[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age Targets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: calm.jpg (160KB, 816x1078px) Image search: [Google]
calm.jpg
160KB, 816x1078px
>Teens are about learning and being generally dumb, finding yourself post-angst
>Twenties are about sex and money, strengthening body for rest of life, world understanding
>Thirties are about establishing your fort in the world, becoming your mature adult self

How are you doing for your age group right now?
>>
File: 1464809090344.jpg (22KB, 424x317px) Image search: [Google]
1464809090344.jpg
22KB, 424x317px
>>39116588
>Twenties are about

Already kekking. Have a (you)
>>
File: 1460955221640.jpg (82KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460955221640.jpg
82KB, 400x600px
>>39116625
Can't take the heat of the truth?
>>
>Teens are about making threads like this
>>
>>39116588
t. a 19 year old college freshman majoring in philosophy
>>
20s to max your career and general self improvement. 30s to bang 9s.

any girls that come your way during your 20s is a bonus.
>>
>being an idiot, ever
>having irresponsible sexual activities in the prime of your youth
>not having kids in your early 30s when you still have youthful energy to raise them
>>
Every age is about doing whatever you want without fucking future you over too much.
>>
File: spaghetti o's.jpg (60KB, 570x685px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti o's.jpg
60KB, 570x685px
>>39116588
>Age 25

- Making about ~$75-80k/yr after bonus & 401(k) match. I save about $37k/year and am trying to build significant wealth while young to take advantage of dat dere compound interest. $123k net worth.
- Trying to read and listen to shit that will generally make me more intelligent
- Lift mediocrely
- Bang 6-7/10s from Tinder

It's alright man.
>>
>>39116588
>Teens are about learning and being generally dumb, finding yourself post-angst
It took me until I was nineteen to find myself in that way. Didn't help that I repressed my teenage urge to be angsty until I was like 17, partly because 4chan made me feel really self conscious about wanting to look/act like sasuke from naruto, partly because my manchildness extends to today (26 year old) in my /toy/, /a/, /tg/ and /v/ hobbies.
>Twenties are about sex and money, strengthening body for rest of life, world understanding
I'm struggling with money and body... started lifting in january, have seen steady progress. The rest, I think, is sorted out nicely.
>Thirties are about establishing your fort in the world, becoming your mature adult self
I actually hope to be able/plan to do that by the time I'm 29. Some bumps and turns aside, I was able to plan my life surprisingly accurately from my 15 years up until now.
>>
File: dreddanger.jpg (2KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
dreddanger.jpg
2KB, 125x118px
I like mid twenties with a mind set that is in the thirties or forties which sucks because if you want one who is attractive they are FUCKING RARE AS SHIT
>>
>>39116588
>Teens are about learning and being generally dumb

Or you could work hard in your teens and reap the benefits for the rest of your life
>>
I'm 29, make 60k/yr. In the market for a new job paying 80-90k. Pretty unhappy with current one.

Hit a few bumps in the road with a bad ex situation but have a new gf and pretty happy. I'd be happier if I broke 500lb DL.
>>
>>39116588
>21
>starting to get a green dude in symmetric strength
>study law, work with multiple lawyers as many different things
>speak english, spanish, portuguese
>learning windsurf
>kissed a girl last saturday, plan on inviting her to do something this week (solid 6/10, nice personality, comfy af)

I... id say im pretty good. I havent touched a game nor faped for some time, and im trying to cut caffeine. Got with this chick and another one, and been having a great mood overall.
>>
>teens: was a nerd and concentrated solely on school and standardized exams
>twenties: from 17-25 all I did was concentrate on masters degree and internships, had maybe 1-2 friends but we never hung out
>late twenties: income at 100k/yr (but not rich as student loan payments are 1k/mo) and work in a field with girls older and younger as my direct reports
>all I do is fuck and date bitches at work (idgaf)
>fucked about 12 coworkers ages 20-44
>now 28

I didn't do shit desu senpaitachi. I spent most of my money on a new Audi 8 and my condo, and shit I don't need like champagne and fancy clothes.

All I had in my bank account last year was like 600$ in savings as I'd just spend spend spend

Now I have about $15k and I'm trying to mature myself and save half my paychecks now
>>
>>39120393
Holy shit you're insecure
>>
File: 1474001784967.jpg (632KB, 500x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1474001784967.jpg
632KB, 500x1223px
>just turned 18
>leaving school in 3 weeks (NZ fag)
>no drivers licence
>no job lined up
>lack motivation for uni or college
what do?
>>
>23
>60k/yr + rad benefits and bonuses
>ok social life; struggle with keeping in touch
>taking private voice lessons and enrolling in language courses at the local cc next year
>slowly chippin at 22k in student loans
>spending out of control but finally learning to budget
>rent too high but lease ends in 3 months
>fit and good looking but strong BDD from severe gyno
>low success with dating/dating apps because girls can sense my insecurity
>saving up for surgery

Fine, all things considered. Forecast is looking better for 24.
>>
>>39120393
you'll find validation one day, man
>>
>>39120900

He really needed to share, eh.

