[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the best youtube fitness guru and why is it Scott Herman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

Who's the best youtube fitness guru and why is it Scott Herman?
>>
>>39106484
i actually prefer Greg "I simply feel fantastic" Gallagher the most. Hes an obvious narcissist who was born rich but hes actually kind of interesting to watch
>>
>>39106484

Lee Priest on the Sam's Fitness YouTube page.
>>
>>39106484
scott's actually one of the best, i just fucking hate how he's passive aggressive against roiders
>>
Because he has a great accent and it's really present when he says barbell
>>
File: 1471975564426.jpg (101KB, 686x582px) Image search: [Google]
1471975564426.jpg
101KB, 686x582px
>>39106484
>Anyone but not UrbanPrimalist
>>
>>39106514
Sounds like something a juicer would say
>>
>>39106522
Mein nigger.

Primalist is top tier, based as fuck.
>>
>>39106484
They all don't really know what they're talking about, and the ones that do aren't youtube gurus.
>>
>>39106501
This, I wonder what it would be like to be THAT rich, do whatever the fuck you want. With a good bod, you can bang whores until your dick falls off.
>>
File: IMG_5776.jpg (599KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5776.jpg
599KB, 1936x2592px
>>39106530
i'm a DYEL manlet
>>
>>39106514
He doesn't really hate roiders for doing test. He hates them for lying about it and giving advice to noobs that don't know better.

I don't blame them though, making money off retards is perfectly fine with me.
>>
Metal n Iron is fun to watch for the pyscho factor

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBODxWZJ2ZU
>>
>>39106484
Idk, Scott is pretty knowledgeable but also annoys me sometimes, particularly when he's talking about the importance of "good form", then uses poor form later. At least that's what I've noticed. Also, that gay monkey intro? What the hell is that about? Thankfully he changed it.

Those muscle head twins are probably some of the most ridiculous dudes I've ever witnessed, especially when they start offering up their brand of broscience.

Who else... Mike Chang is a walking advertisement, he's the youtube equivalent of those "Men's Health" magazines. Dude sucks.

Damn, I guess I hate everyone who preaches fitness on youtube. I'm way too cynical. Actually, I can't hate Kali West, because he's too amusing to ignore.

The only stuff I can really sit through anymore is the stuff that parodies everything else, like the broscience channel and infinite elgintensity.
>>
>>39106648
One of these days this dude is gonna go apeshit after a lift and grab that sword off the wall and stab himself in the chest with it.
>>
>>39106534
cypto-fascist too
>>
>>39106573
I feel the same as Scott. If people wanna juice they can juice, and I think it should be legal, but I don't and hence I'd like advice that works for a natty.
>>
>>39106542
why even take a photo like that?
>>
>>39106687
Scott's deadlift PR video was pretty scary considering how he talks about good form
>>
Elliot "BREATH INTO YOUR BALLS" Hulse aka the lost hodge triplet

I like his philosophy of balance and interconnectedness
>>
>>39106484
Titles of his videos are cringe clickbait shit. Also that form on sumo deadlift was ridiculously bad, even for a trainee and he is a coach.
>>
>>39109371
maxes are always sloppy that's why you should never max
>>
>>39106484
Scott is good. I also like watching the buff dudes. Those guys are pure husbando material. At least I like their videos where they explain lifts. Don't watch the other shit desu.
>>
>>39106484
jason genova
>>
File: Body Fit Cel Scott Herman (1).jpg (63KB, 996x498px) Image search: [Google]
Body Fit Cel Scott Herman (1).jpg
63KB, 996x498px
>>
File: Body Fit Cel Scott Herman (8).jpg (97KB, 583x874px) Image search: [Google]
Body Fit Cel Scott Herman (8).jpg
97KB, 583x874px
>what's up nation! today i'm gonna show you how to pick up the soap in the gym shower.... with good form!
>>
File: scott3.jpg (14KB, 281x231px) Image search: [Google]
scott3.jpg
14KB, 281x231px
>>39110908
>>39110917
Why does he need money?
I thought he was natty.
>>
>>39106501
Grug pls go
>>
>>39106484
I used to like him until he started repeating the starvation mode meme in one of his videos. No longer trust him.
>>
>>39110908
>>39110917
>>39111056
i wouldn't mind showing my ass every once in a while if i get paid.
>>
>>39106501
It's easy to skip breakfast if you wake up at 11 to drink some imported water from a glass bottle.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.