[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw no gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

I've been drinking whey protein for 2 months now. Usually 2 servings of 60g, one after workout and one in the morning. Haven't seen any gains yet lol. What am I doing wrong
>>
File: comparision.jpg (570KB, 2541x873px) Image search: [Google]
comparision.jpg
570KB, 2541x873px
>>39098379
You forgot to work out or to eat a fuck ton along whey
>>
Let me guess. You've been lifting the same weight this whole time
>>
>>39098416
ofc but still no gains.
Also i'm a poorfag and basically asking if this whey is worth $60 for 2 weeks
>>
>>39098431
Whey is easy protein intake but u have to eat at caloric surplus to git gainzz
Also increase ur weights, stop doing 3x8-12 and do a lowrep/beginners program for about 3-4 months

Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>39098431
Its only worth it if its the cheapest protein you can find.
in germany for example whe have quark the low fat version of quark is cheaper then whey per gramm of protein unless myprotein has a sale on 5kg bags of more then 30%.

also if your already eating enough protein whey wont do shit.

Basicly go to your supermarkets dairy section and do the math on what the cheapest source of protein is.
>>
>>39098379
unflavoured whey protein in bulk 4 scoops a day MINIMUM 4 meals a day MINIMUM CMON
>>
>>39098507
>Its only worth it if its the cheapest protein you can find.
This, quark costs 0,49€ for 500g and contains 330 cals and 60g of protein
>>
>>39098518
kek, quoted the wrong part
>>
>>39098525
pretty much its gonna vary based on your country wich is why I recomend considering your requirements and visitng the dairy isle with a calculator
>>
>>39098431
>$60 for 2 weeks
thats about 1,6 kg for 60$ your seriously unless I missed somthing your overpaying for whey 50€ gets you a 5kg bag on the internet what yre you using please post exact brand so we can check if its a retarded mix
>>
>>39098582
*seriously overpaying
>>
>>39098518
Whey protein has the better amino profile. But for poorfags like Germancucks who need to give all their money to rapefugees I guess quark is okay
>>
I eat Whey protein, milk, peanut butter, eggs are good and cheap

I also like chicken, fish and cheese

You have to be really poor for this to be a money issue
>>
>>39098414
nice gyno, fag
>>
>>39098690
quark has an excellent amino profile.
>>
>>39098379
lift heavier and heavier weights, be in calorie surplus
>>
>>39098379
alright, listen up, poor-collegefag here.
heres what you need for a clean and cheap bulk:
>rye bread
if you do not live in a country that makes good quality rye bread with loads of seeds, grains and fiber in it do not bother with this one.
although if u can find something good its worth while, for reference the rye bread i buy contains (pr. 4 slices):
>960 kcals, 28,8g fat, 132g carbs of which 28g is fiber, 30,8g of protein.

>rolled oats with milk
100g of rolled oats gives u 359kcals and 13g protein
its really great when u dont make it into oatmeal as u can eat more of it

>whole eggs
1 egg:
>72kcals, 6,3g protein, 5,5g fat

Chickendumsticks 100g:
>159kcals, 18,9g protein, 8,9g fat

and you have to get your carbs my man, carbs are the most anabolic micronutrient, if you arent getting your carbs u wont grow, so eat up those oats
>>
>>39098690
here's your you
>>
>>39098911
im not saying u should stop eating whey though.
key to getting big on a budget is getting your carbs and fats from whole foods and your protein from supplements
>>
>>39098379
>Just looking at pictures of protein powder makes me want to go get some scoops
Please no I've had 4 today already
>>
Squat more
Get off the internet and sleep
>>
>>39098498
Are you retarded? He wants gains, aka hypertrophy. Doing low reps will result in fuck all.
>>
>>39098987
the stronger the more he can lift -> the more hypertrophy once he starts doing that.

i agree with you though, SS and other memes are memes.
progressive PPL is much better imo
>>
>>39098987
>>39099002
If you're not getting big from a newbie strength program, you can add more to it. not rocket science dudes. newbie programs are designed expecting weakness and poor technique. there's room for error, and room for stored energy to be used for additional work.

i.e, an arbitrary deadlift day
> deadlift (5r x 3s) at 75% 1RM
> deadlift (2r x 8s) at 85% 1RM
> rack pull (6r x 6s) at 50% of DL 1RM - use wraps if your hands a weak
> trap bar farmers walks (50m x 6), as heavy as you can for rep range
> BB hip extensions (8r x 6s), as heavy as you can for rep range
> box jumps with a 15kg vest (5r x 5s)

if you eat lots, and get rest following that session, and the next day you'll be fine.
>>
>>39098379
you need carbohydrates for the protein dummy
>>
you're a dyel who thinks 2 scoops whey and lifting 20 lb dumbbells is equivalent to taking your first cycle

make real protein shakes with liquid eggs oatmeal Greek yogurt + whey

eat way more food / sleep more

lift
>>
>>39098431
>Let me guess. You've been lifting the same weight this whole time
>ofc but still no gains.
Yeah no shit retard. Read the fuck sticky bitch tits.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.