[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 12

File: normiesuck.jpg (129KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
normiesuck.jpg
129KB, 700x471px
Is this true?
>>
To some extent.
>>
>>39115367
If you choose to be a negative faggot about everything, then yes
>>
>>39115367

Literally me.

It all boils down to doing whatever you want to do and not doing what others expect you to do if you want to be an alpha boy.
>>
>>39115367
Yes.
>>
Yes and no.

A healthy lifestyle of taking care of yourself hygienically, working out on a semi-regular basis, and eating well (not mentioned), will balance out the mundane and depressive from the first panel.

But not everyone feels the same way come panel 4; those who are more depressive than others may feel overwhelmed by the social spectrum that a balanced lifestyle creates, but that's easily manageable. This is "decompression" for you introverted types. But when you spend time by yourself, you have to do things you enjoy and not things that'll bring back the lows of life you experienced in the first panel.
>>
>>39115436
>>39115428
Is it even worth clubbing or getting normie friends then?
>>
>>39115421
This.

If you choose to be a fag and not enjoy the comraderie of friends then just stay in your basement.
>>
>>39115367
Here are things exercising will make you
>stronger
>faster
>healthier
>look better
Here are things exercise will not make you
>happy
>confident
>pussy magnet
>alpha
>>
>>39115664

>Here are things exercise will not make you
>happy
>confident
>pussy magnet
>alpha

Lifting will help with increasing endorphin to your body = feeling better. Looking and feeling better, along with better posture may, but is not 100% sure to make you more confident.

The pussy magnet and being alpha are more complex than just being fit, true.
>>
>>39115367
Yeah

If you go from beta loser to alpha winner, there will still be part of you that can't relate to normies because they're so different

the way they see things, their humor, and how they act is so weird.
>>
>>39115664
>Here are things exercise will not make you
>>happy
>>confident
>>pussy magnet
>>alpha

THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT THEN
>>
>>39115421
this

or in other words "DONT BE A SAD CUNT"
>>
This literally depends entirely on your personality.

For a lot of people they will feel like they get more out of life with social interaction and feel better in general

Some people will feel like they want to kill everyone around them with more interaction and feel 100% happier sat inside on 4chan all day every day

Find what works for you and stick with that.

Everything sucks in the end though so just off yourself desu
>>
>>39115367
I never got to the friends part.
>>
>>39115819
To have big muscles.
>>
>>39115819
it usually DOES ensure you're more happy, confident, attractive, and alpha, but there is not 100% guarantee.

If you don't adjust your attitude on life, exercise your mind, discover things in life you love and strive for goals, you have a better chance.

Striving to achieve goals is usually what makes people feel good. So you have to constantly be seeking out self-betterment and new better goals.
>>
>>39115853
it's weird getting to that part

I've been part of /r9k/ skype groups and I can actually be myself and talk freely with them with such confidence that I'm seen as a high-tier member of the group

but I've had normies reach out to me to be friends and I am so lost as to what to talk to them about or how to interact

I hate /r9k/ an hate their mentality but can't be a normie.
>>
>>39115881
>If you don't adjust your attitude on life

oops - remove the 'don't' from that sentence. I meant to say:

>If you adjust your attitude on life, exercise your mind, discover things in life you love and strive for goals, you have a better chance.
>>
>>39115879
Who the fuck cares about disgusting big veiny revolting muscles if it doesn't make me fucking happy? Who the fuck actually enjoys this working out shit?

>>39115881
>If you don't adjust your attitude on life, exercise your mind, discover things in life you love and strive for goals, you have a better chance.
>Striving to achieve goals is usually what makes people feel good. So you have to constantly be seeking out self-betterment and new better goals.

Fucking retarded woman talk right there. I want a formula that just makes me happy and that's it. I don't want that stupid fucking gay shit, it's so fucking pointless. Why should I ever bother with anything when nothing I ever do is ever good enough? No one cares, no one ever cared. That's fine though, they can all die too for all I care.
>>
>>39115773
But doing exercises releases endorphins that over long periods of time can make ya feel better
Runners high is better than any drug I've ever taken
>>
>>39115946
I've never felt good about exercising before. It's shit, all of it is fucking dogshit.
>>
This applies to me in some way, but then regards to working.

