[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat burners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: 20161015_165617.png (3MB, 1439x1743px) Image search: [Google]
20161015_165617.png
3MB, 1439x1743px
Eca stack, dnp, t3 , clen, or albuterol?
Got my cutting diet and cardio plan in check so far but want to step it up this time around.
I see so much mixed reviews and opinions about all of this shit everywhere.
Figured id ask you all about your personal experiences and recommended uses
>>
>>39093332
well you gotta realize that there is an ocean of difference between eca stack/clen/albuterol and dnp

i don't have any experience to or really any exposure to t3 (or any steroid) so i'm not even gonna comment on that

but yeah dnp is so far and away beyond everything else that it's ridiculous to even compare it. eca stack's fat burning effects are negligible; it's only asset is that it's an appetite suppressant (which is actually a really good thing). you can take out the aspirin.

clen/albuterol are similar. the fat burning there is a little bit more measurable but what they're really good at is helping you retain muscle when you're cutting. of course if you're doing steroids then this doesn't matter.

dnp, on the other hand, is the real deal. i've experienced a month's worth of cutting progress within a few days on a heavy cycle. like you go from not having a six pack to having a full blown six pack in like three days. it's absolutely incredible. you can see and feel a difference between morning and night.

on the other hand, dnp really fucking sucks. if you're on a heavy cycle, forget about cardio. that's not happening. you're so exhausted and you're so overheated that the only thing you can really do is lie down with 20 fans pointed at you. if you do a light cycle (like a pill a day) then it's a bit more manageable and the fat burning effect is still miles and miles ahead of anything else you can do.

if you wanna know more lemme know i'm happy to answer questions. i've done a few cycles of dnp and i'll prolly do another in the winter
>>
>>39093601
not him but what's the most effective dosage with the least amount of sides? Also where do you get yours?
>>
>>39093601
Where do you buy your dnp?
>>
>>39093601
Was there any rebound weight gain?
If not howd you avoid it?
Im in the military so i have to perform with at least decent athleticism when we go run and shit so id probably do a light cycle since itd be out of character to suddenly be incapable of running.
>>
>>39093637
i've only done heavy ass cycles cuz i'm impatient lol but the consensus seems to be 2 a day. you'll still be sweating and tired all the time but you won't be bedridden like you are on 3 a day. 4 a day and you die lol. honestly 1 a day is great you'll just be on it for a while longer.

i used to get my dnp from dinitro and then dnpchemist cuz his prices were like half. then dnpchemist stopped selling. so now there's just dinitro but i think his website got shut down so you gotta email him directly. my friend knows his email so i was gonna figure that shit out in like december.

/fit/ used to always have a dnp thread going. i go away for a year and come back and now it's gone. depressing.
>>
>>39093717
>2 a day
wut
how many grams of the stuff on one pill?
>>
>>39093676
there's no rebound weight gain. it's just diet. if you're fat fuck then yeah dnp will make you lose weight but if you go back to eating like a fatass then of course you'll gain the weight back.

the only thing dnp does is speed up the weight loss process. so once you're at your goal weight or whatever you gotta maintain your diet to stay there. that's regardless of whether you got there by dnp or just plain dieting.

of course if you get to 8 percent bodyfat (the lowest you can go without steroids) then your body is itching to slap some fat back on. it is really hard if not impossible to maintain 8 percent. 10 percent you can maintain if you're really careful but lower than that no. so if you use dnp to get to 8 percent you'll prolly be back at 10 percent within a couple weeks at the longest.

and if you're in the military i would strongly advise against doing dnp, especially if you're in anything other than a really cold climate. maybe you could handle 1 a day. but anything higher than that forget about running. walking is going to be enough of a struggle
>>
>>39093757
oh yea lol well there's crystal and powder. it's 250 mg a pill for powder which is equal to 200 mg for crystal. i've only ever done powder and the one guy who did sell crystal, yellowbot, stopped.

so 2 a day is 500 mg a day.

