[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pole Fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wat.jpg (34KB, 960x528px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
34KB, 960x528px
Have any of your bros ever tried pole dancing or pole fitness before?

My girlfriend took like 2 classes and she found it to be a great workout. However, she's tall and lanky and has never done anything physically taxing in her life. Ontop of that, she has land-whales in her class that can keep up.

I am fit, however, and it is my personal belief that if I were to go to one of her pole fitness classes, I would not find it to be physically taxing or an intense workout.

Yes, I understand that it requires many years of practice to have grace and smoothness in the movement, like dancing. That's not what I'm talking about, though. I'm talking about pole dancing as a means of becoming fit. Yes, some pole dancers look fit as fuck. Do you think they got that way doing only pole dancing? Probably not. They probably go to the gym and lift a fuckton.

Am I incorrect? Is pole dancing actually physically demanding?
>>
Maybe if you did dragon flags on the pole...
>>
>>39094160
That's a great way to lose your girlfriend's respect

Might as well just have her break up with you now and save yourself some time
>>
>>39094160
are you a girl? if so take them
if not just go do swimming or some shit on top of hitting the gym
>>
>>39094432
I lift, do cardio, and practice wrestling.

I'm not looking for an exercise. Did you even read the post?
>>
>>39094440
lol faggot
>>
>>39094160

Fuck no I haven't done this shit.

Literally another example of the downfall of society.

I don't care as much as it sounds like I do but seriously we are just end-of-the-era Romans at this point with stripper-dancing as 'fitness', being obsessed with food as a hobby ('foodies'), alcohol being exceptionally glamorized and again a hobby, etc. etc.

Serious question: why would you not just do ballet, possibly one of the greatest body-involved art-forms of all time?
>>
You could substitute "pole dancing" with "rock climbing" and get a more relatable analogy. There are a lot of factors. Grip strength, stamina, and other thing factor into how well you're going to do. Would you make similar claims about rock climbing? Then yeah, you'll probably do fine. But there is a fine line of people who are physically best suited for it (and being obnoxiously heavy and unflexible with low stamina isn't going to be best suited for it and that does describe plenty of weight lifters).
>>
>>39094603
I disagree. I don't think pole dancing and rock climbing are relatable.
>>
>>39094510
You know Rome was a Christian society when it fell?

During the Pax Romana it was "degenerate" as fuck
>>
>>39094510
>why would you not just do ballet

Ballet dancers can be sluts, too, but why give people a reason to think you might NOT be a slut?
>>
>>39094510
Ballet and all forms of gymnastics are slutty as fuck.

The fuck kind of sense does most gymnastics make even being part of the olympics?
>>
>>39094660
That's because Christianity was Jewish subversion
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.