[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protein Powder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 81OtT4u2Z0L._SL1500_.jpg (175KB, 1500x1491px) Image search: [Google]
81OtT4u2Z0L._SL1500_.jpg
175KB, 1500x1491px
Is this shit any good?
>>
Naked Whey is good but expensive as fuck.
>>
>>39106825
It's all the same. Just buy the cheapest unflavored you can find in the largest quantity you can find. Alternately you can stop being a 'good goy' and just EAT REAL FOOD instead.
>>
i bought it i been lifting for 4 days no results yet... ill keep posted
>>
What the fuck is this thread lmao
post on qtddtot if you have shit tier questions like this
>>
>>39108899
You're a little bitch
>>
>>39106859
I've seen this said a lot on here. To just eat food instead. So why is it that so many people buy protein then? Even people who aren't trying to bodybuild. So many kinds of people buy protein supplements.
>>
File: 10860373-1794357601269152.jpg (29KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
10860373-1794357601269152.jpg
29KB, 960x960px
Just bought some of this. Smoothest protein powder I've ever tasted.
>>
>>39106859
It's not all the same. Some is poor quality, some is good quality. Poor quality protein won't nearly be readily absorbed by the body as quality shit.
>>
>>39110675
Labdoor.com
>>
File: 1308913896004.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1308913896004.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
>>39106859
>Just buy the cheapest unflavored you can find in the largest quantity you can find
Enjoy getting an unregulated, untested product that is amino spiked, contains illegal or dangerous substances and does not match the nutritional values on the label.

Protein isn't cheap. If you see cheap protein, it's shit product. Do your research, and I don't mean ask around who buys what - go to sites that do third-party unbiased laboratory tests on supplements and find a good one, then buy that regardless of price.

Jesus, it's like half of /fit/ is underaged with no understanding of how the world works and is looking to get fucked. It's not just being a clever consumer, it's youre fucking health and longevity, and the supplement industry is unsupervised, are you really that dense?
>>
>>39106825
no, find a protein powder without artificial sweeteners
>>
>>39109497
Mostly for convenience
>>
Optimum is pretty good. Good flavors without being sickly sweet, low carb, good amount of protein per serving. Stick to extreme milk chocolate, chocolate mint or double rich chocolate flavors.

MyProtein is good too, but their vanilla based flavors are ass.
>>
>>39106825
make sure your brand has the same amount of protein they clame to have (a simple google search can do the job done) and also, make sure you eat at least 100g of protein and more so the suplement is only a boost on your protein income
>>
>>39111402
Honestly, the double chocolate is like weak chocolate milk. It's tolerable but not great.

the cookies and cream, on the other hand... drinking it with water is nice, with milk it's like a fucking desert.
>>
>>39111402

i've tried strawberry cream, chocolate mint, salted caramel, and chocolate smooth from myprotein.com. i would recommend all of them. i actually mixed chocolate mint with ON gold double rich chocolate and myprotein chocolate smooth (ratio heavily in favor of the other two), and the hint of mint aftertaste is actually refreshing.

labdoor ranks ON's gold standard as a B+ i think, but in terms of taste and mixability i would put ON slightly above myprotein. i only buy ON gold standard chocolate or double rich chocolate when they're on sale at costco (the 6 pound bags for like $40?-45).
>>
>>39109497
Easier to have a quick shake than, to cook a meal everytime you wanna go to the gym
>>
>>39111474
45 bucks? Thats a damn good deal
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.