[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have shit form?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161018-124350.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161018-124350.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
https://youtu.be/OGB0Pl0Shb8

Bros please help me. I've been having to take several breaks from squatting because I ended up with stinging pain in the lower back muscles and honestly it makes me not want to do squats anymore. I've filmed my form doing my heaviest because I assumed the form went to shit when I struggled, but honestly I think it looks somewhat OK. I've seen people with much worse form have no problems.

What am I doing qrong guise plz halp
>>
>>39122903
desu it looks like you hyperextend your lower back waaaay too much. This actually mechanically weakens it. Neutral lumbar spine is key here.
>>
>>39122914
Is this better senpai
https://youtu.be/i_4NGMnZJd4
>>
>>39122914
>>39122971
P-plz respond
>>
>>39122903
Looks like you're bracing wrong. Are you taking all your air into your chest?
>>
Your form looks okay. You need to consult a physical therapist or something alike so he can find where the problem is from. Personally working leg unilaterally did wonders for my back pain
>>
>>39123075
No I do try to push it in to my belly as much as I can. I just have a wide ribcage in general
>>
Your form looks okay but you unrack it all wrong and thus fuck up bracing.

How to unrack:

1. Get under the bar so your shitty feet are bisected by bar projection, bar on traps or delts or wherever you put it
2. Get your shitty hips forward so they are right under the bar. The only thing bending should be your knees, torso perpendicular to the fucking gay floor < this is important shit you fag
3. Flex lower back, then flex abs, then sorta push your neck/head into the bar, then unrack by straightening your knees, not by doing a good morning. When you unrack the bar you gotta stand 100% straight, which includes your upper back, even on low bar.
4. Don't look at your feet. Neck is straight.

All that said check for asymmetry and shit because your form is pretty decent and the only thing I can think of is one of your muscles like quadratus lumborum working extra hard and getting all upset and shit.
>>
>>39123189
Allright. Thanks faggot
>>
You're hyperextension your balcony. Flex your abs and bring your ribcage down before engaging the bar
>>
>>39123264
I hate when I am hyperextension
>>
>>39122903
>lowbar
>above parallel

you are the kind of faggot that says they got a 3 plate squat in 6 months.
>>
>>39122903
1. Learn how to pack your shoulders and lats. Your elbows are too far back and it's forcing the weight forward and causing unnecessary shear on your lower back.
2. Learn how to activate your glutes before and through each rep. Looks to me like you start each rep slightly bent at the hips indicating lack of glute recruitment. Glutes will take shear off your lower spine because you will be standing more upright.

Good luck OP. Your form isn't all that bad but you do have things you can fix.
>>
>>39123332
this is all bullshit.
>>
>lowbar
stopped watching
>>
>>39123348
Why
>>
>ray bans
>undercut
You god damned faggot
>>
>>39123421
Shut up I'm hip
>>
>>39123348
>>39123368
Its not
>>
>>39122903
Mirin that qt next to you's flexibility
>>
>>39123323
thats atleast parallel you faggot dyel, i bet you only replied because of your crippling insecurity
>>
Fuck cunt, just check out that chick beside you for all you need to know. Possible buttwink, but hard to tell at this distance.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.