[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh look at me I got big tits and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2794.jpg (183KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2794.jpg
183KB, 750x1334px
What is this suppose to be?! Her fucking hips?! Or squeezed out fat?
>>
>>39116401
combination of both
>>
File: IMG_2795.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2795.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Is this too much test
>>
>>39116434
yea
i'd still fuck her though
>>
She's actually one of the few chunker girls with fake boobs. And she's a White girl living in Japan.

Also she's weird.
>>
>>39116434
That's a smash and pass. If you're stupid enough to wife that with all those warning signs, you deserve what you get.
>>
>>39116401
I'd love to fuck her
>>
I hate waist training bitches
>>
>>39116434
thats called being fat, and those tattoos are degenerate. pink hard confirmed for mentally deranged feminazi

would bang
>>
>>39116434
She started doing masturbation vids too, you gotta pay tho
>>
>>39116401
It's her hips, but there is a sizable layer of fat on top of it which is why it looks so weird. Shes just over that line of what I consider fat instead of thick. If you take off those clothes alot of that tissue is going to sag and move laterally.
>>
>>39117280
>just over that line

she's a fuckin land mass bro. ambulocetus
>>
File: High_Test.jpg (90KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
High_Test.jpg
90KB, 610x457px
>>39117343
High test man, hell of a drug
>>
I need a high test thread in my life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.