[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who this /feel/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: cunt.jpg (97KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
97KB, 960x960px
Who this /feel/ here?
>>
>>39098318
>tfw no demotivated fat gf to bring Oreos back to
>>
thats me asf
>>
>>39098338
u are blessed sir, no one needs a landwhale to come home to
>>
>>39098318

def not. insta break up from the disgust i would feel
>>
>yfw you realize that because they're fit, they cheat on each other like they're trying to set a record
Enjoy your comfy gf while it lasts. You'll be wishing you could eat oreos with bae when ur alone and jerking it to the thought of her new bf pounding her
>>
>>39098355
>breaking up with a girl with your shit unprotected in the same room as her
Not smart homie.
>>
It's hilarious how people on /fit/ lift so they can start thinking they are better than people that don't.
Nothing else is what you are trying to say/show/get confirmed for in your OP.

Infact, who the fuck cares if she lifts or not - here are way more important things to worry about.
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>39098373
Nigga pls, don't take the moral highground on 4chan. We're all dead inside
>>
File: 60730527.jpg (45KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
60730527.jpg
45KB, 240x260px
>>39098373
>>
>>39098318
I don't see fit couples at the gym but my gf is a ham planet. She complains how fat she is and is so picky when it comes to eating so i gave up and we eat separate meals. I'm eating my chicken and vegetables and she is finishing off a tub of ice cream for dinner.
>>
>>39098407
>Sexually/Physically incompatible

Sounds like shit famalam, get out while u can or the circumstance will make that decision for u.
>>
File: image.gif (15KB, 343x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
15KB, 343x338px
>>39098373
Hmmmm.....
>>
>>39098407
I don`t understand that you can talk about your gf like this but stay with her? How? Why?
>>
>>39098460
Not him, but probably because pussy is pussy, dawg.
>>
>>39098474
Yeah, the guy staying with his gf is the pussy in your sentence, right?
>>
>>39098460
When i met her seven years ago she was a bit chubby but it wasn't bad but three years ago i got depression and anxiety and struggle to talk to anyone without having a panic attack, meeting someone else will never happen so if we break up i will be alone forever.
>>
>>39098482
You are a piece of shit and she is worth more than you even if she weighed 300 pounds.

Sad, a fat slob ham planet still out values you.
>>
>>39098506
fuckhead.
>>
>>39098318
>gf
>>
>tfw spend hours at a time looking through all the perfect people and couples on instagram

Kill me
>>
>>39098543
why do u do that to urself senpai?
>>
>>39098318
>bringing your woman to the gym
not going to make it
>>
>>39098527
He's right though. Staying with her only because you dont want to be alone is a dickhead move that tells of your absolute lack of positive value. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>39098359
Gym couples are the cheaters. If you ever notice, they do their lovey-dovey bullshit in the parking lot and leave in different vehicles. Y'know, things real couples don't bother with.
>>
>>39098373
You only just texted your boyfriend to bring you back a pack of oreos, didn't you.
>>
>>39098474
>pussy is pussy

You don't even know how wrong you are.
>>
>>39098318
I just convinced my gf to start doing goblet squats cause she enjoys snowboarding, we're getting close to boarding season and I convinced her that increasing her leg and core strength will make her a better snowboarder.

It's not gonna make her /fit/ but it's a start. Hopefully I can convince her down the line at some point she's gone as far as goblet squats can take her and she should try some real squats and then DL etc. Small steps related to something she's interested in seems to be working for me.

Plus I get to come home and randomly find her squatting in the living room so I can check dat ass. Feels good man.
>>
>>39098882
Reading this just makes me sad
>>
>>39100052
Why bro?
>>
File: ohyeah.jpg (6KB, 270x368px) Image search: [Google]
ohyeah.jpg
6KB, 270x368px
my girlfriend goes to the gym three times a week now

heres how you do it
you get fit enough that she feels insecure about keeping you
>>
>>39100092
yes!
>>
>>39100073
Honestly it just reminds me of my ex, i used to encourage her to get fit but in the end it the relationship ran its course. I'm with someone with closer interests to me now but reading that have my old feels. Idk if u can really con someone into changing but i hope yous are close bro
>>
>>39100073

Not him, but a long-term plan to gradually change/mold anyone is sad.
>>
>>39100092
Fucking this m8<
>>
File: 8 months SS + GOMAD.jpg (41KB, 526x469px) Image search: [Google]
8 months SS + GOMAD.jpg
41KB, 526x469px
>>39100092
can confirm

No need to do anything, as a matter of fact, avoid trying to get her to go to the gym, the insecurity overload might be too much in that case and she might go nuts (more than the usual nuts, I mean).

