[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop Cravings and Binging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Help /fit/. I'm doing pretty decent with the cut right now but I'm constantly plagued by cravings, which I fight and fight and inevitably give into by binging on Saturdays and usually Sunday too. I'm still losing weight but it could be happening faster without the weekly binge. How fix? What are your secrets to destroying cravings?
>>
The secret is to determine why you have cravings and adjust your regular diet accordingly.

Possible remedies for eliminating cravings are increasing food volume, increasing carbohydrate intake as a proportion of total calories, decreasing calorie deficit and taking a diet break.
>>
>>39103677
drink lots of water, completely eliminate yourself from your vices and do a hobby

of your vices werent around you, you an binge
>>
>>39103919

I meant to say, if your vices werent around you, you cant binge
>>
>>39103919
So stop drinking 1-2 zero cal energy drinks a day?
>>
>>39103963
yeah, energy drink often has sugars and whatnot, drink water
>>
>>39103869
My diet is like 80% carbs. I literally eat beans and vegetables and fruits.
>>
>>39103979
But they're zero calories. I have heard that they increase cravings though because your body thinks it's getting energy and then doesn't.
>>
>>39103985
You are essentially an animal
>>
>>39104006
they do because of the sugar, if you get used ti water, you wont crave it
>>
>>39103677
ECA Twice a day. Once in morning. Once before I workout. Fat burning ability is shit. But appetite suppressant is top marks.
>>
How has caffeine not been mentioned yet? Wtf is this board
>>
>>39103985
>like 80% carbs
Does that mean it is 80% carbs or you just personally feel it is 80% carbs despite not keeping track of everything you eat and calculating your macronutrient intake accurately?

Vegetables have almost no calories, so immediately it is suspicious if you think vegetables are a significant contribution to total carb intake on a high carbohydrate diet. Beans are 20-30% protein so it is barely possible to get to 80% carbs when you eat a lot of beans.

If your diet is 80% carbs then you should try adding more fats such as nuts and seeds.
>>
>>39103677
reduce your daily deficit slightly. make some room in your diet for a reasonable amount of whatever foods you're craving constantly. a pack of oreos isn't gonna kill you if the rest of your diet is in check, and i'd argue it was actually really beneficial if having it prevented you from binging later.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.