[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it becoming more socially acceptable to be a lazy fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

File: why.png (3MB, 1566x1773px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
3MB, 1566x1773px
Why is it becoming more socially acceptable to be a lazy fat shit while is being fit & healthy frowned upon? Why is society championing being gross & mediocre over hard work & dedication?
>>
>>39113660
It's not, it's just that the fat tumberlinas are more vocal online which is probably where you spend most of your time giving you a skewed perception.
>>
>>39113660
It's not.
It's litterally just pushed by hollywood because fat people are the ones who consume the most and watch the most media.
They'll buy into damn near anything that makes them feel good
>>
>>39113672
100% this
>>
>>39113672
Bruh have you been to the united states?
>>
File: waitwhat.png (406KB, 932x613px) Image search: [Google]
waitwhat.png
406KB, 932x613px
Since when is wanting to take care of yourself or watching your calorie intake a bad thing?
>>
>>39113672
This. Fat fucks want to try and push an agenda that being fat is beautiful, because they're to lazy to work out. It's not becoming more acceptable to be lazy and fat it's just the few obese feminists are able to be more draw more attention to themselves.
>>
File: hatersgonhate.jpg (546KB, 1466x908px)
hatersgonhate.jpg
546KB, 1466x908px
It's becoming completely unacceptable to be fit
>>
>>39113916

Funniest shit on the planet. Also ridiculous. All these projections.

Also:

>Hurr durrr steroids

Meanwhile cigarettes, alcohol, recreational drugs at parties/clubs/etc., blah, blah, blah.
>>
>>39113916
The guy looks great but the girl does look like shit tho u gotta admit

Shes too shredded and her abs look ugly..if she eased up on the core work and gained 10lbs shed be solid

I just hate that 'ab style' with the 2 slabs of muscle on the side, adonis belt set up is way more aesthetic. I know thats not her fault and just genetic but i wanted yo express my distaste

Theyre both more attractive than any fatty tho, goes without saying

Bunch of jelly crabcunts in the comments
>>
File: would not bang.jpg (30KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
would not bang.jpg
30KB, 345x337px
>>39114162
>i wanted yo express my distaste
post pic of your abs with timestamp
>>
>>39114162
You're just as bad as the faggots in >>39113916
>>
>>39114247
What would that prove?

She looks bad. Her core is so overdeveloped that she now has no hips, shes made herself into shredded fridgemode

I like athletic girls and slight abs but not roided clitdick women like that. If she gives you an erection youre probably half gay
>>
File: vegancruel.png (85KB, 525x228px) Image search: [Google]
vegancruel.png
85KB, 525x228px
>>39113660
what are you talking about? us millennials are slowly correcting the health crisis the baby boomers started with their shit fitness levels and nutrition.
>>
>>39114741
Good thing she isn't lifting for some dyel posting on a Mongolian BBQ recipe trading forum
>>
>>39114779
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1475933709835.jpg (22KB, 583x411px) Image search: [Google]
1475933709835.jpg
22KB, 583x411px
>>39114785
Except she absolutely is

Girl lifters workout purely for validation

Are you new here? Nice stale meme u cunt, so random XD
>>
>>39114808
And she gets that validation from her bf who is actually in shape
>>
>>39114818
So am i, why are you projecting your DYELness onto me? Why are you so mad I dont find this girl attractive

Chill out bro, no worries. Listen to some Bobby Marley or Jim Hendrix and try to relax dude
>>
I thought those I Hate Running shirts were supposed to be ironic.
>>
Because the absence of urgency creates weak people. As soon as there is looming chaos, strength will be praised again.
>>
File: Yukio Mishima.jpg (124KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
Yukio Mishima.jpg
124KB, 600x677px
He warned us about this. He also knew we couldn't do anything.
>>
>>39113660

Sugar addiction. The majority of the population is addicted, and so they all validate each other and believe that this is now the correct way to live.
>>
>>39114854
Because you are just as bad a those fat fucks projecting their insecurity into him/her. She doesn't lift to impress them nor you
>>
File: getting_off.gif (2MB, 339x188px) Image search: [Google]
getting_off.gif
2MB, 339x188px
>>39115047
>mfw waiting for the sailor who fell from grace with the sea to arrive in the mail as my first mishima
Im fuckin pumped lad
>>
>>39115192
Mah nigga. Just re read forbidden colors
>>
>>39115113
>she doesnt lift to impress people
>posts pics of her abs on social media

Do you have downsyndrome? Am i speaking to a downy
>>
>>39113660
Because the jews that run the media have done studies finding that more people can relate to being stupid and lazy than actually accomplishing anything good for themselves.
>>
>>39113660
Isn't this a good thing?
More fat people = less competition for fit people (me)
and fat people die early so less cost for healthcare
>>
>>39115612
Well that's one way of looking at it....
>>
>>39113660
men don't find it acceptable, but most of them are getting just as fat and will fuck anything anyway so they don't really fight it.

