[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Fitness Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bad day.jpg (465KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bad day.jpg
465KB, 500x500px
> enlist in army
> get sent to georgia
> suffer for 16 weeks at Fort Benning
> not able to jack off for most of the time
> no interaction with women at all
> come back home
> hit tinder up
> get a match with a THIQ girl
> fuck it I'm horny and I need a slump buster
> we meet up
> she's a lot more THIQ than I thought
> fuck
> whatever I'm in too deep to back out now
> start giving her the business
> cum literally right after I put my penis in her

How do I get my endurance back? it was pretty embarrassing trying to fuck a girl with a half limp dick
>>
>>39109093
>inb4 kill yourself
>>
Masturbate a lot until youre desensitised to nutting. 6 jrtc rotations later and still works like a charm
>>
>>39109093
If you didn't find time to rub one out in basic you weren't trying hard enough
>>
>>39109127
I just didnt have the imagination or drive to jack off

I only did when we won our phones for a day
>>
My entire platoon had full conversations in the latrines while jacking off.

If u didnt jack off either you didnt really want to or you're masochistic as fuck
>>
>>39109202
I didnt want to

I didnt feel the urge
>>
>>39109212
He was too busy suckin on benis
>>
>>39109223
theres some pretty good benis in basic training
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
76KB, 300x250px
/fit/ i'm a virgin who finally got a girl who was also a virgin to have sex with. When I was about to penetrate her, my dick wouldn't get in her vagina. It would just repel and slide off. We decided to quit after an hour of trying and try again next week. What do I fucking do /fit/?

Also what exercise for more powerful thrusting
>>
>>39109233
Yeah you probably had everyone jizz on your "punishers" 2/19 shirt fagget
>>
>not masturbating in the field
confirmed gay, not that theres anything wrong with that
>>
>>39109259
psh I was a gladiator, I never associated with those punisher faggots
>>
>>39109240
Wot m8, were you hard?
>>
>>39109425
i would get hard from oral and when i failed multiple times, i would lose my erection.
>>
>>39109543
I assume you found the actual opening alright and everything?

I'd warm her up with a finger or two first off, if she's a virgin she's probably a bit tight/not used to it.

I'd also try to use lube if you can get your hands on it. It can be hard to insert if she's not wet enough/if you're not wet enough. Will make going in easier as well.
>>
>>39109259
>>39109293

>Being this much of a boot
>>
>>39109661
ironic Translate Button
[ahy-ron-ik]
adjective
using words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning; containing or exemplifying irony :
an ironic novel; an ironic remark.
of, relating to, or tending to use irony or mockery; ironical.
Here you go, you dumb bitch
>>
>>39109543
it's cool man sometimes you get nervous. You'll nail it second try. She's clearly interested in you :)
>>
>>39109690

Ok boot. No need to get your panties in a knot, hooah?
>>
>>39109747
HOOOAH battle
>>
I really need to stretch more or find a sex-specific stretching routine.

Every time I'm pumping away, I get a cramp in my leg or hip and it fucks up everything.
>>
>>39109093
Huh, interesting. My ex-bf went to Ft. Benning too
Wonder if y'all were there at the same time
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.