[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend me a good flat bench UK For powerlifting. Needs to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1476640178835.jpg (51KB, 542x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476640178835.jpg
51KB, 542x1024px
Recommend me a good flat bench UK

For powerlifting. Needs to support at least 300kg.
>>
>>39103853
Wow who's that?
>>
>>39103873
My sister
>>
>>39103874
Must be annoying not being able to fuck her. Got any more?
>>
>>39103906
Sure, I'll post when I get a good recommendation

I've fucked her so the answer to your question is no
>deep south
>>
i got one from fitness superstore for about 120. it's literally just the bench bench (no rack). i use it inside a power rack and i've benched 175 on it. don't know why you need 300kg.
>>
>>39103956
300kg including my bodyweight, so I can bench 200kg and be able to sue when I die
Which one from fitness super store? Can you give a reivew a review?
>>
>>39103976
More like you'll be able to bench 100kg with rest being your bw, amirite?
>>
>>39103992
That was very hurtful.
>>
>>39103874
>my sister
sure
>>
>>39103853
Just buy a cage. Same rough price as an Olympic bench but you can do a lot more and they can take a lot of weight.
>>
>>39103976
>sue when I die
How is that going to work?
>>
>>39103956

>not having a bench strong enough to support you, your lift, and the complementary thicc ebony goddess the gym issued you to keep your test levels up.
>>
>>39104023
Sorry, I meant a separate flat bench for my power cage

>>39104032
Whoever finds my dead body will be swimming in gold
>all the more encouragement to be my gf
>>
>>39103976

look mate even a cheaper one like this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hardcastle-Weight-Lifting-Press-Bench/dp/B00B4S6CSG/

will hold 250 kg. unless you're an elite powerlifter don't bother spending more.
>>
>>39104066
I am though. The bench needs to fit IPF competition standards and needs to support at least £300

The only one that fits that spec off the top of my head is the strength shop £170 bench
>>
Also. If it holds 250kg. It's not gonna collapse at 251kg I'd imagine you'd get a heck of a lot more on there. I'd say 976 guy is on the money with that one.
>>
>>39104173
I'm 100kg I bench 200kg
That means I'll void warranted and of it breaks I die
>>
>>39103926
Alright you got your advice faggot now post more of your """""sister""""
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.