in our mind, thinking it to be everything, when it is only a part of the whole beautiful organism that is you.
>>
File: 1462917862041.jpg (72KB, 535x439px) Image search: [Google]
1462917862041.jpg
72KB, 535x439px
>>39125832
Work or the dog gets it
>>
>>39125832
Note how many calories you took in, and eat better the rest of the week.
Fasting or eating ultra low calorie tomorrow is good too.

It's easier if you think about calories as a weekly rather then daily allowance.
>>
>>39127403
this, i fast every sunday, makes me not feel bad if i eat a little off
>>
File: Redemption.jpg (2MB, 1500x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Redemption.jpg
2MB, 1500x2400px
When we are on the last few reps, when it's a struggle to continue, is where we separate ourselves from our past, is where we grow. Keep going, OP.
>>
>>
>>
File: Work Harder Comrade.jpg (165KB, 649x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Work Harder Comrade.jpg
165KB, 649x1080px
>>
>>39125832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUqHAFs65R8
>>
>>39125832
Motivate me not to go get a pack of cigarettes.

I lost my girlfriend last week and thought I had a chance at getting her back. I don't think I can because she's so depressed and probably fucked in the head for the rest of her life. 8 months for nothing.
>>
>>39129161
Lmao
>smoking because of a breakup
Go buy 2 packs and smoke them all
>>
>>39129188
I have been trying to quit for a while now. I smoked my last one last Friday. I'm trying hard not to go get some but I've been very sad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.