[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman Only Hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

File: 1476724492788s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476724492788s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
My gym has introduced woman only hours between 3pm and 7pm on Saturdays and Sundays.

Is this acceptable /fit/?
>>
Just say you're transgender.
>>
File: 1469775202853.png (669KB, 1043x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1469775202853.png
669KB, 1043x1397px
>>39114109

Probably.

If you speak up you'll be labelled as a sexist

If you let it happen you'll be a beta
>>
>>39114109
Switch gyms.
>>
Take advantage of 4 hours of free masturbation time each day on the weekends
>>
>>39114130
Think I will.

Should I make a complaint?
>>
>>39114109
my gym has these too, I just go in and workout, just stay out of their way and they'll stay out of yours
>>
>>39114151
Just make it clear what the reason you're leaving is. Don't denounce them, or you'll sound butthurt, just say that this restriction of the service offered doesn't work for you so you'll go somewhere that offers a superior service.
>>
>>39114109
Say you identify as a girl. What are they gonna do?
>>
>>39114109
Lucky you

I wish I had a reason to crossdress in public
>>
>>39114184
Yeah I won't kick up a fuss. Just going to tell them that I want to go to a gym that is less restrictive.
>>
>>39114109

As a woman, I find this perfectly acceptable.
>>
Demand male only times for equality. This shit is fucking ridiculous.

There are women only gyms around me and they are fucking awful with awful equipment.

There's one male only gym and it has amazing equipment and is 100% the best gym in the area. Everyone inside is not a useless shit cunt too. Some woman threatened to sue because it's sexist to make the gym "men only" and argued it's different for women because of safety or some bullshit

Women are ridiculous and we shouldn't pander to their bullshit it is only making them weaker and worse as people.
>>
>>39115626
Her suing means nothing and it would take nothing but trotting out the hundreds of cases of women being raped and sexually assaulted by women in "women safe environments" and a "will you help get men into those women only gyms" to get her shit thrown out.
>>
>>39114109

If this happened after you bought your subscription you may ask for refund due to changing conditions on which the facility operates.

Just don't be the "I want to see the manager" type of person. Simply tell them you think it's fucking retarded (don't use the exact same words) and you go somewhere else.
>>
>>39114119
fpbp
>>
>>39114109
This is textbook discrimination, its not legal for them to treat customers differently based on sex. Let them know you're going to sue them if they don't make the gym available to all people equally.
>>
>>39114109

I tried to make a thread the other day about feminization of gyms and I got told to "go back to /pol/", my thread deleted, and I was banned. So since there's so many faggot beta numales on /fit/ then I guess you all reap what you sow. I don't feel sorry for you people anymore nor anyone else that bitches after the fact when something gets ruined.

Maybe when life becomes super shitty like the USSR you'll all start to care. Until then enjoy your "equality"
>>
>>39114109
My gym actually charges women less to go even though it's a bodybuilding gym, it's illegal and there's only like 2 women who are regular members.

And yet there are still so many fat women...
>>
Just switch gyms OP

If you live in Fuckado, Nowhere then you're fucked. Workout earlier
>>
>>39115723
kill yourself
>>
>>39114119
Do this.
>>
>>39115764
Way to be an ally
>>
Just switch gyms OP

Classic 4chan cuckboys, this isnt discrimination its bad business. Guess what, you leave the gym and they realized with a mixed demographic the consistent and long term members who pay will probably end up being males.

By eliminating specific times you now eliminate the girl looking for tfwnofitbf, whos brings her friend and they're kind of attainable for the woman just starting...they talk also. Etc

Soon it'll be an empty wasteland of 5lb dumbbells and pilates balls
>>
>>39115804
>This isn't discrimination
Classic liberal double standard
>>
>>39114109
switch gyms
>>
>>39115818

I'm pretty conservative tbqh if it aint broke dont fix it. Nice gymnastics though, go start a rally and try to legitimize your viewpoint or is that too ironic in its similarity to everything you feel triggered by.
>>
>>39115831
>I'm pretty conservative
We can see you hiding
>>
>>39114109
Sue. That's blatant discrimination and I'm pretty sure there are legal precedents that support this.
>>
Is this real?
>>
>>39115804
It's both actually.

But this might be them trying to get in more females. Because women, especially lazy ones who want to buy their way out of feeling bad for being fat will buy a years membership and tell themselves "i'll go next week", are easy to pressure into that shit by attractive high pressure chads and cunts who'll use "GURL POWAH" and "SISTERHOOD" to sucker them into it.

Problem is that this will bring in the wrong kind of clientele IF they decide to come and keep out the Chads and "Stacey"(I actually hate that name) who make people want to go to the gym or sign up in the first place.

