[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

body goals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

as a gril how do i achieve body like Audrey Hepburn? pic related. this is my own personal asthetic but i dont know where to start. I weigh 140 at 5'6". help
>>
Listen here, bitch. Audrey was a goddess with perfect genetics. She did not have any "routine" or "workout" other than focusing on her career. She didn't have to worry about how she looked because she was a 10, OK?

so I guess do this
>have godly genetics
>be perfect
>don't not be Audrey Hepburn

delete your thread
>>
Eat less, do cardio everyday.
>>
>>39117233
What's there to ask? She was just skinny.

Just lose weight until you're there. There ain't more to it.
>>
>>39117247
god i love her so much. i have shit genetics but i want to be her
>>
>>39117247
She was a dancer, trained as a dancer, and ate moderately oft lightly and mostly healthy.

She was in fact a 5/10 that is constantly played up as a 11/10 because...movies.
>>
>>39117233

she was malnourished growing up during WW II and it left her skinny and with a tiny appetite the rest of her life
>>
>>39117275
YOU SHUT your WHORE MOUTH you gay FAG
>>39117271
We all do, little baby. We all do.
>>
>>39117233
>I weigh 140 at 5'6"

You're fat. You need to lose a lot of weight to look like that. And it's mainly that. Lose weight. Also, she had a small frame. If your frame is much larger, you won't achieve her look. But either way, you'll look better.
>>
>>39117303
man i go back and forth about my weight. at this weight i have a really cute butt. but my fat love handles hang out. i dont wanna lost the butt.
>>
>>39117233
Honestly just do lots of cardio and diet down. Based on the pic, and a quick google, she looks like she had minimal muscle. Audrey luckily has really nice bone structure in the face, so she can pull off the look really well.

I guess advice would be diet until you feel close? You could maybe get close to her body, but without seeing your face we have no way of knowing if you would look like her.
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 599x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 599x491px
>>39117323
>at this weight i have a really cute butt
>>
>>39117323
audrey hepburn doesnt have a butt hope that helps
>>
>>39117323
Your butt is prolly made of fat. Woodn't it be nice to have the fat butt minus the other fat on your bod?

Well, guess what, that's not how it works, unless you're Kim K. and get fat injections. The only way is to build a butt out of muscle mass with only a little fat to round it up.
>>
File: 2341234.jpg (156KB, 653x986px) Image search: [Google]
2341234.jpg
156KB, 653x986px
>dem delts
>>
>>39117323
>at this weight i have a really cute butt

Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>
>>39117361
Damn, you niggas are thirsty/you girls have low standards for your goals.
She looks like the south end of a north facing pit bull.
>>
>>39117349
She doesn't have anything. Why does this girl want to be like her?
>>
>>39117377
she is the epitome of elegance and class. something you dont quite understand.
>>
>>39117247
>>39117271
>>39117275
The fuck are all talking about. She smoked a pack a day and starved herself. She was insanely unhealthy and from what her daughter says, she was a bit crazy.
>>
>>39117247

She also smoked a shit ton of cigarettes. Like chain smoking 4 packs a day. It even disgusted people in her own pro-smoking era. That surely helped to kill her appetite.
>>
>>39117509
From what I heard, she was always three compliments away from sucking a cock bone dry.
>>
>>39117502
>She smoked a pack a day and starved herself.

Three packs a day. I just checked.

http://www.everythingaudrey.com/audrey-hepburn-smoking-facts-and-images/
>>
>>39117528

Yes, she was also known for her libido. Especially if you were a soldier returning from the front lines and smelling of petrol. It was a fetish of hers, apparently. But she'd fuck the maƮtre d' in a pinch as well.
>>
>>39117413
If you think she has class just because of her physique, then you're out of your fucking mind.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.