[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stretch Marks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Yeah so i've never done a day of excersise in my life but I have decided today i'm going to change all of that. I have just looked at the /fit/ sticky and i'm going to attempt to follow that because honestly at first I wanted to do it so I could get a GF finally but have decided I want to do it for myself.

Only problem I have really bad stretch marks, like red. On my sides and even down my arms and on my back looks like I've been whipped or some shit. So how do I get rid of these?
>>
You don't. They fade with time, but they're no different than scars.
>>
File: s.png (539KB, 807x591px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
539KB, 807x591px
Bio oil or some shit polly
>>
By killing yourself.
I'm not kidding, they're permanent. Deal with it.
>>
>>39102243
Sorry. They don't. Fucking sucks. But the redness diminishes over time.
>>
My mother recommends the sunbeds. thoughts?
>>
>>39102243
You can laser them away to a certain extent, women with prego stretch marks do that.
>>
>>39102298
Tanning accentuates them
>>
>>39102507
So I should just ignore them, then?
>>
>>39102267
No.

Bio oil doesn't do shit don't put anything on it this is shit to trick old wives and general women into wasting money

What it will do:

1. best case scenario nothing
2. cause an infection
3. make your stretch marks worse

Leave them alone. Over time they (like a year) they will turn silver.
>>
>>39102298
I guess melanoma might make the stretch marks less noticeable in comparison.
>>
>>39102620
>>39102639

Yeah this is hopeless I mean i've entered the chubby realm I might aswell just go full fat cunt because these stretch-marks are basically telling me it's too late for me and I should just be content on being unhealthy as fuck.
>>
I like mine, they're all down my lats, I wish I had them on the side of my chest though, they look fucking badass, like tiger stripes.

>tfw no chest stretch marks
why even live brehs? you actually earn them instead of paying a tattoo artist, should I just be happy I have my lat tiger stripes?
>>
>>39102669
>tfw have them all over my upper back lower back thighs sides delts biceps chest

I have one that came out of nowhere from my delt all the way down to my chest that looks more like I got slashed with a knife now it has turned silver what the fuck

>lifting won't ruin your body they said
>>
>>39102507
If you're white and can only get sunburn then yeah.

If you actually ahve the capacity to tan then it will help.
>>
>>39102660
Wow, that was fast. Are you looking for a reason to give up?

Quit being a pussy.
Get to a gym and get to work on a body that won't embarrass you even with stretch marks.
>>
>>39102762
I mean if I was going to get /fit/ isn't it a better idea to get used to excising at my home first? like I got this cool ass exercise matt that I haven't used before and honestly i'd prefer to not be completely useless when I go the gym.
>>
>>39102788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1zKrlz_MXM
>>
File: 201604241813420.jpg (103KB, 720x734px)
201604241813420.jpg
103KB, 720x734px
>>
>>39102788
Is this bait?
>>
>>39105018

this is what my dick looks like

can i still make it?
>>
>>39105018

Jesus fucking christ. I have few stripes on my big fat belly, and i thought i had it bad.

That's pretty shiver inducing shit though.
>>
>>39105778
that's from a pregnancy with triplets or some shit
>>
>>39105018
>>39105778
>>39105837

Those are not stretch marks. It is some sort of weird condition you are born with.
>>
>>39105018
Hell, Freddy Kruger got fat.
>>
How the hell do bodybuilders and wrestlers not have stretch marks?
>>
OP if you're honestly looking to get in shape then just do it regardless of stretch marks. You're not going on a cover of Abercrombie and Fitch, you're just trying to look better and you gotta start somewhere. I used to have a few of them on my legs too and they went away. Best thing to apply is just soft lotion.

Don't worry about working out in private. If people try to give you shit for actively trying to get in shape at the gym, they're the asshole. Plus, if you do get in shape and the marks are still there and some bitch wants to ask about it, just say you were out of shape and you decided to change that. She just found a dude who's both confident in himself and strives to better himself.
>>
>>39102267
lmao machoke stretch marks right there
>>
Vitamin E with Collagen helps, Vicks Vaporub may help.
Nothing will fade them completely. If you are prone to them like I am, there isn't anything you can do. No one honestly gives a shit, and if they do they are vapid cunts that aren't worth your time.
>>
File: 100_0312_wm.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
100_0312_wm.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>39107786
yes, they all do
>>
File: 1600mentzer.jpg (345KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1600mentzer.jpg
345KB, 1600x1200px
>>39108007
>>
As a fatty who's trying to reform I'm more worried about extra skin
You can't completely get rid of the scars; they're punishment for your folly and, when you make it, proof of your redemption. They do whiten and fade over time though.
>>
File: L3BlVWe.jpg (411KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
L3BlVWe.jpg
411KB, 1920x1200px
>>39108021
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.