[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Making It General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: FullSizeRender 43.jpg (455KB, 1489x1947px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 43.jpg
455KB, 1489x1947px
Welcome to the second ever /MIG/ (Making It General)

Post your body, tell us what's on your mind, how far you've come along your fitness goals, and roadblocks your facing.

This is very fitness related, think of it kinda like the /fraud/ threads.

Why am I making this? To be honest, I don't have any friends and /fit/ has helped motivate me to make more of my self.

Try to keep it positive and real at the same time.

Current lifts are as follows

2pl8 bench for 8 reps
1pl8 OHP for 6 reps
2.5pl8 squat for 4 reps.

I have this weird condition on my abdomen. Any medfags know what it is?

Just got a date with a 16 y/o, who's turning 17 in a few weeks. 16 is the age of consent in my country. Any one ever date a 16 y/o? What do we talk about?
>>
>>39095295
how old are you?
>>
>>39095391
22. And this girl is nice and petite.
>>
>>39095295
guise please help, these dots are all over my stomach
>>
>>39095903
medfag here, they're caused by being a faggot attention whore
i advise you stop tripping asap and stop making shitty fucking threads
>>
>>39097394
hehe.
>>
>>39097394
last /mig/ was great >>39046528
>>
>>39095295
I once had spots appear all over my body but mostly on my stomach.
doctor told me what it was (long complicated name that I forget) but he said there's nothing you can do about it, you just have to wait it out until it leaves your system.
mfw it took 6 months to finally disappear. life is weird.
>>
>>39097507
Nothing serious eh? That's good. Any idea what caused it?
>>
I woke up wanting to kill myself because of the headaches (im cuting caffeine, abstinence is real), ended up making out with a chick at a friends party and making lots of friends.

Probably could have fucked her, but I got her number. Just texted gooby.

If I could overcome my autism... trust me, anyone can.

Also... i kinda acted like Ryan Goslin. Not answering, looking straight in the eyes... amazing.
>>
>>39095295
>Any one ever date a 16 y/o? What do we talk about?
Man that's young. If you're looking for someone serious then 16 year old girls sounds like a hard one to keep since they are literally just a kid and they usually can't make their own decision. If you're just doing it for fwb then it may work.
>>
Anyone else on an eternal cut? I'm down 60 lbs for the year and still going. Just want to get to my goal weight so I can start bulking for strength and filling in the loose skin I will have.

5"10 295 down to 235.
>>
why are you going to date a 16 year old? They are terrible, its a struggle to even fuck them with how annoying they are.

Hell its a struggle to fuck 18 year olds with how annoying they are.
>>
>>39095295
>2pl8 bench for 8 reps
>1pl8 OHP for 6 reps

I can 1pl8 ohp for 8 reps but bench 205 only for 3. Bench is stalling since 2 months, getting stronger on everything else. Pls end my suffering.
>>
>>39098251
yes
down 70 lbs
still 50 lbs to go and already at the point where i can't eat at a 1000 cal deficit
so unbelievably slow kill me now how did i let myself get so fucking fat
>>
>>39095903
I'd be more concerned about the disgusting stubble all over your stomach. That looks worse than the slight redness (which in turn is probably caused by the shaving or ingrown hairs)

Either stop being a faggot and quit shaving your stomach and chest or wax that shit regularly so that doesn't happen as much. Honestly it looks so bad you should probably just quit and let it grow back in. Hair isn't as bad as some guys think.
>>
>>39099200
I second this. Looks like your stomach is too sensitive to shave.
Girls like guys body hair anyway. I just trim with scissors every month.
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 1280x960px
>>39099216
i second this. body hair is super hot
dont ask things like "hows school", i remember when i was 16 i liked it if me and the older men i got with did drugs or drank if we didnt have a solid relationship, it was easier so that if we wanted to talk we could but if we didnt we could just fuck
binged on pizza last night because i have no self control when im high
start weight - 160
cw - 152
was 149 yesterday though ):
>>
>>39100304
sry abt the shit orientation, also 5'8
>>
>>39100304
You a guy or a girl? Honest question, I really can't tell...

Just another reason to quit shaving if you're a dude I guess, you look like a girl with a shit body. If you're a girl you got a pretty shit body and need to work out moar.
>>
>>39100304
you are basing your weight off of water essentially.. idk. people need to care less what they weigh and more about what they do exercise wise. my gf doesnt exercise(gym) and shes 115 no matter what. she can run everyday or just pig out. only diff is how tight her skin is/how much her abs poke out
>>
File: IMG-20161011-WA0116.jpg (48KB, 540x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161011-WA0116.jpg
48KB, 540x899px
>>
>>39102200
Weight : 70 kg
height: 1.85 cm

Have been lifting for 2 months was super skinny long distance runner before and was 60 kg.

What to improve?
>>
File: IMG_0333.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>39098191
Glad to hear that bro.
>>39098235
I just wanna fuck her.
>>39098598
I'll give it a shot, it's prime pussy dude. You gotta be gay not to.
>>39098758
Are you OHPing before benching? If so, bench first and you'll find a big improvement.
>>39099200
>>39099216
>>39100304
I just trim, I never shave. It looks fine. Here's a non zoomed pic.
>>39102225
Keep lifting and clean bulk.
>>
>>39102614
never skip leg day
>>
>>39102780
I'm not, I'm squatting 2.5pl8. Also I'm leaning my upper body forward.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.