[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0693.png (52KB, 756x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.png
52KB, 756x502px
Thoughts?
>>
File: 8957344.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
8957344.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>upgraded brain octane oil
That should tell you enough, m8
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 2400x1800px
>>39095906
>mfw forgot to upgrade my coffee
>>
File: becky.jpg (28KB, 645x320px) Image search: [Google]
becky.jpg
28KB, 645x320px
>>39095906

This is merely to get grass fed cow fat into your system but not using gfb on bread, veggies, etc.

>he's pushing TWO new books now....
>>
Fuck...i cant believe im replying to this shit again...the ride never ends...

His upgraded coffee is normal coffee. His entire thing with those toxins has been known since the 50s and thats why pretty much all coffee producers have systems in place to eliminate them. Those toxins cause bean spoilage and coffee producers dont like losing product.

His upgraded oil is just medium chain triglycerides, theyre fats that are easier to digest and have been around since the late 70s/ early 80s, theyre popular with AIDS victims because theyre turned into energy pretty quickly. You can pick up chemically the same thing without the flashy packaging and hype for about 1/3 the price 1/4 if you shop around.

The butter thing is just butter. Good butter is good, bad butter is bad.

Dont buy into the hype, just get some good coffee, some MCT oil and some high quality butter and try it yourself. Dont buy his products.
>>
>>39096330
How do I differentiate between butters? they all look alike to me
>>
>>39095906
>wasting perfectly good coffee by making it WEAK
>ruining perfectly good coffee by adding a bunch of SHIT to it that doesn't belong in coffee
It's bullshit.
>make DECENT coffee, drink that
>CREAM and SWEETENER are the ONLY things that belong in coffee, EVER.
>take the other stuff separately if you really think it does anything for you
/thread
>>
File: oy vey.webm (598KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.webm
598KB, 480x360px
>>39095906
>>39095928
>>
>>39095906
Whats the difference between a french press and a regular coffee maker?
>>
>>39096436

regular coffee maker is not a triceps exercise
>>
>>39095906
What if my brain uses regular formula brain oil instead of octane?
>>
How THE FUCK can this guy write TWO BOOKS

TWO BOOK

TWO WHOLE FUCKING BOOKS

ABOUT COFFEE WITH BUTTER IN IT
>>
>>39096468
modest kek
>>
>>39096449

please reply to my post
>>
>>39096402
the oil and butter are just like putting cream in, taste and texture-wise theyre practically the same
>>
If you want oily runny shits, this is perfect. But, the fat kid in me really does want to try this lol
>>
>>39095906

I've tried it, it's really good stuff, too expensive though.
>>
>>39096402

you type like a fucking RETARD
>>
>>39095906
I think this is fucking retarded, and there is little to no benefit, and it is being pushed by a dickhead
>>
Looks like a way to add unnecessary calories to your coffee
>>
>>39096818

You don't need to monitor calories on the Bulletproof™ Diet since it will turn your body into a lean mean fat burning machine.
>>
I tried putting that shit in a blender once.
Oh boy, do not put hot coffee in a blender, it exploded all over my kitchen and face.
>>
>>39096436
I only use a FP. It's stronger tasting yet less acidic. It becomes frothy and just tastes way better desu.
>>
>>39096449
>>39096627
Bretty gud
>>
File: daftpaper.jpg (185KB, 826x738px) Image search: [Google]
daftpaper.jpg
185KB, 826x738px
>>39095906
what the fuck is grass fed butter
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.