[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize you have to push through the DOMS in order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 543.png (58KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
543.png
58KB, 436x425px
>tfw you realize you have to push through the DOMS in order to get bigger, stronger, and get your muscles used to the weight/exerciser
>tfw you realize you are more mentally stronger then half the world
>>
>>39111943

But my legs hurt ;_;
>>
>>39111943
implying first day with no DOMS aren't the perfect measurement for some people to know whether they are at the peak so they can lift as recovered as possible and get more gains per session
>>
I stopped getting DOMS after my first workout.
Are you a dyel?
>>
>>39111988
>I stopped getting DOMS after my first workout.

Spot the DYEL ;)

Don't kill yourself squatting 20kg!
>>
>>39111943
working out cures DOMS. yeah it fucking hurts for the first set, but get through it you fucking puss puss
>>
wtf!!

I thought you had to rest because working out again kills your gainz??
>>
>>39111943
you are a frog poster you arent even mentally stronger than a piece of shit
>>
File: Hair6.jpg (27KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hair6.jpg
27KB, 280x320px
>>39112300
all you need is 24 hours, even if it's sore you continue working out as your muscles have had plenty time to recover.
>>
DOMS?
>>
>>39112679
dizzyness of muscle syndrome

When it hurts moving your muscles after working out
>>
>>39112679
femdom mistresses
>>
File: yGd8pal.jpg (45KB, 595x448px) Image search: [Google]
yGd8pal.jpg
45KB, 595x448px
>>39111943
am i the only one who actually likes the feeling of DOMS?
>>
>>39112367
true
>>
>>39112830
Everyone does
>>
>>39112921
ooh, that's good
>>
>>39112925
That feeling after doing squats you can't even walk
>Hmngg.jpg
>>
>>39112921
I don't. It's the worst feeling ever.
It's the 5th year that I'm seriously lifting and whenever I get DOMS, it still makes me feel like shit all day.
>>
>>39112938
In which part of the body?
>>
>>39111943
> more mentally stronger

good english there bud
>>
>>39112679
Delayed onset muscle soreness
>>
Is doms only from volume? I've been doing 3x5 for 8 months with no doms since around the first week and just switched over to a routine with more volume and holy moly I can feel that shit for days
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.