[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roids vs Natty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Explain why i can't just jump on a beginner cycle of Test the same day i sign up to the gym?

Actors do it. Why couldn't I?

Pic Related, Me in 1 year on gear. I won't be doing legs either, no point.
>>
>>39109860
You can.
Enjoy the sick gains bro!!
>>
>>39109860
idiot
>>
Actors aren't 18 years old without a muscular base, no knowledge and a shit diet.

Your joints won't keep up with your muscles, you will get imbalances and I put my bottom dollar on your rotator cuff getting injured during your cycle.
>>
Why are u not doing legs? Looks totally disproportionate. U only don't do legs unless your back is fucked or your a fighter.
>>
>>39109860
its all a meme of roidfags

but that meme has a grain of truth, look
>>39109902

also, taking roids isnt so easy as you think. Have you done your research on post cycle therapy? Have you done your research on hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal chain? Are your blood tests for test and liver markings done?
Nope? Then you dont know enough for doing steroids responsibly.
>>
>>39109902

At least the rotator cuff thing is true.
>>
>>39110652
that guy is doing his legs, his shorts are just baggy
>>
>>39110652
This picture has been around since the dawn of time.
>>
File: 1474516738691.jpg (77KB, 610x795px) Image search: [Google]
1474516738691.jpg
77KB, 610x795px
>>39110748
His calves are tiny bruh
>>
If I had all the knowledge that I have now back when I started lifting. I would just spend the first 2-3 months learning proper form, setting up a diet and training program.

Then I would go on an extreme 'cut' to clean my slate of BF with test + tren + mast.

Once in the twilight zone of 6-7% bodyfat I would switch to a low test and moderate deca dosage. Slowly increase calories over the weeks and dosage as I plateued.

I fell for the 500mg test first and eat like a horse meme. I looked like a fucking pig.

Or just start on 500-600 test with an ai at all times, eat maintenance to the T and stick to a regular training routine. Come down to 150-200mg per week for 2-3 months then blast again with higher anabolics.

Forget about PCT you would only do that for health reasons or if you need to come off. Switching to lower test 100-250 and cruising is better.

HCG will bring 90% of peoples testes back when they want kids so the odds are in your favour.

Blast and cruise or just stick to creatine + bcaa.
>>
>>39111376
post a current pic to go with all that gear talk
>>
>>39110652
>fighters don't train legs

And you actually developmentally impaired? You know, like, tested and everything? If not, then you should really go and get tested
>>
>>39111464
>post a current pic to go with all that gear talk
man the effort lol. Sorry cbf atm. Take from it what you will.
>>
You can. You're just probably too uneducated at the moment to lift and eat properly to make optimal gains on roids. But that's fine, you"ll learn things as you go.

You're free to do what you want, and I personally believe that many should start roiding ASAP, depending on your goals.
>>
>>39109860
Please be b8
>>
>>39111480
>oh no, all the effort
If you have been lifting in this day and age you have pictures of yourself.

OT:
because you would waste most of the potential of the drugs
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpw277W0SOE steroid transformation
>>
>>39111376
>I fell for the 500mg test first and eat like a horse meme. I looked like a fucking pig.

How far in cycle did you turn into pig?
Did you just eat anything?
How much over maintenance were you?
Why is this dosage considered a meme?
I'm only a month in but so far I've just had nice lean gains.
>>
>>39109860

Please be b8, if not get educated on cycles or kill yourself
>>
>>39109860
>Explain why i can't just jump on a beginner cycle of Test the same day i sign up to the gym?

>Actors do it. Why couldn't I?

It's going to take you some time to do all the research necessary to diet properly, get your form down and do proper programming. And that's before you do any research for roiding intelligently.

It will take you less time to start lifting asap while researching to make sure you're doing that correctly than it does to roid intelligently day 1 of lifting. Actors have personal trainers and docs so they don't have to sink that time in, they just hit the gym and take what they're given.

People call roiding a short cut, the easy way out, etc but it's a huge pain in the ass compared to just eating right and improving your form.
>>
>>39111508
I do on my external hard drive monitoring progress. I need to take more where I can hide my identity.

>>39111531
>How far in cycle did you turn into pig?