If it becomes a sea of unattractive women and the male clientele are put off by them and their preferrential treatment then they will leave and when the studs go so do the fuckable women, and after they are gone the new lifters who like to look at the cardio bunnies will peace out.
>>
>>39115708
No its not you mong. Gyms brand, charge dues, and establish rules like clubs. Under your logic, college fraternities are illegal.

It is changing the services implied when OP joined the gym. If he's under contract, he'd have a case against the gym if they actually tried to make him pay a break contract fee.

OP you should go during women only hours and say you identify as a woman. Fight dumb rules by making suburban soccer moms uncomfortable with their fundamental misunderstanding of the societal construct that is gender.

>tfw constantly raped by the patriarchy when I'm a lesbian female stuck in a mans body
>>
I wouldn't want to lift with only women unless they were strong powerlifters and then that would be motivating. Otherwise I like lifting with no one but prefer men who actually have a routine.
>>
>>39115878
No it's definitely discrimination you subversive numale faggot

Fuck off now
>>
>>39115878
You stupid fuck that IS discrimination. You are discriminating against paying clientelle by saying only a certain type of individual may enter.
It's textbook discrimination and he can sue them and win.
>>
>>39115878
OP here. Just got back from the gym.

Does this shit actually work?
>>
>>39115906
>>39115908
Both of you sure are getting angry when I'm agreeing its a dumb policy.

What I meant is that women only hours at a club you pay to be a part of don't meet the legal standard for discrimination.
>>
>>39115985
If you really sell it the gym will be too scared to back down. They don't want to be on the news for body shaming a transgendered person. It'll probably work if you really want it to.

Tbh, it sounds like a rule they'd have trouble enforcing in the first place. Its just kind of dumb, and sexist against both genders in an obvious way (implying that women have to exist in a space completely devoid of men to be safe)
>>
>>39115854

Tend not to identify with those two terms, take the best ideas or principals and use them. I'm conservative compared to your current ideal of a liberal, regardless if you want to change something do something to change it or change the way you do something.

> :( this isnt right delet this
>>
>>39116027
Yes, they do.
>>
>>39116058
I think on principle I'm going to move gyms. Will cancel my contract with them next time I go.

Thanks for the confirming my feelings /fit/
>>
>>39114119
This.

Tell them you're gender fluid and that your gender is non binary or some tumblr shit like that. Tell them during those hours you're definitely a female.
>>
>>39115669
Will you fuck off back to /r/4chan with your fbpb and underrated shit, please?
>>
>>39116152
Why in the fuck should he do some gay shit like that?
He has only two choices go when he wants and tell them that if they don't like it they should give him a refund or threaten to sue
Leave the gym entirely because if they continue doing that kind of thing the gym going population is going to get fat and dykey and fast.
>>
File: 1120 - 1pR1FiB.jpg (14KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1120 - 1pR1FiB.jpg
14KB, 235x235px
>>39114109
>not going in anyways and even share same locker room.
>>
>>39114109
Literally the definition of sexism. Just go and say you're being oppressed if they don't let you lift.
>>
>>39115878
You and a woman both pay $20 for a cake. The woman gets a full cake and you only get 3/4 of a cake because you're male. If you enter a contract and people who entered the same contract get more or less than you, that's discrimination. I really hope you're in a management position, otherwise you're gunna have lawsuits from protected classes up the wazoo.
>>
File: 1476682674648.jpg (34KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1476682674648.jpg
34KB, 540x531px
Just say you're transgender. Then when they're forced to let you in, make sure you always drop your weights on the floor and do lots of grunting. That'll teach those roasties!
>>
File: tmp_6261-147441573952244139721.jpg (227KB, 1025x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6261-147441573952244139721.jpg
227KB, 1025x1000px
>>39116177
>>39116290
Who wouldn't want to use the same change rooms post workout.

Bonus points if you rock a boner while doing it.

>>39115908
Holy shit, Americans will sue anyone for anything
>>
File: 300percento.jpg (38KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
300percento.jpg
38KB, 500x738px
>>39114109
that's fucked.

grade A discrimination right there.

I'd like to see them put up a sign that said: "white's only, 3p,-7pm"
>>
File: do it phaggot.gif (2MB, 352x272px) Image search: [Google]
do it phaggot.gif
2MB, 352x272px
>>39114119
Do this and record it.

Film yourself putting on a wig and then walk into the gym saying you're a transgender.

