[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your dad an alpha or a beta and how did it influence you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14

File: 1473363264461.jpg (34KB, 440x684px) Image search: [Google]
1473363264461.jpg
34KB, 440x684px
Is your dad an alpha or a beta and how did it influence you?
>>
beta

and it influenced me negatively. I'm only now starting to make the social and self esteem gains that I should have made back in my teens.

For a long time I blamed him for me being a pussy, but then I realized that even if it was his fault I became one, its MY fault that I'm still one.
>>
File: 1427788433606.jpg (34KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1427788433606.jpg
34KB, 374x363px
>>39115319
>For a long time I blamed him for me being a pussy, but then I realized that even if it was his fault I became one, its MY fault that I'm still one.

you're right
>>
>>39115227

Well, in a general sense, just the mere fact that any of us were born at all indicates that our fathers are more alpha than we might give them credit for. If they were betas, chances are most of us never would have been conceived in the first place.
>>
> grandfather was alpha
> dad was alpha
> iam ultra beta faggot
>>
>dad have kids from another woman
I guess that's alpha
>>
>>39115388
Maybe our fathers arent our fathers
>>
Hes neither alpha nor beta. I love him anyway and dont blame him for what I am.
>>
>Dad is the quiet type that will burst into rage if something pisses him off.
>Never really cared what people thought of him and both my parents have been in prison.

Here i am being a little beta fuck boy, this situation reminds me a lot of michael from GTA 5.
>>
He use to be mega Chad but marriage kind of ruined it, he just got lazy
>>
>dad was in the military for 1 year, was offered to go to the middle east but refused
>one granddad was a marine in the Soviet army and one was in the military for a few years
>my dad's uncle was in the military for 7 years, was an officer and helped build up germany after WW2. was also strong as fuck and good looking since he worked manual labor in the woods and could lift cars
>great-grandfather was in the military and has had connections with the king at the time, Haakon VII, and was an expert at math and language
>I'm just a beta loser on this shitty board
>>
Dad was a sociopathic nutjob.

He's dead now. Didn't influence me at all really because he died when I was real young but my Mom says I remind her of him with the way I act and things I say a lot so maybe genes are the bigger influence!
>>
My old man is my personal hero. May not be very out in front leader of the pack type of guy but he can pick up anything and be good at it. Always feel like I'm a total loser compared to him no matter how hard I try at life
>>
>>39115567

Maybe your mindset is the problem.

ie

Him: I'll put all my effort into this!
You: I'M SUCH A LOSER OMG I'LL NEVER BE THIS GOOD ;((((
>>
>>39115227
beta
>>
>>39115227
my dad was alpha as fuck
6'4 jacked as shit, looked like zyzz but was natty his whole life, married a 10/10 and now I look like zyzz too, only roid i ever took were protein shakes and a mass gainer once in a while but otherwise I'm also natty
pic related is me
>>
>>39115591
It's not like that faggot. I just feel like I'll never fill his shoes and truly make him proud of me. There's nothing wrong with me striving for goals
>>
>>39115655

>calls someone a faggot
>is the one acting like a faggot

There's absolutely nothing wrong with striving for goals. There's a lot wrong with being all "oh my god i'll never be this good omg :(((((("
>>
>>39115319
fpbp
>>
File: 1475003340243.jpg (46KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1475003340243.jpg
46KB, 400x550px
>>39115227
Alpha.

Has his own construction company. He's paying the studies of 7 kids, including me. Rumor says he has a body count.

Such is life in Mexico.
>>
>>39115677
I fell for it
>>
My dad is a pussywhipped cuck. Like an actual cuckold, my mom has fucked a bajillion guys and he's 100% fine with it

Very passive little pussy, I can get away with anything until my mom gets involved then he's suddenly man of the house

Good guy apart from that. Raised me well, can't really complain too much
>>
Alpha all the way.

Real hardy worker type, never complains about anything just gets it done.

