[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you git gud at arm wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hellboy.jpg (87KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
hellboy.jpg
87KB, 680x383px
Must be more to it than just bicep curls.
>>
I was the second best arm wrestler in my highschool. The guy that was stronger than me was benching 275 at 15
>>
>>39097840
There was a time in school that I challenged everyone in my class every year to arm wrestling. In third grade I came in third.

First place was the fattest kid
Second place was the kid that was just strong
Third place was me.

There was one girl that absolutely refused to arm wrestle anyone.

One day we will settle this Karie. I can't be secure until we do.
>>
>>39097840
weighted pull ups, and study technique. Look up John Brzenk and Devon Larratt.
>>
File: Overthetop.jpg (36KB, 330x483px) Image search: [Google]
Overthetop.jpg
36KB, 330x483px
How many people remember/know there was an arm wrestling movie?
>>
He didn't win shit though, did he?

And what is his missbuiding called?
>>
>>39097879
THE WORLD MEETS NOBODY HALFWAY
>>
>>39097840
>develop crushing grip
>cheat and twist their wrist towards your body (think curling towards your throat)
>long fingernails
>throw body weight in to it

Only bitches will complain...thus call them out on being a little bitch if they complain
>>
I always did this with others while sitting down on a table.

I feel like that was a stupid way of doing it, it kind of made it an arm-isolation exercise, couldn't even use weight advantage.

And then, being drunk, there was a whole line at the table that wanted to wrestle me and after the 10th guy my arm was so fucking done that I lost to the 11th DYEL - who was very proud of it too.

Needless to say my fucking arm ached the next day and I had to take fucking 2 weeks off.
I really don't understand how people arm wrestle without killing their arm - it always happens to me.
>>
>>39097879
>still to this day turn my cap backward before lifting

You have forever changed me Stallone and your shitty snot nosed little brat.
>>
Just use body weight and if someone complains call them a bitch
>>
>>39098186
>>39098284
just stab your opponent in the throat mid wrestle and if they complain just call them a bitch
>>
>>39097840

In the 11th grade I placed 2nd in my school's arm wrestling completion using my non-dominant hand. Not contributing to this thread just adding this little bit about myself.
>>
>>39098472
this, only nu-males are against doing this
>>
>>39097840
Don't do it, breh. Snapped my arm while doing it. 1 year of no gains followed, cannot recommend
>>
File: 1400633956_1437795865.jpg (168KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1400633956_1437795865.jpg
168KB, 640x426px
>>39097840
We have his cousin here in Ukraine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.