Makes you think.
>>
File: 1468551122824.png (279KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1468551122824.png
279KB, 421x421px
>22
>about to get engineering degree with 0 college debt
>not really /fit/ yet
>never had a gf, still virgin
Not doing so great desu
>>
>>39116588
20s really arnt fun for anyone
>>
>>39120393
Alright anon, I'll give it to (you)
> "What kind of job do you work?"
>>
>>39121197
R u shitting me m8 it's the best time of your life
Please do me a favor, enjoy being young for me
>>
>>39121112
who gives a fuck you have no debt and a good degree thats more than most people can say
>>
File: CA_AU_knifefight.jpg (172KB, 1230x915px) Image search: [Google]
CA_AU_knifefight.jpg
172KB, 1230x915px
>>39116588

Mixed

Good job, make about $170k US per year between job and military reserves

Still reasonably /fit/ and working on dropping weight (6'2 195# right now)

Desperately searching for a wife

Own my own house
>>
>>39120334
Bro just have a vasectomy and never tell her
>>
>>39116670
that dude looks fucking smelly
>>
>>39116588
>31
>Happily married and son is now 4.
>son is most important thing in my life and is a little hero, I am lucky that he is at the stage thst he wants to do everything with me and copy everything I do
>most of my 20s were spent focusing on career but completely neglecting health.
>Be 200lbs while manlet height (5 foot 7) and very unfit. I'm a fat fuck in denial and can't see that my diet is shit.
>Also live in one of the world's most expensive cities. Unable to save due to high rents
>son is born
>Realise I now have a duty to provide a decent environment for him
>random passer-by in a car shouts "oi fat cunt" before driving off
>for the first time in my life realise I need to pay more attention to my health. I also have a duty to be a good role model
>get a transfer with work out of the city
>Initially, fall for the cardio meme.
>can run progressively far but losing no weight and gaining no muscle
>discover /fit/. Start actually taking care of my diet. Start lifting as well as just running
>Go on brutal cut. Down to 140lbs
> Keep running, and progressively hit faster race times. Lifts develop too, can feel myself getting stronger pretty much daily
>career has settled really well in to new location. I've gone from being "the fat guy" at work to "the fit guy"
> never been so close with wife and son
> finally, after 4 years of saving just managed to buy my first house

Got plenty of goals left to acheive, but happy so far. A huge amount of my physical success is down to this board, so I should be saying thank you.

Also, it is never too late to start. Wereallgonnamakeit
>>
>21
>3 sexual partners this semester
>$13,000 in my roth IRA
>On my way to a college degree with plans for medical school
>Lifts are going up (183 lbs somewhat lean at 5'11)
I'd say I'm doing alright. Still having tfwngf though
>>
File: 324434341343.jpg (6KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
324434341343.jpg
6KB, 180x180px
>>39121232
Academics just come easy to me like how relationships come easy to most people

I just don't want to be a wasted sack of shit at 50 wondering why I never started a family or never did anything meaningful outside my work
>>
>>39121238
I'd say you're doing pretty well desu. Plus you're at the age where you are prime real estate for younger and hot women so should have little trouble finding someone
>>
File: Damiyah-Smith.jpg (526KB, 832x640px) Image search: [Google]
Damiyah-Smith.jpg
526KB, 832x640px
what about the loli years?
>>
>>39121460
>cardio meme

What is wrong with cardio?
>>
there is literally nothing that is more stupid than hanging on to the idea that life is about certain "phases"

do what you want, when you want to do it you weak willed fucks
>>
>>39116588
>spend my teens studying
>come into college this semester with 32 credits from AP classes and outside bullshit college courses I took in my free time
>be place kicker on the football team
>no friends ever
>qt oncology major gf tho
>squat 365 at a bw of 170
I'm happy
>>
>>39121700
Nothing, unless ALL you are doing is cardio, and you have absolutely no knowledge on what you are doing, or training plan in place. Looking back to how much I learned through trial and error/picked up as I went, it's a miracle I managed not to seriously injured myself

>Case in point: ran a half marathon on a heavily injured knee. Absolute agony for the second half of the race, looking back I'm ridiculously lucky I didn't ruin it permanantly
>>
>>39121700
It's just shills who are pushing gym, supplements, fertility ruining steroids, retarded workout plans etc dislike it.

Simple fitness plans and not eating shit and eating better is bad for business.
>>
>>39121704
Traditionally it is, though.

Broadly speaking: infant, toddler,young childhood, adolescence, young adulthood, adulthood, middle age, old age.

While no one's experiences will be identical, the age itself brings certain common themes ie people tend to have children at a certain range of ages. Those children then leave home at a similar range of ages. Finally, there is a life stage where most people retire.

Yes, there will always be exceptions but these are well recognised stages of a human's life
>>
>>39121351
That's pretty fucking bad, when you look smelly.
>>
>>39122008
dude, just look at him
>>
>>39116588
well teens are dumb as fuck and old bitches quite simply arent as much fun, so the ideal 'goldilocks' age range is 22-24, with generally women 20-26 being highly desirable and those who are fit and dont have kids remaining desirable well into their 30s.

...oh this thread is about normative social progress based on the opinions of strangers on the internet bahahahhahaha
>>
>>39122036
Well looking for external validation that you are achieving in relation to others in your peer group is kinda sad. That said I'm pretty insecure at the best of times so fall in to this trap quite frequently
>>
Turned 21 last week, ncount 25-30ish (not sure). Still studying (inb4 debtcucked, its p cheap here), but got no debts, got a decent amount in my savings account, enough to live in my pay account and got some spread around in bitcoin etc. Think I'm doing okay.
>>
>>39121496
Relationships come easy to me and let me tell you faggot career>relationships.
>>
>>39119573
enjoy your no jobs
>>
>>39119678
>Waiting til 30s to fuck

Cuck
>>
>>39123439
>falling for the sex meme
>>
>>39121496
you don't progress in relationships but you do in academics

finding that one gf who you really like is the max relationships can get you
>>
>>39116588
Much dik
>>
>>39120393
>interest making you money
might wana check the annual inflation r8 there man
>>
>>39121230
20's are only the best time in your life for people who fuck up. If you buckled down and work hard instead, your's 30`s to 50`s are the best times of your life.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.