[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you get fit but only fatties want to fuck you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>tfw you get fit but only fatties want to fuck you.
>>
>>39114186
are you me?
>>
Fatties are far more likely to initiate contact, they have to make up for being fat.

Average/attractive girls don't have to initiate contact so they won't.
>>
>>39114186
Id advise everyone to fuck a fatty, just once. Make sure she has a nice face though. It really motivates you to stay lean as you see the fat roles sliding around. They also can be pretty dirty and they'll happily play with your cock for ages
>>
>>39114186

Well, then maybe you're not as fit as you think yet. You're seeing progress but you've still got a ways to go yet.
>>
>>39114299
>They also can be pretty dirty
Yeah, its not easy to wash inbetween the folds and not to mention taking a shower is hard work for them in the first place
Many of em seem to think a deoderant works just aswell but it doesnt
>>
File: 1467315143043.gif (823KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467315143043.gif
823KB, 200x200px
>>39114186
>wake up
>get in shower
>see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNfAEX3u6RI

What do
>>
>>39114299
I did once, told her it was a one night stand kind of deal.

When fat-fat didn't take me seriously she spewed a bunch of shit about how much of an asshole i was. Weeks later she hmu again to tell me how she joined a gym, I wasn't impressed and told her to come back after she sticks with for several months.

>>39114318
b-b-but i'm doing SS + GOMAD
>>
>>39114186
>tfw got fit
>fatties want nothing to do with me

feels bad man. i love fat chicks ;-;
>>
>>39114420
Haha, I read that as Maroon Baboon after seeing the thumbnail
>>
>>39114511
Please explain why, in all seriousness.

I prefer to fuck a chick who's between a size 00-1.
>>
>>39114531
I can't explain it man it's just who I am.

If I had to guess I'd say low self esteem because I tick all the boxes. But I'm not settling for them, I get skinny 'fit' girls interested in me all the time - probably because i pay them no attention - I just love how chubby girls look and feel

especially short chubby grills with thick thighs
>>
>>39114561
I respect it, bruh. To each their own, good luck with the self esteem.
>>
File: 1425130462124.jpg (44KB, 816x488px) Image search: [Google]
1425130462124.jpg
44KB, 816x488px
>>39114576
cheers breh, maybe you should give it a try someday
>>
>>39114299
t. fat chick
>>
>6'4 220 lbs masterrace
> everyone still look at me with disgust and hatred
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.