[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it safe to work out on cocaine? if so, can I still take all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
is it safe to work out on cocaine? if so, can I still take all my usual supplements?
>>
no, it fucks up your ability to feel pain so you might push yourself too far (not in a good way)
>>
>>39124733
rev up some tren, snort a line, take a preworkout and hit the gym bro. what have you got to lose, your life? don't be a pussy
>>
>>39124762
don't forget your post workout protein shake too
>>
do it for science, OP
>>
>>39124733
Having to go snort up more every 30 minutes to keep the high going would be a big disruption to my workout also I'd probably just end up talking somebody's ear off for two hours
>>
>>39124756
no pain, all gain
>>
If you're so dumb that you have to ask if it's safe to do anything on cocaine then you need to go stick your head in the oven.
>>
>>39124733
Nothing is safe on cocaine, not even sitting still.
>>
hi, i'm a cardiac scientist, it's a terrible idea. lots of people have subclinical cpvt (basically congenital heart defects that can be very subtle) but being coked out and jacked full of catecholemine is a great way to set it off
>>
Yeah take a few lines mixed with steroids and clen then go sit in the sauna ;^)
>>
>>39125288
cardio man, I have an enlarged left atrium that refluxes a little bit. I did a stress test and was cleared for physical activity. will cocaine aggravate it at all?
>>
>>39125312
Sharky pls
>>
what about speed?
>>
>>39124733
You'll be fine as long as you stay out of the sauna.
>>
>>39124733
Coke isn't a great drug honestly. The hype surrounding the name gives you a better high than the drug itself.
If it was cheap I would say it's fine for what it is but at $80/g and an hour high it is so not worth it.

Amphetamines will give you a cheaper and longer high. That is if an illegal drug to give you euphoria and energy is what you really want.

I've done some intense mountain biking on amphetamines before. My heart didn't seem to get faster than it normally does when biking but that's just me.
>>
>>39124733
Yeah, green light op. You should be fine
>>
>>39125405
cocaine is bad for your heart. this is basically the #1 true fact about cocaine in relation to your heart. So if you're gonna do it, do it sparingly and not mixed with serious physical exertion.
>>
>>39124812
>every 30 mins
my man you're paying for some low quality stuff
>>
I've worked out on coke, it wasn't the worst, nor the best.

Working out on a big bowl of meth definitely ruins the high though, my chest felt like it was going to explode and I couldnt breathe after 5 reps of 245 bench. Never again.
>>
Heart finna explode in his chest (hodgetwinsbitches)
>>
LSD BEST PREWORKOUT
>>
File: Mild disappoint.jpg (47KB, 452x544px) Image search: [Google]
Mild disappoint.jpg
47KB, 452x544px
>>39125288
>>39124733
As someone who made this poor decision I can say I felt my heart being off rhythm for a good hour during my workout. Not recommended. Save the nose sugar for your days off. Or not at all. Preferably not at all.
>>
>>39124733
cocaine and HIIT cardio is the best way to burn fat
>>
I worked out on adderall once my heart started beating off rhythm
couldn't breath for a bit
fuck that shit
sticking to caffeine
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.