He does long distance cycling running and swimming and is still jacked. Cool guy.
>>
Father was pretty damn Alpha
>raised old fashion where everything he has he earned and was never given
>Sticks to his guns no matter who disagrees
>All my friends go to him for life advice
>Always put me and my brothers first
My dad's one of the greatest men I know. He accelled at everything he did. He was an All-American Linebacker in college and is his company's top engineer. That old fucker has influenced me greatly amd I love him for it.
>>
Alpha. He was a full on chad
>football
>in a frat
>citys most eligible bachelor at one point
>has 2 masters
>competitive shooter as a hobby

Anger problems and nothing being impressive to him/insulting me made me have low self esteem and turn beta. Now that im independent im turning more alpha
>>
>>39115388
Nah, having kids doesn't mean you aren't beta. Plenty of people just settle for the first person they have a chance of marrying. Plus, there are woman who just marry someone for money or social status.
>>
My dad is a beta, my older brother is a beta, and I'm like the black sheep of the family because I'm trying to break free of my dna genetics
>>
My dad was alpha now hes a lil bitch
>>
My dad is the most alpha male I've ever seen. Including movies and shit.

He was my country's youngest ever colonel.

He built our family's house from scratch with the help of my grandfather (who did the same with his father for his house)

He first started lifting when he was 15 and still at this age now.. He's 55 and can outrun, sprint and lift just about everyone at our gym.

Most importantly, he's so fucking alpha that my mom has never... Not once raised her voice to him and has full respect for him.
>>
Dad is alpha, he's always pushed me to grow up to be a man. I turned out somewhere in between because my mom coddled the shit out of me.

>mfw my dad literally grabbed my mom by the arm and told her 'I'm going to marry you' before they started dating
>I get sweaty palms and have trouble breathing if I'm within 5 feet of a girl
>>
File: 1427762070503.png (15KB, 299x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427762070503.png
15KB, 299x200px
>lifts
>former marine
>cheated on my mother
>innawoods survivalist knowledge
>grew a sage beard and raises poultry
>>
>>39115227
My dad in an alpha. Career infantry. BUT, I grew up with a single mother, who is also a badass.
>>
>>39115951
Are you me?
>>
>>39116097
>>39115951
Look up epigenetics
>>
>>39115227
def alpha, he's still at the gym 5x a week from when he was in his 20's to this very day. He's my motivation, inspiration, and determination to what he has already conquered.
>>
>>39115227
I didn't really have much contact with my dad, my mom kicked him out when I was like 5 or 6.

But he was pretty alpha. He used to be associated with the mafia and he probably has killed a lot of people.
>>
>>39115431
Your dad raised a sperg, so he cant be alpha
>>
my dad is a little sperg

i mean, it's weird, like he has autism about social aspects but channeled into a chad mindset so he goes really stubborn about shit

i may say he was alpha, but alcohol made him beta
>>
File: 1453345265757222.png (283KB, 470x439px) Image search: [Google]
1453345265757222.png
283KB, 470x439px
Don't really know where to put my dad.

Alpha:
>Really extroverted, networking type, friends with everyone, pretty famous in his niche.
>Came to my country as an immigrant, his education wasn't valid here, so he slept 4 hours a night my entire childhood because he was working so many shit jobs to put food on the table. Thanks to that he we were well off during my later teens.
>He got dat old man strength and incline benches 110kg for reps at 60yo
>Looked both handsome and tough as fuck when he was young, in a photo from when he was in military service as an 18yo he legitimately looks like a fucking action hero

However:
>Lets my mother and sister step all over him
>Really afraid of conflict, is the kind of person who will call the police from the window instead of confronting someone who is stealing his bike
>Was seemingly depressed for a while when I was growing up, I kind of estranged him during my teens and he gave up on guiding me during the period when now in hindsight I realize that I needed it the most

I turned out getting his yugo genes and the famous temper that comes along with it. Was a real beta kid which made everything turn to shit when I got into puberty and suddenly had testosterone in my body. Was always smart but as teachers cried about my potential I got into too many fights and had to change schools all the time. Eventually got into the wrong company because of lolno friends but suddenly people accept you. When friends started overdosing and getting thrown into prison I realized I had to clean my shit up or I was next. Cut all contact, moved to another city for college and became an average nerdy Joe.

