[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MyProtein

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: my_protein_main_image.jpg (82KB, 767x350px) Image search: [Google]
my_protein_main_image.jpg
82KB, 767x350px
thoughts on the brand? Is the whey good? I'm running out of my MusclePharm blend and need some more protein powder. Could use some more Creatine too.

SUggestions on flavors? Should I get the isolate or just the impact whey?
>>
>>39124448
I think they're the best out there in terms of quality and price. Get the regular Impact Protein. I highly recommend Chocolate Smooth.

I heard their creatine is very good, but I haven't used it, so I can't vouch for it.

Make sure you wait for a flash sale; 25% is pretty much the normal price, but I got a 5kg bag during a 50% off sale for $60.

Finally, my only complaint is time. It takes about a week to actually get your stuff, so order ahead of time.
>>
File: 1271117495621.jpg (9KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
1271117495621.jpg
9KB, 350x268px
>>39124448
60% off on all proteins right now
Get 11lbs vanilla and add cinnamon to make it less disgusting
>>
Just got lemon cheesecake flavor. It's ok-ish.
>>
>>39124448
Get the reg

Also everyone always recommends flavours but I tried them all and in the end I tried flavourless.

>mfw it was actually nice while they flavours all got gross after a few weeks and I never wanted to drink them again
>flavourless just makes your milk extra milky
>unironically would drink flavourless as a normal drink just for the taste

I'm so sure people just haven't tried unflavoured whey
>>
>>39125297
Thanks for the info bro. Gonna buy like $100 worth
>>
>>39125297
>up to 60% off
>>
>>39124448
This is shit advertising by the company.
>>
>>39124448
I bought my first ever protein powder pack last week, I chose impact whey

many suggest chocolate smooth, however I think it is very sweet for my taste

if you can handle sweetness then go for it. I think next time I will order the no flavor version because I feel the sweetness is in every flavor.
>>
>>39124448
https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein
it's high quality, good (depending on the flavour) and cheap
>>
>>39126521
btw I just got the 5lb mocha one, I got the 1kg one a while back and liked it enough
>>
>>39124448
http://www.fitnessdealnews.com/seller/2-x-5-5lb-whey-protein-62-99-mix-match-24-flavors-w-myprotein-coupon/
>>
>>39124448
i was told it tastes like trash
>>
>>39124448
Great quality and value, flavors are hit or miss. The vanilla ones are too artificial sweet for me, but the chocolate ones like Chocolate Brownie and Chocolate Mint are great. Chocolate Smooth is too sweet for me personally. Get the Impact Whey.

Their protein cookies are damn good as well, and they sell massive jars of natural peanut butter (literally the only ingredient is peanuts, no sugar) that are dirt cheap during sales.

I just snagged 5 lbs of Chocolate Mint and 5 lbs of Chocolate Brownie for $65 shipped during their last sale. Identical macro profile to ON Gold Standard and half the price, jesus christ.
>>
>>39124448
it is good, have tried the smooth choc one and the fruity cereal one (because it was on sale).
the smooth choc, it is OKAY, but as>>39126517 said, it is very sweet.
the fruity cereal one, well it tastes pretty funny and you have to get used to the taste, other than that its actually not that bad.
have heard that cinnamon danish should be the best, anyway that is the one i'll go for next time, that or the cookies and cream one.
just buy the impact whey, it is cheaper
>>
>>39126359
>up to 60% off
only on shit flavors. Cinnamon fixes EVERYTHING
>>
>>39126517
nah famalam you don't want unflavoured, it literally tastes like ass
>>
>>39124448
i bought the impact whey in Strawberry. It is kickass. Only fucking faggots still eat chocolate tastes and think whey tastes like shit. Just be aware that it has 20 gr of Protein per Scoop. That is not that much, but well worth the good taste, just take 30 gr scoops.
About 110 kcal per scoop then.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.