[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a real woman to get a body like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1464337592949.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464337592949.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
A very slim body except for a big, muscular ass. What I mean is, if a woman has a butt this fit, wouldn't the rest of her body be more fit than this?
>>
Genetics or surgery.
You would have an excellent ass as a base and do butt exercices to have this.

Extremely rare.
>>
>>39117263
But let's say you have a slim body, the genetics for that. Then if you only work your glutes, wouldn't this be the result?
>>
>>39117252
I guess something like oly or powerlifitng for strength and then a body building routine for ass might work, but probably not to the extent of the picture
>>
>>39117276
Why don't you try it instead of shitting up the board with useless questions you dumb cunt
>>
>>39117298
So like, are some women just born with that much muscle?
>>
>>39117276
Yes, if you have the genetics for a fat donk then focusing only on your glutes will get you that mass.

Ever seen that one guy who gave himself one giant fucking arm?
There you go.

Also take a look at the workout plans of brazillian women.
If they don't do it in the gym then it don't work.
>>
>>39117341
>fat donk
We're not talking fat here. OP girl barely have any ass fat at all.

But how far can gym training take your booty?
>>
>>39117331
dude that picture is CGI. Women will never have as much muscle as men or as much as fictional images like in the op. Train for whole body strength and do a body building routine for ass. Basically high weight low rep compounds and high rep lower weight isolation exercises for ass.
>>
>>39117252
>Using a video game model to see whether the body is possible natty.
>Complete autism.
>>
>>39117368
By fat I mean thick not just favorable fat distrobution.
I know she isn't going to do a set of gobblet squats and end up with an anna sophia robb booty, but she's can get a better thicker ass if she's really lucky to have the right kind of genes and she busts ass(LOLOLOL)at it.
>>
>>39117443
What the fuck is "thick"? Fat or muscle?

Does OP girl have a plump ass or buns of steel?
>>
>>39117525
Thick is volume of ass
Fortunate muscle shape and or well shaped fat is what matters.
The cartoon in the op has a muscular yet soft ass.
Kim Kardashian has a fat yet very well shaped and maintained ass.
The average Brazillian has a perfectly proportioned ass of fat and muscle.

Get it?
>>
>>39117558
No. How can her butt be soft if it's muscular?
>>
>>39117741
Muscle can have a lot of fat in it.
Women are especially prone to having fatty muscle.
Also women can have a layer of fat on top of muscle, mainly because ladies carry a lot of very VERY necessary bodyfat relative to men.

That's why women can not go as low bodyfat as a low bodyfat man ever without, you know, dying.
>>
>>39117951
So basically you're saying OP girl has a strong ass with a lot of fat on it?

That's basically the same as saying her ass is fat, you know.
>>
>>39117951
>Muscle can have a lot of fat in it.
wrong, except in the case of degenerating muscle in the elderly, and kolbi beef. though maybe Im wrong that it would considered "a lot". women store more fat in their hips/ass because of hormones, but the muscle itself doesnt have fat in it, there is a layer above the muscle tissue.

>>39117252
you can isolate the glutes, which would be the best bet, but its hard to say how much the thighs would grow in doing so. it also depends a bit on genetics, and hormones, and their effects on fat distribution
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.