At that time I thought I looked good DESU. Looking back at photos of how bloated and fat I had become is embarrassing.

>Did you just eat anything?
Had two standard shakes morning and night and then stuffed myself. I became addicted to food. Fast food was eaten almost twice a day, large meal and then I would add on a burger + desert.

Weight was going up, lifts were progressing and I was looking larger and larger so I was happy at that time.

>How much over maintenance were you?

Wasn't tracking anything like I do now. Just followed the 'eat like a horse'. Though the magical fat burning properties would keep me lean (lol).

>Why is this dosage considered a meme?

Everyone seems to pout 500mg test, why not 250 test and 500 deca, or 250 test, 250 test and 250 mast.

I supposed its to not overwhelm the first time user so they just remember to stick with one compound and can guage sides.

My 500mg test run gave me horrendous shoulder and back acne, right now I'm running a lower cutting cycle of 150 test, 700 tren and 700mast and I'm a lot less oily with only once pimple showing up once every few weeks!

So I'm having less sides with my current stack than I did with test alone.

>I'm only a month in but so far I've just had nice lean gains.

You must have your diet dialed in and not making the same mistakes that I made. If its working for you and you're happy with progress so fat keep on going.
>>
>>39111376
This is some of the dumbest fucking shit i have read.
>>
>>39111706
>This is some of the dumbest fucking shit i have read.

Why not point to what you disagree on instead of posting a moronic response.
>>
>>39111624

>Wasn't tracking anything like I do now. Just followed the 'eat like a horse'. Though the magical fat burning properties would keep me lean (lol).

Myfitnesspal is a big help.
Preparing all your own food is also.
The thing about eating like a horse is you'll be grossly overeating while maybe not even hitting protein needs.

>Everyone seems to pout 500mg test, why not 250 test and 500 deca, or 250 test, 250 test and 250 mast.
>I supposed its to not overwhelm the first time user so they just remember to stick with one compound and can guage sides.

That's exactly why.
If your pinning multiple compounds and shit goes south, how do you know what is the cause? You're giving bad advice anecdotally derived from a poor experience where the test wasn't at fault.

>My 500mg test run gave me horrendous shoulder and back acne, right now I'm running a lower cutting cycle of 150 test, 700 tren and 700mast and I'm a lot less oily with only once pimple showing up once every few weeks!

I already have bad shoulder and back acne, so far it hasn't gotten worse. When did the acne present itself in your cycle? Had you used an ai, if so how much, how frequently and starting when?

>So I'm having less sides with my current stack than I did with test alone.

Sure but you sound like you have your nutrition dialed in and there are probably other factors.

>You must have your diet dialed in and not making the same mistakes that I made. If its working for you and you're happy with progress so fat keep on going.

Started off first few weeks between 3200-3400 calories, now upping to 3600 calories, 90% of what I eat I make myself, I keep sodium low, hit a protein minimum.
Might need to cut out extras.
Been eating more outside foods since my weight has been dropping a bit since I finished my orals.
>>
>>39110774
He looks like my wife's friend
>>
>>39111893
Well for the record I did state that IF i had the knowledge that I have now I would not go with 500mg test.

My thoughts still are that a lot of users would benefit from lower test and more anabolics. Sides would be less severe and you would build 'quality' mass.

Test alone unless you're megadosing is going to just give the illusion of you being built like a bodybuilder but as soon as the shirt comes off you're just a bloofy mess.

I'm talking from years of experience, take from it what you may.

>dropping a bit since I finished my orals.

Don't rely on scale weight alone the look is important, especially if you're a bodybuilder, not a bloofy ego lifter.

>shit goes south

you could be pinning test alone and shit could still go south. We already know most of the sides that go along with each steroid. If you're going from A to B wanting to be big and lean then test alone isn't going to get you there, period.

If its working for you then all good. However if an absolute beginner would come to me for coaching then number 1 priority would be starting form a lean base. If already lean then we can add size with watery compounds otherwise test tren mast, if no tren then EQ instead and low calorie diet.
>>
Only reason to roid is if you compete, get paid to look good, or don't give a shit about your future self
>>
Considering tren

Tolerating test well for past 5 weeks
>>
>>39110652
You're absolute fucktard
>>
>>39109860
Do it. Whos stopping you?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.