the shit saturates in your blood so after 3 days you're at your peak. for 2 a day i think that's like 1125 mg. which is why people frontload. when i did my 3 pills a day cycle i would take 6 pills on the first day (1500 mg) so i hit the saturation point immediately and just did 3 a day from there.
>>
>>39093794
is there an information repository somewhere? I need to get the dosage just right for my weight/height. Can I just cruise on 250mg to experience slower benefits but lesser (or no sides) or do I have to ramp it up to 500mg?
>>
>>39093822
Google "DNP pastebin"
>>
>>39093822
yeah here's the old pastebin

http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

you can definitely cruise on 250mg a day and get a lot out of it. 500mg a day is gonna suck a lot, no doubt.

dosages are gonna be basically the same for everybody i wouldn't worry about height/weight unless you're a big outlier. of course if you're fatter you're gonna feel the heat a lot more
>>
>>39093893
>>39093894
thx bbys
>>
>>39093676
Im in the military and i've done 250mg a day. It was pretty manageable but the runs killed me. But im stationed in alaska so
>>
>>39094377
How long did you run it and how much did you lose?
>>
would DNP affect someone with gastritis?
>>
DNP hands down the best.

Tried clen + t3 for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off total 8 weeks. (4 on and 4 off)

Recently switched to t3 + DNP. Started at 200mg for 7-8 days, have bumped up dosage 2 days ago to 400mg.

Love it. Fat and weight is dropping.

If you're going to try it please start at the lowest dosage and hold. You have no idea what the concentration is and since there is no negative feedback system your body can't get rid of the excess heat - hyperthermia (you could possibly die)

I'm off it in 4 days will stick to it for cutting rather than clen.
>>
>>39094580
shit not like your gonna read this but I went 11 Days going from 173 to 164 ish. Had to stop to take a PT Test lol .I felt really tired and sweat a lot but i would do it again
>>
File: tmp_616-14760941109509368069.jpg (66KB, 600x944px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_616-14760941109509368069.jpg
66KB, 600x944px
I feel like DNP is amazing but the effects really drop after a few weeks.
>>
>>39095595
They drop how?
>>
>>39095606
Not as effective... as in I'd eat the same, lift the same take the same dosage, but lost fat slower.
>>
>>39095633
How does that work? I thought the body couldn't build tolerance for dnp? sorry if it doesn't make sense english isn't
my first language
>>
>>39095633
>>39095663

>Not as effective... as in I'd eat the same, lift the same take the same dosage, but lost fat slower.

As you get leaner and approach a really low body fat % why the fuck would you eat the same and use the same dosage. You would increase energy expenditure or energy consumption (cut calories further). If you're too lazy to do that then increase DNP dosage.

I personally would not go higher than 400-500mg ED.
>>
>>39095633
Well duh you fucking idiot. You know how you're supposed to adjust calorie intake every 5 lb? If you're losing 5lb every week your have to go down every week. B if you are the same no wonder it wasn't as effective.
>>
I want to try dnp but i really don't want cataracts. What's the lowest dose with minimal sides whilst still being effective? Also what's the chance of actually getting cataracts on dnp?
>>
>>39093332
yohimbine is nice, but it is not dnp-tier when it comes to losing fat. It truly shines when you have your diet and training in check, and are low bf%. You'll be able to lose fat in places where previously there was a stubborn part.
>>
>>39093332
WHAT a cancerous front page of that magazine
>>
>>39096570
>cataracts
Women were the only ones effected.

If you run a 20-30 day cycle tapering 200mg to 400 mg you should be fine anon.

Take plenty of antioxidants if you want to play it safe. I personally didn't apart from a multivitamin, clean diet, plenty of water. Had a successful cycle.
>>
>>39096670
How long and how much lost? What was your end weight and bf % senpai
>>
>>39093332
>>39093601

ECA stack + DNP is god-tier
>>
>>39096680
I lost 18pounds in total. Not sure how much I can attributed to DNP.

I was previously using t3+clen to loose 12 pounds, over 2 month period.