I realized that most of my problems stemmed from trying to be something I wasn't. In reality I'm just an introverted nerd. I'm in a STEM field now and play D&D in my free time when I'm not lifting lel. I don't slay sloots but I've gotten myself a cute gf. I'm not what /fit/ would deem alpha but at least my family is proud of me now.
>>
>Both grandfathers alpha as fuck
>Mothers dad had 17 children with 3 wives my grandmother was 19 and he was 40ish when they got married
>Fathers dad was a cop had around 15 with 2-3 wives and it's generally accepted that there's more children we don't know about
>All of my uncles are alpha as fuck they're still training and played rugby and did BJJ/boxing before the ufc made it trendy
>Dad is alpha, swept my mum of her feet by being smart, slick and a great athlete
>I'm still finding my way at being alpha, I've got everything and plenty of potential. Once I reach my goals I will be quite happy. My goal isn't to be some Chad but to complete my goals and be secure with myself
>>
>>39116203

>I'm not what /fit/ would deem alpha but at least my family is proud of me now.

those who deem things as alpha or not here in /fit/ don't even have a cute gf or a gf at all, heck they are most neet

cheers, you are gonna make it
>>
Dad died when I was nine, so i can be 100% sure. But mom is alpha as fuck: the most strongwilling person that I know, came from a poor family and became somebody. She suffered a fuck ton of losses in her life, but she keeps pushing. Spartan mom

I'm alpha but not a Chad.
>>
>>39115227
Dad was alpha as fuck, so was grandfather.

Mom was some hot somewhat intelligient bitch that my Dad didn't realize was half crazy until too late. She influenced me moreso than my Dad so I became beta.

Alpha now though so its all good, slightly autistic still though because of mom
>>
>>39116240
get a real job faggot
>>
>>39115692
Likely an overcompensating manlet
>>
>>39116274
Mate, I have been working on the STEM field for the last 7-8 years. I'm not some basement dweller.
Mom raised us to be men. Nothing more, nothing else.

I have mad respect for this woman, she has more guts than many "alphas" that I know.
Harsh conditions create harsh people, so I know that pretty much most of us are soft compared to those that came before; but still even considering that I'm really ok all around (and yes, I dont like the "alpha" thing which sound so cringe... But for the context of /fit/ it gets the right idea)

Cheers
>>
He's alpha and you wouldn't expect it. 5'6 scrawny high-pitch voiced balding guy. Yet he's an excellent leader, everyone likes him, super charismatic, and was a ceo of a multi million business (retired at 52 now).

I can never compete, I'm still alpha in more chady stereotypical ways, but I lack the immense intelligence and leadership skills he has. I feel that I can live up to his legacy.
>>
File: IMG_1303.jpg (20KB, 100x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
20KB, 100x120px
>>39117148
I can't live up to his legacy**

>tfw I can't even leave a 4chan comment right...
>>
>>39116253
>thinking you can choose beta or alpha

Oh you sweet, innocent child
>>
Alpha traits: Naturally big Rugby player body type, Smart, Confident, Good at building shit
Beta Traits: Was a violent father and husband, beta jealousy and control issues
>>
My dad was never there.
Being the oldest without any kind of male influence, I was only left to my mom's views to observe which left me as a tremendous beta.

As a result, I probably became the perfect roadmap on what not to do as my little brother became far more alpha in life than I ever could even though I'm the only one he really listens to.
>>
>>39115319
Damn bro are you me?
>>
File: 1468506669050.jpg (153KB, 627x576px) Image search: [Google]
1468506669050.jpg
153KB, 627x576px
>>39115227
Violent alcoholic who left me at 6
>>
>>39115227
a big fucking beta, he only ever shows something that might be considered alpha due to bipolar disorder.