If they refuse sue them for discrimination.
>>
>>39114109
Yes you manchild.
>>
This is stupid as fuck, I do not respect it, and I would totally exploit it to the fullest.

t. degenerate pre-op tranny with boobs
>>
oppression of gains? fuck dude, they'll stop at nothing.
>>
>>39114109
Some guys at my gym got the women only hours removed by fear mongering that they are advertising when tired vulnerable women will be leaving the gym.
>>
>>39116861
this is genius
>>
>>39114109
i'm enough of a nerd autist to deal with this shit. i wish it would happen at my gym

BASICALLY OP it's discrimination, and you should therefore have a cheaper gym membership or men's only times

that's 8 hours a week you're missing out on. your membership should be less. i'll be mad if you don't take this up with management
>>
>>39114109
It's time to sexually identify as a woman and threaten to sue if they don't let you in.
>>
>>39114109
I mean, I can see how this could benefit women who are rape victims or whatever, or super religious girls who don't want to be in gym clothes around a bunch of dudes, but Saturday seems like peak time. Maybe they could pick a better time.
>>
>>39114109

jfc OP who gives a shit, it's like the most low traffic hours of any gym.

>HELP IM BEING OPPRESSED BY THE MATRIARCHY IM BEING OPPRESSED HEEEELLLPPP

lol okay you nerds. "women are weak and emotional" "im not allowed in my gym during chief autism hours so im gonna cry about it online"
>>
>>39118462
Wow how manly of you to show out for the women. Surely this will increase your chances of getting laid. Glad you like living in a Matriarch
>>
>>39118483

given that I can walk up to my gf and get a bj literally any time I want I'd say my chances of getting laid are roughly 100%

maybe the fact that you're all terrified of women is why you have so much anxiety about women's only hours. cuz if your ass was going to the gym at 6 on a saturday, im pretty certain that you would be fine going at midnight
>>
>>39118570
Not the person you were replying to, but I work 9-5 on the weekends and go to the gym after work.

Are you saying I should have to reschedule my routine or lose sleep by going at midnight simply to cater to a select group of people?
>>
>>39115588
"am becom b8, master of b8ers"
>>
>>39118637

or just wait a couple of hours you gigantic baby
>>
File: when-your-crush-says-she--6.jpg (126KB, 640x928px) Image search: [Google]
when-your-crush-says-she--6.jpg
126KB, 640x928px
>>39118462

>chief autism hours
>>
>>39116078
Prove it
>>
>>39115878
>changing the services implied
Which I'm sure was stated they could do so in the paperwork he signed because this could pertain to even just the changing of hours open
>>
>mfw gym has these between 4 and 5 on sunday.
>rarely go in on those days anyway and if I do it's just cardio
>When the clock strikes 4 a fucking automated message comes through the speakers telling all the men to leave
>mfw I don't because that is some fucking shit right there.

I don't understand why we need to be punished because some stupid bitch who will probably quit the gym after two weeks anyway honestly thinks I care more about her lack of an ass than I do my workout.

Fuck off whore.
>>
>>39114109
What if a manly looking "woman" like myself who looks at butts entered in woman only time?
>>
>>39115723
>banned for talking about gyms
Jesus fuck
>>
>>39118728
>women should have special privileges
>its just chivalry, youre a big baby if you disagree
>but women are also equal and should have the right to vote since women are grown adults who are just as capable as you or me

Pick one. Youre inconsistent in your thinking. I wouldnt expect any less from a sensitive pussy faggot whose girlfriend wears the pants. White knights will be the death of society
>>
>>39116074
Not him but
>this isn't discrimination
>I'm conservative
Just because you say something it doesn't make it true or right, if that gym is giving preferential treatment to a specific group it IS discriminating against everyone else.

Saying you are conservative while being more passive aggressive than a female on her period only makes you look like an annoying bad pretender.
>>
come in wearing hoop earings and lipstick, tell them you feeeeel like a woman and that they shouldn't discriminate

serve the bullshit right back at them
>>
>>39115588
Tits or GTFO
>>
Holy shit the sperging in this thread.
>>
>>39118920

No problem, babe. We chicks need our time.
>>
>>39114124
>banning one sex from using the facilities they pay for
>not sexist
>>
Stop being fucking autists and treating gyms like a singles bar and maybe women wouldn't feel uncomfortable enough to make "women only" hours a thing.
>>
>>39121094
Stop victim blaming idiot
>>
>>39114109
Do they also have a no singles policy on Friday and Saturday nights?
>>
File: 1473828288376.png (573KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473828288376.png
573KB, 900x900px
>mom drops me off at Gym4Kids
>leg day, gonna reserve the squat rack before prime time
>"Gym Gals Only 9 - 10"
>go in anyways and attempt to reserve my rack
>get my gym card revoked and pay a fine of 10 tokens
>>
It's okay, people who take their working out seriously typically work out on weekdays
People that do it on weekends do it simply so they can say they do to impress others
>>
Speak with your money. Tell them that you do not want to be barred from the gym due to circumstances of birth for hours a day.

Let your membership run out and find another gym.
>>
>>39115626
Saw the interior of a women only gym once (my company was setting up a new network cause they got scammed into getting treadmills with Ethernet ports for monitoring usage or some useless bullshit) and can confirm

It's all machines and I don't think I saw even a single 20kg pl8

The owners knowledge of fitness was memetier
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.