DNP helped me loose the extra 6 pounds. I'm closer to 10% atm in 11days (I have 4 days remaining until supply is out)

15 days to loose rougly 8-9 pounds. which is pretty good as my diet was awful past 3 days.

In 11 days I lost 6 pounds (diet was not on point) I'm guessing 4 more days will allow me to loose at least another 2-3 pounds. 4.5 kg in 15 days is pretty damn good.

Plus no increase in heart rate and BP and shitty feelings of clen. Lethargy was felt at 400mg and 200mg could only feel heat energy was fine.
>>
>>39096687
I think ECA and a low 250mg dose is something you can take erryday.
>>
>>39096710
Height and current weight if you don't mind me asking, trying to get the whole picture
>>
>>39096745
>Height and current weight

Would rather not say. It has no bearing on how effective DNP is in aiding fat loss. Better than t3, clen or anything else.

My advice is to start really low - 200mg for at least 6 days minimum and then taper up.
>>
>>39096782
Fair enough. not your first dnp cycle I'm assuming.
>>
>>39096799
>Fair enough. not your first dnp cycle I'm assuming.

It was my first time. I've only used clen 2wkon2wk off for a total of 3 times along with t3 50-100mcg.

Dropped the clen and switched to DNP, kept t3 in.

Also I am an 'enhanced' athlete so gear is run alongside at all times.

I've only got enough for 4 more days at 400mcg. Will take a 2-3 week break (tighten diet) and then start another 2 week run.

I'm prepping my body for a year long bulk phase and want to start from a leanest form possible. Ideally less than 10% (7-8 if possible)
>>
>>39096820
Damn fampai. Good luck.
>>
>>39093332
how does albuterol work?

like what do you use it for?

the inhalers?
>>
>>39096848
Thanks mate! All the best to you as well in terms of health, lifting and being 'enhanced'!
>>
>>39096859
I'd like to know as well. I'm on EC stack because I thought it has muscle-sparing effects. This thread tells me otherwise.
>>
Is yohimbine useful/necessary to get from 12%ish to sub 10-8% provided that diet and training are in check?
>>
>>39097831

Why would it? All it really does is make you a lot less hungry, which means that the muscle sparing is up to you.
>>
>>39096859
Theres a pill version i think its an alternative to clen with less sides but not as potent fat burning qualities. But apparently it increasing endurance so cardio on your cut will be better
Not speaking from experience, just google
>>
how2get DNP if in the US? Pls respong
>>
>Using DNP
>Wanting cataracts
>>
>>39101610
>>39101621
>the guys who go into a thread and dont read anything
>>
>>39099565
By that do you mean, "get enough protein"?
>>
>>39094724
what are the best DNP products?
>>
>>39102130
nvm found it
ps: works on my machine ;)
>>
>using DNP instead of going on a low carb, rigorous workouts, low fat, high protein diet

its expensive, painful, and risky, would not recommend, because you wont notice much of a difference. cutting is a slow method, therefore you have better control.
>>
so which of the the sources in the `Pastebin are still operating and ship to the EU ?
>>
>>39102966
I say this, but DNP is better than any other fat loss pills or enhancers. They are garbage, just buy DNP instead if you are going that route.

But be ready to watch your diet of essential vitamins your body is going to need because DNP tends to require a lot of attention to your workout intensity, food intake, and amount of DNP you take.

A slight overdose will burn you from the inside. Cause trouble trying to sleep, sweat a lot, unable to workout normally.

The pills come out to $100 or so if you get them from somewhere in Asia since it is illegal in the white world.
>>
>>39093717
People always seems eager to talk about this stuff. Why don't you start the threads back up, Anon?
>>
>>39103073
They get deleted because of shills.
>>
>>39103005
p-please s-someone ?
>>
>>39093601
I dnp use make you lose muscle at all? The special routine I should be on the on it?
>>
>>39103312
Email them and find out.
>>
>>39103429
You'd be on it for 3 weeks max. You could not workout at all and keep all muscle provided your diet continued to have protein in it.
>>
Is it fine to use dnp while cruising?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.