[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym/girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161017-224658.png (245KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161017-224658.png
245KB, 1440x2560px
Do women really pay attention to what men do at the gym and relate it to sex?
>>
I pay attention (mostly looking at form because there are a lot of ego lifters at my gym, and I have had to "save" someone twice), but I don't relate it to sex.
>>
>>39121323

if ur girl please leave, no girls allowed.
>>
My girlfriend stopped going to one gym because guys would walk over and offer to help her and try hit on her constantly thinking they were endearing because she'd glanced over and they were in her peripheral
>>
>>39121332
Do you ever wonder how many of them she fucked? I'd wager most to be sure.
>>
>>39121332
Did she say what they opened with? And was it weird knowing your girl fucked and sucked every cock in that gym?
>>
>>39121346

Let me lean over and ask her
>>
>>39121353
honestly who cares about her opinion and just ask how many girls shes fucked at the gym if its your last day
>>
>>39121332
Ive seen guys offer girls unwarranted help with form and workouts. Never ended well
>>
>>39121332
This is embarassing but I was at Planet Fitness prior to getting a real gym membership and I was stupid enough to try squats in the smith machine. I was just trying to see if it was possible. Guy comes over to me and says "Can I give you advice?" I say no I'm a powerlifter. Cringe all around really.
>>
>>39121375

One of the few times we worked out together I'd be off for 5 seconds doing something, look back and she had some guy run over to try chat her up

Fucking unreal, almost 90% of the time it was 50 year old asian men.
>>
>>39121323
You've had to save someone? Or you took it upon yourself to give unsolicited advice
>>
>>39121383
>woman
>"power"lifter

Heh, a bit of an oxymoron there, eh mlady?
>>
>>39121391
What race is your gf?
>>
>>39121392
No, the same guy got himself pinned while benching twice. I go to the gym at like 2 AM so it's pretty empty. He actually yelled, "help me" and I ran over. There was a dude standing equally close but he had headphones on.

After the first time, dude with headphones asked him if he wanted a spotter, and he said no. Then he got pinned AGAIN.
>>
>>39121332
Guys are the worst at this
>>
File: degrassi.jpg (102KB, 634x851px) Image search: [Google]
degrassi.jpg
102KB, 634x851px
>>39121404
The smith machine was already making it an oxymoron desu. He says "You need to keep your back horizontal so you don't hurt it". I say I'm doing lowbar squats. Next time I saw him I almost showed him a video by Mark Rippetoe on lowbar squat.
>>
>>39121438
*less horizontal
>>
File: 1459011987311.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459011987311.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>doing cadio at the gym
This bitch knows that the road is free to use right?

I don't pay to do cardio, I pay to go to the gym because that's where the heavy shit is.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.