When I get fired from a job, Im superhappy, that I have my freedom back, and I can live neet life for a few months while surviving on unemployment cheques.

Then after a few weeks of living neet life I start hating myself that Im not contributing to society, and that Im a fucking loser, so then I start looking for jobs again.

Then when I go back to work, Im happy about my new job for a few weeks. But then after a month or so I feel like my job is draining my soul and I wish I would get fired again.

Endless circle of this bullshit. What do
>>
>>39115914
>muscles
>disgusting

Get out.
>>
>>39115914
Fag, just kys. People like you cant and won't change.
>>
>>39115367
If this is remotely true for you then your "friends" aren't your friends at all, just people you happen to hang out with. I'd probably rather have no friends at all at that point.

Honestly I'm no normie but I can't imagine not having at least a couple of friends that I genuinely like. It's the most basic human happiness I can think of. I guess I'm kind of lucky in that regard.
>>
>>39116010
fight ISIS
>>
>>39115367
The 3 first panels is a guy getting over his meaningless life and trying a healthy life style.

Last panel is a faggot who can't choose his friends properly and tries to fit in with people that he has nothing in common.
>>
>>39115914
>I want a formula that just makes me happy

Congrats, you just described everything thats wrong with modern western society in one sentence. This is why companies are making millions off people like you. Everybody wants a quick fix nowadays, LOSE WEIGHT INSTANTLY, GET HAPPY FAST, MAKE MONEY QUICKLY.

Nigga, life is about long term investments. Nothing will make you happy RIGHT AWAY. You strive for goals and personal improvements in every aspect of life. Only then will happiness come, on its own. Happiness is not a goal, it cannot be chased, keep trying and youll be unhappy forever
>>
>>39116031
They are. Only upside is that people should like you, which turns out isn't even true. Worthless.

>>39116043
>no argument

Nice kid.
>>
>>39115449

I like clubbing for the music and chasing dem girls.

But normies and girls are dissapointing as fuk just have no expectations and do whatever you feel like.
>>
>>39116109
Why are you even here if you don't like being fit?
>>
File: 1475020691175.jpg (2MB, 989x3231px) Image search: [Google]
1475020691175.jpg
2MB, 989x3231px
>>39116010
Same here, bro. I've just accepted that life will suck no matter what.
>>
>>39115367

You must fix a fucked mindset, or nothing good happens
>>
>>39115367
If you pick faggots for friends then yea.

Honestly I can be alpha chad in a group of chadlets but its kinda tiring listening to how dumb they are.

Got in with some Comp Sci crowd that are smart and not autistic, way more interesting and fun to hangout with.

Basically there are:

Chads -> fun to party, dumb as fuck tho
Autists -> Interesting to talk to, boring as fuck tho
Chad/Autist combo - > best of both worlds. Chad on the outside autist on the inside
>>
>>39115367
Not one bit
>>
>>39116107
I want the things that I want now. After that I will figure out what I want. I don't care about this journey bullshit.
>>
>>39115914
You ain't my nigga and you definitely ain't gonna make it.
>>
>>39115367
its true but its better to be in shape and depressed than a fat shit and still depressed
>>
>>39115367
I talk to more normal people nowadays but we don't get close or hangout. They know that something's different about me and they probably think I'm gay. I spent the four years in near isolation as a friendless non-verbal neet. So I'm a try hard and they pick up on it.
>>
>>39116378
>I want the things that I want now.

Too bad for you then, thats not how the world works
>>
>>39115819
To impress autistic homosexual men in current body threads on an anonymous anime imageboard
>>
File: jWOT3Pw.png (1MB, 631x893px) Image search: [Google]
jWOT3Pw.png
1MB, 631x893px
>>39115367
Its true.

Add in the next panel where the autist makes 100k a year but has zero free time, has a nice gf but she wants to have kids.

The ride never ends. Fuck normies
>>
>>39116189

The feels are too strong.
>>
>>39116604
>having kids is a bad thing
The kikes sure have done a great job brainwashing you into making your own species extinct
>>
>>39116604

Kanye is king of the autists
>>
I watch more anime/play more videogames now as a 31 year old with my own house than i did as a 24 year old NEET.

The thing about actually being a fat NEET is, there was no motivation to do anything other than wearily trudging through the days doing anything to distract yourself from life but being unable to enjoy anything or do anything in it.

