[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid that walks around, stares at the straight bar rack,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1476714576349.jpg (57KB, 702x564px) Image search: [Google]
1476714576349.jpg
57KB, 702x564px
>that kid that walks around, stares at the straight bar rack, does 1 set of curls and leaves the gym

I've been seeing this shit a lot more often lately

should I say something, I don't want their membership to go to waste
>>
>>39114981
Na, the gym makes money off of these fucks

>see group of teenagers
>they do the same shit every day
>do 1xinfinity curls
>max bench
>talk shit on eachother's pull up game
>have pull up competition
>each does about 7
>leave

Fuck my ass at least they dont use the power cage for the pull ups
>>
Literally me because I can never find a spotter for the bench
>>
I have a shitload of pre-made routines i have scribbled and printed on paper,i keep them in my car for just such occasions

Most of the people i gave them to gave me a weirded out look but alot of them thanked me after a couple weeks,but others never came back.

Sounds autistic because it is

Neet with too much time

I'm like the gym's unnofficial trainer,I give advice,spot and train with whoever wants it.

The actual pt staff hates me for it.
>>
sometimes I only have like 20 minutes to lift. gym is just right down the street, might as well go do curls for 20 minutes. After all, a shit workout is still better than nothing. So yes, sometimes I do go to the gym and just curl or bench and then leave, got a problem with that, punk?
>>
>>39114981
As long as they aren't hogging equipment, it's all the same to me.I want my gym to make money because I get the cost of my membership back in free showers.
>>39115064
I don't even comment on people with bad form. Nothing good can come of it. Just let bygones be bygones.
>>
>>39114981
>that guy who only benches the bar
>>
>>39115064

doing the lord's work

you're gonna make it
>>
>>39114981
I actually went to the gym and did chest day with my friend based off of his workout... this shit is hard but I want to get swole
>>
File: 1475518889038.gif (663KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475518889038.gif
663KB, 480x360px
>>39115118
do not bully beginner skeltals
>>
I don't care as long as they aren't too loud or total asshats. Give the skeletons a chance
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.