[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, everyone here wants to be strong, but how do you get FAST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1467928151056.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1467928151056.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
So, everyone here wants to be strong, but how do you get FAST

While this may seem an ironic post I'm genuinely interested
>>
Genetics.
>>
>>39099836
anabolic steroids
>>
Generally the same way you build strength. Usually strength and power (aka speed) go together. If you need to specfically build power, plyometrics is a good way to do it. Though plyo exercises tend to refer to jumping exercises, you can apply the principle to other exercises. A common exercise that is a plyo exercise is the clapping push up.
>>
>>39099836
honestly you don't. while you get strong(er) pretty quickly with noobgains, you can't actually become strong without years of training, even if you're on gear
>>
Look up Louie Simmons, dynamic effort, and westside barbell

Basically lots of power work for your posterior chain (glutes/hams/calves)
>>
Sprinting you noob.
>>
Super high intensity workouts. Blast death metal and do jumping jacks and get down to do a few pushups and jump squats and all the shit you train for sports and military for.

DO NOT lay your last ass on a bench and press a barbel slowly.

Get some 7.5lbs dumbbells and shadow fight like a ninja
>>
Train fast, be fast. Run sprints at least twice a week and every time you move the bar when lifting your goal should be to blow that fucker off your bad like its nothing
>>
The only way to get faster is to lose weight or get stronger. force = distance x time
>>
>>39101299
force = mass * acceleration wtf
>>
>>39099836
relaxed muscles are the key to speed
>>
>>39099836
Honestly don't listen to half of these hillbillies who just want to get big. From someone who is ig Skelton for fit standards but state level cross country runner, literally all you have to do is fucking run a lot. After your lift just fucking run 3 miles 3x a week. After 2-3 months of that just type in "how to get faster 200m" and read the workouts that coaches give their kids. Why you would ever take anything these other guys say is beyond me, Becuase the Internet is full of sites that Olympian level athletes share their running rountines, not some fucking 300 pound neckbeard who only deadlifts
>>
>>39101367
I don't mean fast just for running, I include agility and reflexes into it
>>
>>39099836
depends what its for.

i can punch somebody 10 times in 3 seconds, but my 100m sprint is shit.
>>
>>39101388
Then your literally a weaboo fuck how come this site doesn't have any normal people why would you ever want to be fucking agile when do ever need to use that skill Christ I thought I was actually talking to someone who wasn't fucking naruro or a powerlifting retard I fucking hate this site
>>
>>39099836
You gotta run.

Every two weeks, increase the distance of your run. Longer runs improve your cardiovascular system so you can better deliver blood to your muscles faster.

With persistence, you'll get speedy.

Of course, the heavier you are, muscle or fat, the slower you'll be. So if you're a skinny motherfucker you'll have an easy time being fast.
>>
>>39099836
For distance, just run. For explosiveness, sled pushes and resistance band work.
>>
>>39101333
Yes
>>
Uphill sprints and leg/back/core lifts.
Your explosive speed would be fucking awesome
>>
This is some simple shit Naruto:

How do you get stronger? By lifting heavy shit.

How do you get better at punching a bag? By repeatedly punching a bag.

How do you become faster? By doing whatever you consider fast.

If you consider running to be one of those then run, if you consider shit like parkour then do parkour. If you consider being fast: punching fast then punch fast.

You literally just have to do the stuff and eventually you'll start getting better at it.

It's that fucking simple.
>>
>>39101432
maybe some ppl on this board actually want use their physique for a real purpose, like fighting, and not just being able to lift heavy weights
>>
>>39101432
citation needed
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.