In my experience i couldn't even enjoy a fucking TV show, it was just an endless parade of blandness.
>>
>>39116653
Why would you ever want an ungrateful brat that will dictate how to live your life? Live for yourself and do what you want.
>>
>>39115664
>>look better

top jjej
>>
>>39115979

i feel euphoric as fuck if i put my metal and do a intensity strength day
>>
>>39115367
That is literally me, wow
>>
>>39116701
Good goy. Remember not to have any babies because they ruin your life. Don't get married either or you will lose all your money when the girl cheats on you. Also religion is stupid and evil so don't forget to renounce Christianity. Have I mentioned that diversity makes us stronger?
>>
what about me, i'm built but manlet, and i'm extremely shy, like yaoi tier shy

and not with only women, with men too

>inb4 u are not built

i have been groped by milfs

what about shyness, i feel like i'm in a 24-7 n-no homo mode
>>
Looks like a tool who thought lifting was enough to cure depression
>>
>>39116743
All of those are true though. Kids ruin your life, women take your money, religion is for fags. Also I'm not a racist.
>>
File: 1476735071437[1].jpg (229KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
1476735071437[1].jpg
229KB, 958x775px
>>39116763
>>
>>39116787
>>>/pol/
>>
>>39116805
kys
>>
The issue here is that this comic guy tried to solverify a therapy problem with lifting that's not how it works
>>
>>39116604

why did he have nicer jeans when he was poor?
>>
>>39116459
This. At least you get to fuck.
>>
>>39116941
>>39116653
stupid comment
>>
>>39116835
wtf are you shit posting racist stupid shit in this board and this thread for.
>>
>>39115367
I cry my self to sleep some nights over this shit.

When someone sees me they have no idea that im a 6'1 bodybuilder who enjoys baking sweets, videogames, cosplay and programming.
>>
>>39115367
Not if you hang out with people you share interests with. I cut off a lot of the people I grew up with and thought I liked but who actually just make me miserable.
>>
File: smug.jpg (14KB, 483x418px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
14KB, 483x418px
>>39116743
> letting memes from /pol/ dictate your choice of lifestyle
>>
>>39117657
shut the fuck up
>>
>>39115421
This. You have to want to make it, brah. You have to actually want it. And then it is oh so sweet.
>>
File: Photo 2013-05-06 02.59.27 AM.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 2013-05-06 02.59.27 AM.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>39115367
>can confirm
>YES
>>
File: happy rock.png (910KB, 739x718px) Image search: [Google]
happy rock.png
910KB, 739x718px
>>39115367
it can be true, and you can be miserable

or

lift and be healthy
get mired by qts sometimes, or maybe they're just staring at my autistic monkey shirt, whatever, never talk to them anyway
stay at home and play vidya anyway
live the comfiest autistic existence you can possibly hope for
>>
>>39115449
Sure. Friendship can be great. But it still won't give you the answer.
>>
>>39115367
>pretending to live life
Are you beta or something
>>
File: 1469546062497.jpg (11KB, 254x255px) Image search: [Google]
1469546062497.jpg
11KB, 254x255px
>tfw you only go out and interact with people so your parents don't bust your balls about being a shut-in

Friends are such a fucking chore

Why do I need to make going to the movies and event when I can just go myself
>>
i'm still antisocial, i'm just healthier and more productive
>>
>>39116595
FUCK. What now?

I just checked, /g/ is still full of insufferable cunts, I guess I'll keep lifting.
>>
>>39115819
We dont know
>>
File: 1471952175843.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471952175843.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
Yes and no

People will find you a bit more likable and approachable if you're attractive, but you can never truly resolve your perspective or train of thought without some effort

I'm doomed to a life of intense depression and existentialism because of a personality disorder. There is hope for you.

On that same note, I just heard a noise outside and now I'm going to ready myself with a huge kitchen knife out of pure paranoia.
>>
>>39115367
Kind of me.

Everything everyone always talks about here is soccer.
I don't watch it, I don't enjoy it and I really don't give a single shit about who plays where and who wins what.

