[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the DNP hits you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
God this is an amazing weight loss drug.

I'm tired and a little hot though. Anyone have experience?
>>
>>39119477
rip in peace
>>
>>39119477
>take dnp
>die
>>
>>39119485
>>39119509
I'm not dying tho
Just getting sexier
>>
What dosage are u on? Im on 200mg/day for 2 weeks looking visibly slimmer but flat, cant wait to see look after i come off
>>
>>39119553
500mg/day

I hope this is okay
I already noticed I lost weight. Definitely going to get even more boipussy than usual
>>
>>39119662
500mg seems pretty rough, id be on 400 if i didnt have to sit through the aussie heat. Ill probably go to 400 in a couple days
>>
>>39119477
I hope you're using a mg scale.
>>
>>39119714
I'm not. They're already capped.
>>39119689
It's cold out where I live.
I still ended up sweating when I was rushing to class though. And sweating during sex with that guy from /soc/ yesterday. Sweaty sweaty sweaty. But definitely working
>>
i live in a hot as FUCK place and i dont know where to even start getting a legit source so i cant into this shit
>>
>>39119477
I really hope you're close to your natty limit taking this, otherwise LOL.
>>
>>39119839
Are you implying that you think I'm sweating too much? Because it's only really when I'm either walking fast or having sex. Not like, consistently sweating
>>
>>39119477
>Lethal dose it only 3-4 times higher than the therapeutic dose
>every regulatory agency deems it totally unfit for human consumption
>known to be mutagenic and carcinogenic
>>
>>39120093
So are cigarettes but I smoke too
>>
>>39119485
>>39119509

its not dangerous unless you're retarded.

>>39119662

3 pills is safe as long as its not summertime, you have a cool environment, you're drinking plenty of water.

>>39120093

it's not so known. there's actually evidence that it could fight cancer.
>>
>>39120111
Is it fighting you?
>>
>>39119689
Where do you get your DNP in Aus? Ive found sources for pretty much everything else but dnp so hard to find
>>
>>39120111
Not the guy you're arguing with, but I'll let you know something.

It literally perforates the mitochondria in your cells. Think about that for a second. Protons are fucking firing through your body to turn the engines of cells into swiss cheese.

Think about what you're doing and consider cutting the natural way with HITT instead of DNP. DNP is dangerous long term. Have you seen your semen when you're on DNP? That should tell you more than enough.
>>
>>39120093
>known to be mutagenic

Leaving humanity behind
>>
File: 1476471679764.png (299KB, 680x598px)
1476471679764.png
299KB, 680x598px
Help guys I took 10 grams of dnp accidentally, im in a cold water bath, it's currently filling but I'm afraid, my skin in contact with the water creates vapor, what do, I can't call a medic, I'm broke as fuck
I thought the pills said 100mg but they said 1000mg each
help guys please
>>
>>39121009
>>39121009
Truly leaving humanity behind
>>
>>39121009
I think this post is a troll but if not:

Rest in peace, dude
>>
>>39121009
A medic would only be able to watch you die.

I suggest you call your parents with your last few minutes on earth.

RIP in peace dumbass
>>
>>39121075
>>39121086
>>39121120

here guys, I'm just humbly gonna return one of these many precious (yous) you gave me
>>
>>39121086
>>39121120
Of course it's a troll you tards. Who the fuck caps DNP at 1g?
>>
tell me more about this shit /fit/

im a fat piece of shit, i have a desk job now and sit around all day and when i get back im tired and dont wanna do shit, ive started going to the gym 2-3x a week but ive put on legit 10lb in the 2 months ive been working there and was already a little fat, so at this rate it would take months of diet+exercise to get in proper shape. i was thinking about taking some steroids, not a lot and not anything to inject just some pills to supercharge my workout for awhile, but this sounds way more better if i can just do it for a couple weeks and get back in acceptable shape and work from there.

where does one acquire such a thing and what is your advice /fit/
>>
>>39119689
How DNP in Aus brah?
>>
>>39119477
If you're feeling tired you need to take more, anon.
>>
Where do you guys even get dnp from?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.