I think I'm a bit of an abrasive asshole, but I wouldn't call myself beta. I'm not afraid to interact with people, ask women out, etc.
>>
File: 1448899082361.jpg (228KB, 1025x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448899082361.jpg
228KB, 1025x1000px
Beta, and I've never been more thankful for anything in my life.

My old man is a beta through and through. Unconfrontational, utterly pacifist and unconfident. He had beautiful thoughts, though. He was kind, and loved easily. No matter what the world wringed him through, he always came out the other side genuinely believing that all people were worth trying for.

The world needs more strong people who aren't afraid to genuinely love people. I started lifting because I wanted to show people that they could be strong, and they could be confident whilst still being unafraid to say you love a person. And god knows we need people like that right now.

Make it, bros - if not for yourself, for all the people that'll look up to you.
>>
My dad was alpha as fuck.
Came into this country without knowing a lick of English, joined the Navy, became a Mechanic/Engineer in the Navy, got out and went to college, was a gymnast and soccer coach, owned a night club, sold blow with my uncles in the 80s, didn't get arrested with my uncles in the 80s because he was so savage, banged hot chick a until he got one pregnant (with me), taught me to respect all peoples, even the black ones (ironic since my moms family is part blackcuban), started a construction company and help renovate a huge chunk of Miami international airport.

Unfortunately, I learned most of what he did in his life after he passed away when I was 16. But he taught me the most valuable lesson of all, how to deal with death and take care of a woman you love, which is why I work 2 jobs, go to school, box and make sure my mom has her bills paid and she never needs anything.

Fuck you /fit/ I'm in my feels now. I really wish I wasn't a pussy as a kid and spoke to him more about life.
>>
>>39115227
My dad was physically beta but mentally he was alpha. He was the type that would step on and crush everyone around him to get to a higher spot on the ladder. He was a grade A sociopath. He was making like 500k a year but I don't talk to him anymore cause he's such a manipulative cunt.
>>
My dad had a several wives and divorces and died in his 40s due to smoking and drinking-related issues

so I guess alpha as fuck
>>
>>39117920
Zyzzening
>>
My dad died of leukemia when I was 3.
Made me more alpha I guess since it made me take responsibility as the "man" of the house early.
>>
>>39117920
>smoking and drinking make you alpha
That sounds beta as fuck actually
>>
>>39116240
>>39116438
This, only at 5.

He was supposedly a ladies man too though, so I guess some things pass down
>>
>>39117680
Is your dad Swedish?

Hippie feel good faggots won't survive when push comes to shove. Sorry but your dad would be the type to hug a Muslim and then get his head sawed off for it.
>>
>>39117981
spoken like a true beta
>>
>>39115227
My dad is alpha as fuck. Never even dated mama. Left me to be educated by 3 women to become the most insecure beta joke everyone around me has ever seen.
>>
>>39118010
Running away from a baby is beta as fuck. Alpha's take responsibliltiy and raise the kid the best they can.
>>
>>39116001
>>I get sweaty palms and have trouble breathing if I'm within 5 feet of a girl
different times, m8y8
>>
>>39115227
Dad was career military, set a world record for his age group at 41. He and I went to the gym together all through high school and when I went back home for summers so I could get fit. Definite alpha /fit/wise.
>>
>>39118030
Story time... I only got to meet him when I was 7. He was kind of around. Got to spend 2 weekends per month with him. He worked almost overnight as an electronics engineer so most of the time was spent either watching people work at an office or at his apartment with his very hot and stupid girlfriends, a different one every time. Mommy reprehended and censored his behavior, probably out of anger because he didn't want to stay with her. Wtf? Stay with the mother of my son? Lmao. Left to another state when I was 9. Since then only small talk and the occasional vacation. Never taught me anything about women. He is married now with a woman way more alpha than him that put him in his place. No more kids. As I child I then lived to please mama, grandmama and auntie and became a rebel prick by the time I reached teens. Of course knowing nothing about actual man-woman relationships I became "nice guy" and suffered from friendzones and an extremely abusive relationship. Also, muh genetix made me 5'11 and 105 lb. Trying to go for a change now. At least I'm a smart nerd and am taking Electrical Engineering.
>>
>>39115227
Both.

