[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better routine while heavy cutting and fat loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Cafsdgftpture.png (301KB, 1075x887px) Image search: [Google]
Cafsdgftpture.png
301KB, 1075x887px
Hi /fit. So i read the sticky and have been doing SS for 2 months and since im at a deficit of 800cals/day my lifts have stalled early. I weigh 80kgs at 5'10 and my ideal weight is 70 kg. So i had a few questions
1) If I'm doing fat loss and cutting, should I do another program since SS on a cut won't give me the optimal strength gain?
2)If yes, which other routine should I do?
Main priorities are fat loss, getting abs.
I am thinking I should focus on strength after im done with fat loss and then religiously bulk and get optimal strength gains. Thoughts?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161016-111550.png (757KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161016-111550.png
757KB, 1440x2560px
Symmetric strength thread?
Symmetric strength thread
>>
Plz help mein negers
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>39101410
GSLP adding some hypertrophy accesories
>>
>>39101410
if you're fat, i wouldnt bother gaining strenght. you might as well be doing curls all day. if you however want to gain strenght, do some 5x5 og 5/3/1
>>
>>39104599
>5x5
Isn't already established that this is an actual meme?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>39104645
3x5 and 5x5 is by far the best thing you can do to build strength as a beginner

you do have to move on when progress isn't linear anymore though, this is where most idiots fail and then blame the programming
>>
>>39104563
Yeah it has pretty good weight-loss plug-ins. Skinnyfat here, I've lost 10cm of my waist and like 20lbs. Still a long way to go and it's damn hard cause it's heavy compund lifts and tons of cardio on a big deficit, but it fucking works.
>>
File: Arnie routine.jpg (158KB, 1178x679px) Image search: [Google]
Arnie routine.jpg
158KB, 1178x679px
>>39104645
The version by the fat Texan who has you drink your weight in milk every week? Maybe, jury's still out on that one.

The classical Reg Park version that Arnie used? It's a classic for a reason.
>>
>>39105782
Can you elaborate in the exercises you are doing as plugins? How many reps and sets?
>>
>>39105789
>no cleans or any other power exercise
>gay as fuck calf and wrist work

This is a beginner program for a model.OP specified he wanted a strength routine.

DYEL or do you just try to attract men to share HIV with?
>>
>>39105473
this shit right here
>>
>>39105782
Yeah even I'm interested what you did.
>>
>>39104563
Is there really a difference in GSLP and SS for a beginner?
>>
>>39108707
Yes. GSLP lets you advance in every lifting session. SS makes you deload and only that, so you can stay a couple of weeks lifting the same weight with no advance at all.
>>
>>39109496
Hmm so should I switch to gslp for fat loss? My quads are godlike(genetics and SS) compared to upper body but I can't do any bodyweight chinups because still a bit fat.
Thinking of gslp till I get down to ideal weight amd then SS while bulking to milk the strength gains.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.