Comments like ''Imagine how good your ass would look if you squatted as often as I do'' in a loving way can work too

This works when you are j00cy, Pic related
>>
>>39100113
>>39100119
Nah, it's not some devious long term scheme I have all planned out, it was a lot more casual than that. We just had a conversation that she brought up really

>hey anon, snowboard season starting soon, I'm really excited about it but wish I was fitter for it. The first few days are going to suck
>you know you could try doing some squats, that'll get your legs stronger along with your core and you'll be more stable on the board, plus you won't hurt as much the next day
>yeah but there's no way I can do what you do
(she thinks I'm insanely strong cause my 1RM is over 3pl8 kek)
>you could just try goblet squats
>what's that
>hold a dumbbell and squat basically
>OK I'll try that thanks anon
>proceed to fuck each other

I'm not planning on pestering her to start squatting with a barbell but she's in decent shape anyway and doing some goblet squats won't hurt her. If it comes up in future I'll just suggest she can do some real squats and offer to coach her through them. If she wants to that's cool, if not that won't bother me either. I'm pretty relaxed about the whole thing and don't feel an autistic need to have a gf that squats more than me. Plus I'm home gym master race and sharing my rack with her would be a pain in the ass, although I'm sure we could make it work if she wants to do it. But honestly I value the time alone to just lift. Having a gf that doesn't lift with you has its advantages too as long as she isn't a lard ass, which she's not.
>>
>>39100184
Don't know why somebody wants to look like this t b h, most girls live the slim muscle fuccboi
>>
>>39098318

Get her into some form of fitness or get rid of her.

There will always be weight gain from both seasonality and the natural progression of a long-term relationship unless you have found one of the <1% of women who can eat garbage and not exercise with no adverse effects.
>>
If I had a GF who started getting chubbz I would tell her she either fixes this or I leave.

>pretend it's about her health and shit
>it's really about her not being a hideous landplanet
>>
>>39100190
yeah fair enough bro. any self improvement u help someone make is good in the end.
>>
My last gf slipped further and further and refused to even try.

I'm alone now and much happier honestly. Meeting gt girls on tinder.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
I don't know this feel.

>My girl is a PT at a gym for old women
>Uses the same gym as me for her own exercise
>Goes a minimum of once a day
>If there is a group class she will attend that in addition
>Loves squats

>mfw post-workout fuck
>>
On the contrary
>overweight
>16 months later, 5'9 74kg almost done with cut
>meanwhile, gf is still the same, around 40kg(?), been eating the same shit as me, we live together, even more because she also drinks milk
>she doesn't even move around
Think of it this way, my arms are close to or I dare say larger than her thighs. Really fucking thin, I should drag her to the doctor and see if there's something wrong.
>>
that feel when no girlfriend
>>
>>39098318

my work said im salary, turns out im perhour, i've probably worked about 50 hours for free this past month.

fuck.
>>
>>39100406
How does that even happen?
>>
>>39098373
What's more important that health ?
>>
>>39100406
You can request unpaid wages at any point.
>>
>>39098359
>buffest guy I know (he competes as a bodybuilder) has two phones
>always texting other girls and talking to them on Tinder/Instagram
>in a lecture with him, hot girl infront of us, he spends all class telling me "if I talk to her, I'm gonna fuck her"
I'm assuming it's due to high test from tren or something, but it's still fucked. nice guy otherwise
>>
>>39100475
>buffest

i read that as buttfest
am i gai
>>
>went lifting with gym bros, gf joined us
> she liked it
> 'I would like to lift 3 times a week with you'
> we were lifting 3 times together during the last 3 months

She used to be a 9,5/10 4 years ago, now she's a 7,5 (I got to know here that way)
I don't have a frog for this feel
>>
File: 1471598912705.jpg (31KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
1471598912705.jpg
31KB, 320x322px
>>39100513
>She used to be a 9,5/10 4 years ago, now she's a 7,5 (I got to know here that way)
>>
>>39098373
people who take care of their bodies are objectively better than those that don't

nature and society reward them for their efforts, sexy looking men & women who work out are given free shit and are treated better
>>
>>39100184
typical roid monkey thinking he looks good
>>
>gf
>text from girl
>>
>>39098482
Work on your issues m8
>>
>>39100371
B U L I M I A
U
L
I
M
I
A
>>
>>39098318
Lifting with women is stupid. You have to waste time unracking weight.
>>
This eventually lead to my breakup in a lot of ways. She gave up on doing anything with her time and her body/mind/emotional health went to shit. She went from deadlifting with dedication, to watching NetFlix all day and judging me non stop.
>>
>>39100486
Ni e one kekd hard
>>
>>39100451

I'm apprentice, i have rostered hours, everyones on by thumb print (press it against a code and says your clocked in)
boss wont sign me in, said not to do the sign sheets cause im salary, im doing them now but i havent for the past 6 weeks, and i havent been paid at all these past 6 weeks.

>>39100466

nah they're shitcunts, they wont pay me but im lucky to have this job, im an awful chef.
>>
File: 1380469166751.png (3KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1380469166751.png
3KB, 493x402px
>currently talking to a small slightly chubby guy whos so excited to go to the gym with me
>all i want to do it feed him and fatten him up with healthy bulking foods
>>
>>39100992
Talk to your boss, man, that's a pretty big fuckup on their part.
>>
>>39101009

I speak to him all the time, he says his busy, fuck that shit man. I'm not that good but I get less than half of what everyone else makes its not like i dont work for the dollars.

But yeah he said i'll get a double pay soon but if that just means the last 2 weeks then i'll legit have to have a sit down.
>>
Guys you did everything wrong. Your gfs if you have dont want to go to the gym especailly when they are chubby. You need to do some lots of bodyweight exercises. Like pushups, dips, pull ups, etc.
And you have to get her into some cardio. Do the training together and after that some Nice cooking or Sex.
I do with my gf for a week now and I will give you some updte every now and then
>>
>>39101083
L A B O U R B O A R D
>>
>>39101089
Except I want an adult gf and not a whiny kid too scared of people to do what she wants
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.