He was big and strong. Built things, was smart, and creative. But also a drunk and couldn't handle his pain without booze. He drank himself to death when I was 24. I lost a male role model at a young age. Now I have to be my own.

I'm making it.
>>
>>39116001
>i get sweaty palms

You're dad might've too, but in his days it was accpetable to man up and grab the woman like you said. Now-a-days you'd go to prison for assault, grievous bodily harm, attempted murder, sexual assault, and rape.
>>
>>39118214
>24
>young age

Anon pls, how NEET are you?
>>
>>39115227
Alpha. strong. knowledgeable, and hardworking.

Unfortunately he had a bad temper when I was growing up so I think I resented him when I was young. His temper is better so i'm trying to make up for lost time.
>>
>>39118280
Your dad was good to me too. Especially when he got angry.
>>
>>39118260
>>
>>39115227
>dad died when I was 14
>had had problems connecting with him ever since I was a kid
>basically had to teach myself how to be a man, was a total piece of shit for 7 years
>tfw no dad around to teach you how to work on your first car
>tfw no dad to teach you how to talk to girls
>tfw no dad to help you through the problems that of being a teenager that mom would never understand
>tfw never got to hear all the stories that he wouldn't tell me until I was old enough
>tfw he never got to see me graduate and my kids will never have a grandfather

I miss you so fucking much dad, I'm crying my eyes out right now just typing all this shit up fuck man this sucks
>>
Very beta. He inspired me to not become as worthless as him.
>>
>>39115692
>is mexican

hahahahhaha
>>
>>39115227
Grandfather was alpha as fuck
Father was inbetween, a stand up guy tho
I am almost exactly like my father, I just generally do not like being around any other human beings and majority of people i know hear from/talk to me rarely ever do but i like it that way.
I work with with him constantly in a business setting and have good conversational/networking skills, im not a complete autismo.
I mean, at least i dropped all my extra weight in my 20's and he has kept is.
>>
>>39118376
Sorry about that anon. Have the same feelings about all of this but my old man is still alive. Just never been there for me. I'm sure you're making your dad proud. No matter how fucked up things can get, do it. First, for yourself. Second, for him.
>>
>>39115227
very beta. I think in some ways it influenced me positively, because "my fuck you dad" teenage rebellion was about being responsible and disciplined.
>>
Fucking juice injecting monster that would beat the living shit out of me when he got pissed. I guess you could say I followed in his footsteps.
>>
>>39115227
my dad is alpha as fuck and i can say with 100 percent certainty that if it wasn't for him i'd be an even more worthless piece of shit than i am now
>>
>>39116203
good on you man. still speak to your dad?
>>
File: 1464753402821.gif (736KB, 451x322px) Image search: [Google]
1464753402821.gif
736KB, 451x322px
>>39115227
Alpha as fuck SWAT cop. We've been working out together since I was old enough to walk. Down side was he taught me to not let girls or sex be a distraction so despite being swole as fuck I didn't learn to masturbate until 18 and I'm still a handholdless virgin at 22
>tfw you will never again achieve pre-pubescent lifting zen
>>
File: absolute_truth.jpg (139KB, 1015x879px) Image search: [Google]
absolute_truth.jpg
139KB, 1015x879px
>>39115319
this, except my mother is a more negative influence. She's become a fucking pig, a parody of the woman that was apparently worth marrying.

What's even worse is my brother sees me as some kind of role model even though I'm still mostly garbage. I've gotta be better so he and I can get out of this shit.

noticing he was picking up my bad habits from years of "depression" was a wake up call. He's like a sponge and nobody else can show him how to find his way in the world but me, I hope I can fix the damage I've done.
>>
Dad seems to have been alpha in his youth. My mom must have slowly ground him down in to the poor old, pussy-whipped sod he is today.

