[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf or sloots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1473253276306.jpg (87KB, 634x734px) Image search: [Google]
1473253276306.jpg
87KB, 634x734px
Gf or sloots?
>>
>>39115308
Both!
>>
>tfwneither
>>
>>39115308
im personally going with sloots until i turn 30. Seen way too many young dudes locked down with a girl looking so unhappy
>>
19 year old pussy is way to valuable of a commodity to miss out on
>>
Neither nigger, you go iut and meet people and play it by ear.

Hooked up with a fun girl? Great. Dating a chick? Awesome. Found someone to gf? Good for you.

Thats how I do it. Im not gonna say I fuck every weekend, but I make good friends and some chicks look past my autism every now and then, which is nice.
>>
implying your gf wont be a slut
>>
File: coolcat.jpg (119KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
coolcat.jpg
119KB, 640x427px
>>39115308
Have a girl that you see consistently but also fuck girls on the side. Perfect for when your main girl is on her period, but also ensures you'll never be lonely. There's a reason why people say chicks come in threes.
>>
what are yall thoughts of vascotemy? ima probleby get ne if i start having sex with people, my brother thought he was gonna be a father and he found out the kid wasent his and it has definatly scared him
>>
One deep girlfriend whos down af

Sluts when they come, carpe diem and seize that moment.

Its the only way bros.
>>
call me a cuck but i would newer cheat no matter how common it is, probably makes me a beta cuck
but its not like il ever have a girlfriend
>>
>>39115308
What's the difference?
>>
>>39115701

>i would newer cheat
>probably makes me a beta cuck

Jesus, what this place does to people is tragic.
>>
>>39115732
One lives with you
>>
Fluctuating between monk mode and quasi raping the occasional tight piece of pussy that gives me the look.
>>
>>39115308
GF, but only because I don't do enough social things to make sloot opportunities happen. Of course with Halloweenie coming we will see
>>
GF

fucking random sloots is not worth the work imo. I'd rather get off with a fleshlight. With a good gf, you ideally fuck when ever you want and share hobbies and interests that you can do with her.
>>
>>39115308
What the hell is a sloot?
>>
>Gfs dad cheated on wife and they divorced, is a big time finance guy, loaded.
>gf cheated on her last bf because he "was being a fuck"

I'm 24, she is 19

What are the odds that she cheats on me, like 100%? we have been together 5 months. Ive already prepared myself, but this one is pretty clingy and has already brought up marriage and kids lmfao.
>>
>>39115308
I go with sloots but I'm pretty introverted anyway and relationships just wind up draining me.

That's not to knock having a GF.
There's nothing better than waking up next to a girl you care about with one of her legs wrapped around yours...Or a morning wood blowjob.

It's a choice that varies from person to person, though since most of this site follows a similar introverted mindset, Sloots are the way to go.
>>
>>39117600
>19
>History of parents cheating
>Vauge as fuck reason for leaving her last guy

300% chance, anon
>>
Gf

You might think you're scoring with sloots but they're actually using you for sex
>>
>>39115539
This is how you become a functional happy person good for you anon
>>
>>39117600 she is gonna realize that she is young and her puss doesnt have to be tied down.
>>
>>39115308

Sloots.

A gf will just annoy you. Every girl I've dated has been either

>mad
>whiny and dependent
>cold
>bi-polar
>boring as fuck

And yes, they were all hot. But their psychological profiles were all shit. I did date some uglies, hoping that they would at least have normal brains. And they did. But you never get past the fact that they're not hotties, so it never works out.

Fuck sluts.

Acquire wealth.

Be free.
>>
>>39117600
Almost guaranteed. Once a cheater, always a cheater. There's someone better out there for you bro.
>>
>>39117793
>Once a cheater, always a cheater.

1000% truth.

No clue why your post didn't get quints.
>>
>>39117747
>chases weirdos, complains
Seems like the common factor between all of them is you.
>>
>>39117793
>>39117832
>>39117712
>>39117675
Well fuck. Ill just keep her around for sex and her parents buy me expensive clothes and take me out to fancy dinners and luxury vacations. Haha, I'll stay on this ride, but im not getting attached to this girl anymore.
>>
off topic but should i get chinese food? general tsos chicken with fried rice

i'm hungry af but it would put me 1.5k calories over maintenance for the day, i'm trying to slowly cut.. help
>>
>>39115539
>you go iut and meet people
Where? How do you find the will to just "go out and meet new people"? I'm not criticizing, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>39118418
Every time a gf tells me how she cheated on an ex I always stop being faithful to her right then and there.

But if you cheat, cheat on her with a girl that is as or more attractive. You don't fuck down, you fuck up. Don't so what tiger woods did. A woman will be a Lil bit more forgiving of you if you cheat on her with a girl that is more attractive. If not ,the first thing she will say is " I KNOW IM BETTER THAN THAT UGLY BITCH"
>>
>>39117600
You're gonna get cucked.

If there's a family history of cheating, the girl will often end up doing just that. It's learned behavior.

>father had left my ex gf's mom for another woman
>ex gf's mom had cucked her step-father with two other men

Guess what happened later down the road.
>>
Get a gf who is a sloot just for you
>>
>>39118579
>>39118566
Noted. Thanks brahs. I'll take a nice trip to iceland with her and daddys money, cum in her ass, then leave her in the trash.

Im sure it's already happened, she's acted sketchy as fuck a few times.,
>>
>>39117861
>Implying all women aren't crazy
>>
>>39117600
Never date a cheater. Don't waste your time on someone who cheats. Usually they would cheat on you with 10+ people
>>
>>39118464
If you're cutting then no you retard.
>>
File: 1457484007655.jpg (338KB, 700x981px) Image search: [Google]
1457484007655.jpg
338KB, 700x981px
>>39115308
Waifu
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.