[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does being fit make you red pilled?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (686KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
686KB, 750x1334px
I've been lurking for a little here lately and I started the gym routine heavy this past Monday. Already pretty satisfied with what I've accomplished so far but still plan on going of course. But I digress. I usually walk into the store that's close to the gym I go to and get a protein shake after my workouts. Lately I've been getting some pretty unusual thoughts during and after working out that seem out of place for me. I walked in today and saw a huge woman walk in with a huge refillable cup that was for soda. It had to be at least a liter or more cup. After seeing that I just got extremely pissed for some reason. Like how could someone be so obese and continue to be that way without trying to change. I saw a woman earlier this week in a buffet line and had the same reaction. So I guess my question is, does going to the gym make you all more aggressive towards that sort of thing/red pilled? Kinda curious to see if it's just my ego or something. Pic unrelated
>>
File: weak-guy-flexing.jpg (13KB, 382x314px) Image search: [Google]
weak-guy-flexing.jpg
13KB, 382x314px
>>39108273
>you
>>
>>39108273
Getting /fit/ has made me hate obese and even moderately out of shape people more, so that's probably it.
>>
>>39108273
I usually associate 'redpill' with the mouthbreathers on /pol/ crying about jews/lizards/women controlling the media and out to get them, so no it doesn't make more more redpilled. It does make me appreciate those who put in effort into their appearance. If I see a girl with low bf% or a solid guy, I'm more aware of the conscious effort they made to get there.
>>
>>39108291
It's definitely changed my view on people and how much effort they put into health. Maybe to much
>>
>>39108307
Red pill probably wasn't the best term to use desu. But I've appreciated people that build so much more now since getting involved
>>
>>39108287
Dude where'd you find that pic of me
>>
>>39108307
Spotted the Jewish lizard woman.
>>
>>39108307
/pol/ has some truth buried under the mountain of bullshit conspiracies. The main take away should be that there will always be people plotting to do something that benefits them at the expense of others, so keep yourself informed to survive the more heinous shit. being fit should be a requirement for anyone who claims to be "redpilled"
>>
>>39108273
no, but being *on* fit makes you insecure and might explain why you're now spending time and emotional energy fuming about the lifestyle choices of people you will never speak to
>>
>>39108273
4chan's culture made me see that individuals don't matter as much as they think they do, and that people put too much blame for their own issues on others.
That is what inspired me to lift, getting my ego popped and realizing the only things I truly have are the ones I achieve myself.

So you could say getting "redpilled" made me get /fit/.
Thanks faggots.
>>
>>39108273

This is called 'being a fucking boot fresh out of Parris Island', but to the gym instead of the Marine Corps.
>>
>>39108273
>Does being /fit/ make you red pilled
No the leaking of /pol/ does

But being /fit/ does to an extent as well
>>
>>39108462
Quite a success story m8. Kinda the same thing motivated me but slightly different
>>
>>39108432
Tru that
>>
So you're putting in effort and you have started to think you're better then others. Soon you will cheat or skip a day at the gym and think you're still making progress. Eventually you will give up and quit because your delusional. Such is life.
Some real advice tho,
Your putting in effort so you can get up on your high horse but it won't last. People like you break after 2-3 weeks. Everyone wants to be seen as better or a harder work then others but when you're tired or hungry most people quit, It's easy to thing like a dick when everything is easy but mark my words op, when it starts to get hard you will quit and justify it to yourself and you won't ever change.
>>
>>39108565
>implying that I wasn't healthy before I joined the gym
I've been a long distance runner for years. I used to get up super early and hop on the treadmill at my house and run a 5k before work every single day. I would come home and run another 5k but this time in the woods. Don't assume that I will crack under pressure. You should go have a drink or something and hop off your high horse buddy
>>
>>39108273
I don't think it's so much "red pilled" (I hate this phrase and I frequent /pol/) so much as it is their behavior conflicting with your beliefs.
You obviously felt that going to the gym would be a positive thing overall, so when you see someone shit all over that mentality by killing themselves through obesity it disturbs you, even moreso now that you're actually putting effort into improving your health and not just recognizing it.

It's the same as people who take pride in their work as a reflection of themselves being mad at others who are content to do the bare minimum or get a free ride off someone else.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.