Damn shame.
>>
>>39115548
I met a woman once who said her family members noticed she had mannerisms of her father who died before she ever knew him, it's a really curious thing. Wonder what the bigger implications of it could be.
>>
Pretty alpha I guess,
>fought in the border wars and drove a tank
> impregnated my mom when she was 16
However he did leave my mom when I was 4, so he is a bit of a dick. Thats rubbed of on me along with his stubborness.
>>
>>39115319
That's right, but at the same time you have to admit it's hard to escape it specially if it's like mine where he tries to control everything and confrontation can escalate to physical violence (and even if I talk back I won't hit him, even if he hits me).
I'm over 20. I'd like to leave but I feel zero drive to do anything that isn't lifting.
>>
alpha but a little broken.

My father was abused very badly growing up by a wicked evil step father. He got super into lifting and martial arts.

Kicked the step dads ass.

Now he's kinda fat but still strong af. Giant pothead. Great father and provider. All around nice guy.

love that guy.
>>
>>39117860
>>39117920
>>39117967
>>39118214
>>39118376
I love you anon.our dads would be proud
>>
File: Lin_by_iwaisan.jpg (572KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lin_by_iwaisan.jpg
572KB, 900x1200px
Alpha but manlet. I'm not sure how it affected me. I'm certainly not alpha though. More gamma.
>>
>>39115227

Dad was pretty alpha but also a scumbag. Had like 6 maybe 7 kids with different women and had a crazy life but also abandoned me to be raised by my nut job mother. Not cool.
>>
My dad was pretty alpha during my childhood and I couldn't handle the bants

I respect him now, but I turned out a skelly bitchboi
>>
File: th (2).jpg (9KB, 160x234px) Image search: [Google]
th (2).jpg
9KB, 160x234px
>>39115227
>My father was a curl bro that would drink and go on and on about his bar fight stories and other fist=fighting shenengains.
>Prolly heard 100 of those fucking things.
>>
>>39115227
Alpha 6'6''
2nd grade rugby player who ended up ballin later on in life then, died of cancer because he partied too much and had too much sun exposure. Fkn good guy though
>>
>>39115516
Interesting I also relate my father to a character on GTA V.. Trevor
>>
I don't know. All I know is that his smoking habit contributed to my lack of self-esteem because my clothes smelt like smoke all through elementary and some of high school.

I didn't smoke at all, so it was kinda embarrassing.

Aside from that, it's my mom that fucked my shit and turned me beta. Literally sent me to a whole different school because her autism erupted. I quote "I sent you to a different school because you were becoming a protector." What the actual fuck? She literally isolated me from all my friends and sent me to a high school where I knew no one. I fucking hated it and never made good friends.
>>
>>39118618
As an older brother this is pretty inspiring,thanks bro
>>
>>39115227
Dad is bearmode. Constantly tells me I need to squat more. Plz daddy 2-3 times a week is enough
>>
My old man was definitely alpha. Unfortunately my base state growing up was beta and he didn't know how to help me. He just got frustrated that I wasn't naturally like him, couldn't understand how I didn't like sports, etc. As a result when I disappointed he either got angry or gave up, rather than try to explain the importance of such things or give constructive criticism.

This made me bitter and I swore off traditional masculinity until I was 20. I finally woke up, got into lifting, muay thai, getting laid, etc. Now that I've come around we see eye to eye and I appreciate him way more. I do wish he had more patience when raising me, teaching me when I didn't take to something. could have saved me from years of being a pussy.
>>
Alpha was jacked partyed fucked broads eventually hooked up with my mom when he was 23 she was 17. He tries to get me into sports when I was a kid but I wasn't very interested the last few years after highschool i really started enjoying sports and I have been working out steady and am getting pretty big. I feel like I was in a beta stage but no longer. I skateboarded in highschool and that shits hard as hell and you need to be tough to do it but I wasn't slamming poon. But know I do. Im pretty sure my old man's proud
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.