[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can facial muscles be trained?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: cheeks.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cheeks.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Since "Muscle" is a type of tissue..can the muscles of the face be trained in some way?
repetitions of movements, or maybe adding weight somehow and moving the mouth/cheecks to manipulate the weight.

It seem jazz musicians develop the muscles for the side of the face.
it would be really cool to LITERALLY have "workouts change your face"
>>
File: Face-muscles-1-e1456303532596.jpg (120KB, 601x405px) Image search: [Google]
Face-muscles-1-e1456303532596.jpg
120KB, 601x405px
bump
>>
>>39111699
why would you want that,even if possible?
>>
Lurking the thread
>>
>>39111699
The inflated cheeks are caused by years of pressure from blowing into a tube deforming/stretching the muscles in the cheeks; the same thing happens to people who have been blowing glass as a career for a long time
>>
>>39111827
What would happen if someone attaches weight with some kind of hooks to the cheek and proceeds to do the blowing?
Would the muscles"grow" then?

Im just imagining a face that's ripped in itself, it would be ironic-redudant for a gym-goer
>>
>>39111776
Because my facial expressions are very flat.
>>
File: how.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>39111699
Im so though, I lift 5 kilos with my cheek muscles!
>>
>>39111699
yes but jazz musicians just are deformed because their cheeks are overly stretched.

i used to train the masseter muscle in order to get bigger jaw muscles, however for most men this comes naturally with age, now when i'm bulking my face becomes massive and i look deformed so i kinda regret it.
>>
>>39112033
Isn't the jaw-line determinad by the bone structure trough?

But bone seem to adjust to muscle growth so i guess its possible.
>how did you train your jaw?
>>
File: Peter-brotzmann_DSC01602.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Peter-brotzmann_DSC01602.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>39111699
That's Dizzy Gillespie, and even though he's one of the greatest trumpeters of all times, puffed cheeks is bad technique.
Compare it to Brotzmann, he's 75 and has no deformation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.