women find it acceptable because literally 75% of women in the united states are overweight with a full third of them being obese, but they're still only vocal about it online. when was the last time you saw a hamgalaxy being taken seriously in real life when she started flapping about "fat shaming" or other third-wave snowflake nonsense?

being fit is frowned upon by some minority of fats out of simple jealousy, but society as a whole isn't championing fatshit behavior at all. to be honest most fat girls I know absolutely hate being fat, but once you hit that point it's very difficult to change and men are still fucking them anyway so it's not a priority for them. it's just a vocal online minority who are actually pushing the ridiculous fat acceptance movement.
>>
This is all just radfem bullshit. None of it is even real. No one likes fat people. No one wants to be fat.
>>
>>39114741
What if she's just lifting because it makes her happy?
>>
>>39115762
>Men will fuck anything

That's the lie that modern society wants to push and really really wants the "chads" to believe.
But that's not true at all.
A fat chick getting fucked by a beta who thinks he needs to fuck everything to be a man is not EVERY HORSE DICKED ALPHA STUD BRUTALLY FUCKS AND TRIES TO IMPREGNATE ANYTHING THAT STANDS STILL LONG ENOUGH fantasy that cock thirsty people masturbate too.
>>
can we just turn this into a fat hate thread
>>
>>39116095
It makes her happy because guys give her the thumbs up, and post memes like 'yeah, she squats bro!'

If guys stopped even looking at fit girls or acknowledging them theyd vanish from all commercial gyms except for a few roided girls who truly do enjoy lifting (usually cause they were raped or some other issue in their past)
>>
>>39117084
>(usually cause they were raped or some other issue in their past)
Massive chunk of them are just gay chicks
>>
>>39117084
This
>>
File: 1412034561759.gif (545KB, 324x216px)
1412034561759.gif
545KB, 324x216px
>>39116682
>implying it's not

were just being more civil about it than usual
>>
The fats perpetuate this in order to sabotage their own like crabs in a barrel. Corporations use this trend for profit.
>>
>>39113660
Twin Cities Marathon had shirts that say
>My cardio is a coffee run.
I got one because I'm a hipster who thinks it's hilarious to wear it.
>>
>>39113660
I find it hilarious, to be quite honest, famiglia.

When a landwhale is like

>omg I can see your bones
>omg skinny bitch thin privilege whore slut
>you look like a ten year old boy
>your fit BF must be a pedo!

I can just imagine it looking old enough to be my mom when we're barely 38, and then drowning in its own lung fluid somewhere in its forties. Young tumblr hambeasts have absolutely no idea how scary heart disease is. Ask them if they know what a pulmonary edema is.

In the meanwhile, I'm making six figures, can fit into all the cute clothes they envy, and when I inevitably have to retire from a great job when I'm 68, I can set up plans to start a diet & exercise counseling business and pad my retirement with money from desperate hogs who are slowly catching on that really, they're setting themselves up for a slow, painful death.
>>
>>39113660
It's not. The internet is just simply ruining society at the base level. Upper levels are still fine, but the lowest common denominator is pretty much ruined because of it
>>
>>39118790
Stuff like this just proves we're in need for a cull. Obese, no teeth, life over when they're barely in their twenties.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUyGhN1HS84
>>
>>39113672
I'm sad to say you need to meet more retarded college kids and leftists.

Then again, SJWs are a powerful force in my personal hellhole.
>>
>>39115113
Now you sound like a fatfuck.
"Don't shame her for doing weird shit with her body!"
>>
>>39119011
Disgusting people always swallow the meme about how society is measured by how you help the helpless, but that is simple enabling. Some new disease that targets the obese or criminally stupid would help everything
>>
File: Spooky Pumpkin Pepe.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky Pumpkin Pepe.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>39113916
lol i love how they're all going "B-BUT THAT'S NOT HEALTHY" while they enjoy their 40 year lifespans.
>>
>>39113660
What I hate about these pictures is that they assume not exercising is what makes them fat, when actually its eating too much that makes you fat. All they have to do is eat less.
>>
File: 20161017_124002.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_124002.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>39113660
>back fat is bitchin

I hope dying alone and being eaten by cats so that the paramedics find only a skeleton and clumps of purple hair is also bitchin
>>
>>39113660
>Why is it becoming more socially acceptable to be a lazy fat shit while is being fit & healthy frowned upon?

Because cheeseburgers cost $1 and salads cost $7.
>>
>>39115047
>>39115239
>reading books by a muscle-fetishits homo about shit like loving a little girl that is a reincarnation of your dead bro.
wait, that actually sounds right up /fit/s alley, carry on.
>>
>>39113869
...and they show a pic of normal sized girl
>>
>>39119352
kek'd
fatties BTFO
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.