So yeah, I just occur to social events when there is drinking involved so people stop talking about the same shit all day every day.
>>
>>39116010
this is true for me too
>>
>>39115914
>I want a formula that just makes me happy and that's it.
Nothing else in life worth having comes in an easy, zero- effort formula. Friends, money, skills; it all requires you to work. Why would happiness be anything else?
>>
I went full circle.

Roughly 7 years ago as I moved out from my parents, I decided it was time to better myself. There was a little period of adjustment, but I was social and out going for nearly 5 years. Actually went out with people and partied and all that.

Now I have reclused back about a year ago, I'm reasonably fit now, but I'm much happier now than I was doing these things I thought were supposed to be fun. I was never fixed and haven't really been happy for over 10 years, but I sure as hell enjoy the solitary lifestyle more than I did hanging out with people doing pointless things.

Depends on the person alot for sure, in fact I often get shamed because of my choice of lifestyle, but I think it's not really the case. I think that people shame me because they are sad that I found their company pointless and boring.
>>
>>39115367

>they didn't like me before
Neither did you.
>>
>>39115367
Only if you hang out with boring people
>>
File: 1447145994714.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447145994714.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>39115367
see
>>39115415

I just want to lift and be alone
>>
>>39115367
yes but change
>I want to play videogames
with I just want to rest/exercise depending on the day of the week
>>
>>39123369
This. Most people 'friends' are what I call friends by circumstance; work colleagues or uni colleagues. You never form a strong bond over years of going through things together. They need to know you inside and out and accept you for that. They are just their to crave your need for human interaction. Lucky my friends are my favourite people in the world to hang out with. I genuinely look forward to seeing them and enjoy almost every moment with them. If you can't discuss sensitive issues such as politics with your friends then they aren't friends at all.
>>
>>39115979
you're just a unhealthy piece of shit, once you get good at running it feels great.
Try and complete C25K before giving up running
>>
>>39115367
I was happier jobless, watching films and playing games all day but going out with friends on the weekend to get pissed is pretty fun now i can afford other shit
>>
>>39123555
/thread
>>
>>39123515
is that at the ISS?
any reason why he's standing like that with his feet?
>>
>>39115367

If you're depressed then pretending to care about yourself instead of genuinely caring about yourself, yeah it's true
>>
>>39115448
This is a good post. Thanks, anon.
>>
Life was never better than playing WoW all day and night with buddies during the teenage years.

Now slaving away for the man and a few coppers has led me towards a shell of my former self.

NEETs may be on to something
>>
>>39115367
Sort of. I have friends now but I still feel like something's missing. What I have always wanted but never found is some guys with similar personalities to mine who I can stay up late with on weekends playing video/board/card games, drinking a little, and having really good conversations. What I have is some normies who think I'm really funny that I can do normie stuff with. It's still better than being completely alone, but I usually only go out with them on one of the weekend nights, and spend the other playing video games or watching tv alone for hours. I generally enjoy myself when I'm with my friends though and I feel a lot happier than when I spent every weekend night alone. I also used to feel really bad because my parents worried a lot and felt bad about me not having friends, so being past that is great.
>>
>>39116743
I want to get married and have a big family. My ideal number of kids is 7 but I will have to work hard to be able to support a family of that size. I'm not a Christian but I have a lot of respect for Jesus and some Christian thinkers like Kierkegaard. My worldview revolves around self-overcoming and life affirmation.

Racism is stupid as fuck. There are powerful people that are manipulating the masses for their own gain and while some of them are Jewish, most are not. Plenty of them are from a Germanic background, just like me. I'm proud of my heritage but that doesn't mean I have to be hostile to those who are different than me. Some of the most wonderful people would never have qualified for an Aryan certificate.
>>
>>39115819
>THEN WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT THEN
To kill about 2 hours of your day and then leave you feeling somewhat satisfied when you get home. gives you something to look forward to doing the next day.
>>
>>39115367
Yes, but you get to mire yourself every time you walk past the mirror. Kinda worth it
>>
>>39116758
Bro same here. Built but manlet.
IMO is the best thing. You don't take much space like in a car. Faster gains when lifting. Buy children size shoes cuz same model anyway, but half the price.
Plus in the future it's gonna be all exoskelotons anyway so the less space you take, the better.
>>
>>39116189
Im NEET but I don't live like this. I have an apartment with my best friend roommate and have 300k saved up for now. I'm just taking time to myself for a few year to relax
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.