[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't lie to me /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1476249905946.jpg (16KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476249905946.jpg
16KB, 360x240px
Are your parents fat?
>>
>>39094733
My mother works out every other day with one of those old time video workout tapes

My father used to play sports professionally, now he's fucked up his entire bod from the military and is on meds. He's pretty fat
>>
Mom was skinny as a rail until she had me (and stopped doing most of the drugs she did) dad has always been skinny but not skelly just potato-farmer-from-old-country fit.
>>
>>39094733

My mother is in really good shape. She exercises every day and her work is physical.

My dad is a friendly skeleton (because he's dead lol)
>>
>>39094733
Mom was a competitive swimmer before I was born, now she toes the line between overweight and normal, but she definitely isn't fit.

My dad toes the line between overweight and obese, he's always been that weight. He and his entire family is so massively barrel-chested he'd be overweight even at a healthy bf%.
>>
>>39094733
My Dad runs marathons
My Mum still does farm work though she is 55+
>>
>>39094733
my entire family is nothing but fat fucks with type 2 diabetes blaming genetics for all their problems and not listening to me when im the one who lost over a hundred pounds and doesn't have heart disease

fuck them
>>
>>39094733
My mom is obese
My dad is a skeleton, literally.
>>
Mom is obese
Dad is pretty fit for his age
>>
dads 6'1
moms 5'5

mfw 5'9. cmon dad step up ur game
>>
>>39094733
My mother used to be, but since I got fit both her and my dad have started being more fit minded.

Moms still a little chubby, but shes like 50 now so it's reasonable.

Dad has lost some weight but worked manual labor his entire life so he's basically a giant bundle of muscle with a beer belly.
>>
File: IMG_0467.jpg (184KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0467.jpg
184KB, 623x414px
Mom and dad used to be fit, they got married and dad join marines so he was pretty fit. Mom had me and sis, dad left after he did his time, became a cop, now they boarder normal and overweight
>pic unrelated
>>
>>39094733
Nope, actually they're pretty healthy. Me on the other-hand, I'm not. I'm like 380lbs. I don't even know why I came to this board. I'm like the antithesis of fit.
>>
Mom is stocky/chubby (though she legit powerlifts)

Dad is a literal skelly (died 19 years ago)

>insert deadlift joke here
>>
>>39096342
Same exact situation here except my mom stayed pretty fit (running marathons and such mostly) until she injured herself at 45ish. She was like sub 100lbs and then got up to maybe 130lbs. She just started strength training and is really into spin now so she's losing weight.

Dad has always lifted and also does construction. He also likes to do spin now after work unless he's doing roofing (no idea how he does it).
>>
mom is obese
dad is overweight
>>
>>39094762
Same with my dad lol
>>
dad is pretty big, but he's in prison so he has no choice

mom is overweight
>>
>Dad
big, trained from chilld
>Mum
does a shit ton of cardio and is excellent at it for woman her age
>Brother
doing a marathon tomorrow
>Other bother
mose aesthetic in entire
>me
strongest and tallest in family

i am lyle crakehall.
>>
My dad was a Navy diver and used to be ridiculously fit (I'd fucking die going through that training), but doesn't exercise anymore. He's probably in a healthy weight range still because his diet is fairly good.

My mom is pretty overweight and hasn't ever been into exercising or anything. Just too sedentary, probably your average american 60 year old woman.
>>
File: balrog2.png (126KB, 307x300px) Image search: [Google]
balrog2.png
126KB, 307x300px
My mom is a little overweight and is doing the typical middle aged woman fad diet thing

my dad is skinnyfat
>>
>>39096700
don't feel bad, that's 90% of the population prob
>>
>mom is fat and disabled
>stepdad is fat
>brother is fat
>sister in law is fat, had that fucking stomach surgery and it didn't do a damn bit of good
>sister in law's brother is also fat
>niece is fat
>uncle is fat...lost a scary amount of weight when the diabetes kicked in...but still fat
>dad used to be fat but he kicked his ex-wife (also fat) to the curb and got his ass in shape in his 40s. found a good woman to treat him right (current stepmom)
>current stepmom is fat

don't know if i'm going to make it brahs
>>
>>39094733
Mom normal fat depending if she's off the wagon
Dad average/built fat. He swims every day. Swam across the lake in his 58th
Step mom morbidly obese
>>
>>39095905
Sadkek
>>
>>39094733
Dad's dyel underweight (diabetes memes) and mom is average
>>
File: Thirdthe13-1.png (205KB, 427x403px) Image search: [Google]
Thirdthe13-1.png
205KB, 427x403px
>>39094733
My dad was getting there at one point, but he decided to clean up his diet a bit. He hasn't gained weight, but he hasn't lost much either. He does not have the time for working out since his job is really fucking him over.
I'm very worried about my mother. She is going to end up dead with the next few years since she is extremely weak-willed. She is so bent on saving money, but she spends at least $125 on unhealthy foods and drinks for herself per month.
>>
>Dad is low-end obese all his working life
>Retires
>Looks up random health shit on the internet
>Goes to the gym for 3 hours a day to do things like 10 minutes of running and half hour planks because the internet said to
>Eats only brown rice and broccoli because the internet said to
>Drops to high-end underweight in like 3 months

I swear he has aspergers or something
>>
>>39094733
My mother exercises everyday and naturally has an ectomorph frame.
My dad doesn't exercise and is overweight(but nobody would call him a fatass) and naturally has an ecto-mesomorph frame
>>
>>39096589
You came here because you know that you need to change, and you hate yourself.
>>
Both my parents were fat fucks and alcoholics.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.