[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too depressed to go to the gym today Is it ok to miss a day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0667.png (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.png
18KB, 450x450px
>tfw too depressed to go to the gym today

Is it ok to miss a day?
>>
>>39115229
you dont have rest days? not gonna make it
>>
>>39115229
bunch of chad's are making gains at the gym while your beta faggot ass is whining about not wanting to go.

Fucking go!
>>
>>39115257
Going to the gym doesn't make you a chad
>>
>>39115229
I didn't want to go today, had a pretty shit few days and just wanted to stay in. Finally dragged myself and I honestly didn't want to leave. Why does everything feel better in the gym, /fit/?
>>
>>39115287
Did you take preworkout?
>>
>>39115229

all you faggots who will never step into a social situation will never make it.

get yourself out there bros
>>
>>39115229
I feel more depressed when I look back at the skipped workout and think "damn I could have done it"
>>
>depressed
That's no excuse anon
I had a cut on a finger from skinning some chicken, i missed the day because i didn't want any BS from.the staff that im bleeding on the weights.

Unless its something physical theres nothing stopping you, go lift, go run, do something but mental state is no excuse, if your mind is clogged do a lighter set but dont miss a day. Missing a day over something dumb will make you miss another day over something dumb
>>
>>39115229
>feel shitty but drag myself to the gym anyway
>"this workout is going to fucking suck."
>workout turns out to be great
>hit PRs

every fucking time.
>>
yes, you can miss a session. The extra rest might even be beneficial. Just don't let it become a habit
>>
File: 1475964005522.jpg (145KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
1475964005522.jpg
145KB, 660x751px
No. Turn depression into rage and use it as fuel to break PRs OP.
>>
It's not ok
>>
File: 1475863170386.jpg (787KB, 2048x1576px) Image search: [Google]
1475863170386.jpg
787KB, 2048x1576px
Embrace the depression my bruv, train like you want to die that's what i do.
>>
File: sandowgrover.png (422KB, 643x625px) Image search: [Google]
sandowgrover.png
422KB, 643x625px
thats what motherfucking PRE WORKOUT is for faggot. take 3 scoops and get your ass to the gym, wrestle out of that hole you call your life u little PISS ANT
>>
>>39115304
>do some deadliftan
>scrape bar on my shins
>bleeding
>well shit
>hope no one noticed

can i get into trouble if i do that again
>>
Don't you fucking skip it.
I havent been able to get a good workout since friday, because i woke up with a fucked up neck during the weekend. you have no idea how much i want to workout and yet i can't, and here you are skipping the greatest part of life because youre deppressed, whilst the cure is what you are skipping.
>>
Yes, why wouldn't you, people are/stay chronically depressed after either way.
>>
>>39115271
>being this new
>>
>>39115303

This. Get in there and lift. You'll probably feel better once you're basking in the post-workout afterglow.
>>
Exercise is scientifically proven to improve your mood. It's that feeling of accomplishment. Go the gym faggot!
>>
>implying depression is real
>making up a problem so you don't have to do something hard

/fit/!
>>
Those are the best days to go
>>
>>39115982
>depression is not real

Kek
>>
>>39115229
>Tfw caught a cold
At least i enjoyed 1 shoulder/chest workout before gains goblins got me
>>
You never know when it will be your last day in the gym anon, what do you think zyzz would do for a chance to work out one more time?

never miss a workout.
>>
File: 1441256510176640819.png (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441256510176640819.png
95KB, 640x640px
>>39115229
been fucking depressed since saturday dude. skipped saturday and sunday cause i was gonna make up for sunday, feels fucking BAD man

what do you guys do when you realize all this shit is fucking meaningless?

Okay, im doing good and lifting and eating good but so what? going to school twice a week to get a shitty AA i dont even care about to go to school longer than i want to, to please my parents.... fucking why? I hate it all cause in the end i know im either going to die alone or kill myself without doing the shit i really want to do or ever experiencing a regular life that some normie has
>>
>>39115229
Rest days are for the weak. Even a shitty workout is better than none
>>
>>39115406
maybe, maybe not if you wiped. thing is i bleed like a motherfucker easily, had to keep changing bandages and putting on gloves at my job even though it was a tiny cut.
>>
>rampant alcoholic
>sober 40 days, longest i've ever gone since i started drinking at 16 (currently 22)
>think i can go out with some co-workers and just "have a few beers"
>get wasted
>been drinking for a week straight and not going to the gym
>two bottles of wine by noon today, know i'll be too hungover to function tomorrow
>super depressed and anxious, can't remember anything i've been doing
>know i'll be too nervous to go outside unless i get drunk again

Pretty shitty cycle
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.