[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/'s first time at the bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 0mgXsib.jpg (31KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
0mgXsib.jpg
31KB, 960x634px
>be me at 21 on break from uni
>watch college basketball game with my brother and his friends who are in their late 20s
>get tipsy/drunk and after the game we decide to go to the bar and try to get laid (with an emphasis on me)
>get pumped up with brother's friend, he likes my confidence and emotional intelligence
>walk into popular bar and it's full of 20 year olds and some people in their 30's
>nearly all are professionals and the girls look older, smarter and bigger than any of the girls I was surrounded by in high school or college (xenoestrogens in food and water)
>I'm 5'9, skinny with an 8 inch cock INFP personality, needledick, and people have said I look like a mix between Russell Brand and Jim Carrey. When I wear my hair down I look like Lloyd from dumber and dumber.

Pickup #1:
>brother's friend asks if I like black girls and sits down next to a couple black girls
>he notices me walk away

Pickup #2
>notice the hottest girls in the bar across the way
>go with brother's friend
>introduce myself to girl
>tfw she's quick as hell and eats me alive intellectually
>can't keep up with her she's making me a fool and notice she isn't interested

Grab a Pint

chug down entire Pint

Pickup #3
>with brother's friend
>he points to a table of 4 grown women
>he sits down at starts talking to them
>tfw in my head I say "THIS IS MY MOMENT!"
>walk up to table
>slam my fist on the table with the power of thor
>look at the hottest girl at the table straight in the fucking eyes with the glare of God
>Start speaking in an English accent in a high pitched voice
>the girls are all laughing
>start showing my Kermit the Frog impression
>brother's friend GTFO
>start singing Toby Kieth to the entire table
>"I SHOULD OF BEEN A COWBOY!...."
>girls think I'm funny
>tell the girls that I'm looking for a girl who's interested in having sex with a King
>ask the girls if there interested
>hottest girl at the table says laughingly "We're entertained."
Continued
>>
>>39089627

>proceed to sit down at the girls table and tell them that "I just want to get to know you"
>they're all friends that are getting their masters at very prestigious schools
>they're all smarter than me
>continue to have a one-sided conversation with them whilst them looking at me like I'm stupid
>hottest girl asks me my name (clearly the leader of the group)
>leave the table because they're not interested

Drink another pint
Go up to brother's friend and say "this is what I'm going to do..."
he responds with "I don't care what you're going to do. You're a lion in a pack of wolves."

Pickup #4
>see short blonde girl across the bar
>reminds of a larger and smarter version of the psychopathic slut I once fell in love with
>has that rough slutty look. She looks like the type of woman I want in my life, one with some sadistic tendencies
>looks like she's in early late 20's at the earliest, likely in her 30's
>I come walking straight towards her with my legendary walk of confidence
>smile at her and she seems to be the most rewarding of my presence
>tfw she might be in to me
>we start talking
>she starts telling me that she's crazy
>"Yeah....I've got ADHD.....and Bipolar Disorder"
>tfw drunk
>eyes pop out of my head and say to her "YEAH ME TOO!" (I was diagnosed but don't take anything anymore as ordered by my Psychiatrist)
>she looks at me at says "No, but I'm completely serious"
>"It's the struggle of my life..."
>she walks away

Pickup #5
>Go across the bar and try to pick up an ugly older chick on the dance floor
>start talking to her but she's bored with me
>moves to the other side of the dance floor
Can't even pick up the ugly girls.

Pickup #6
>go back near that blonde chick and see her Jewish looking friend with glasses on
>walk up to her with a sheepish grin
>over hear blonde chick tell Jewish friend "He's a weirdo!"
>go on to tell the Jewish girl how "I was once a very well liked man"
>"I believe you" said the Jew
Continued
>>
>>39089633
>"then as I got older everything changed"
>"that happens" said the Jew
>tell her I'm with my older brother
>show her my older brother
>she proceeds to approach my older brother

End of the night, we're outside the bar and a couple of the guys in the crew are trying to seal the deal.

I was one of the 6-7 guys standing outside the bar
>blonde skanky looking girl wearing tight dress comes out of the bar with a couple of her friends
>starts talking shit to the guys outside the bar "that none of you are getting laid because you're all losers"
>no one responds
>besides me of course
>tell skank that she's a "rusty old hag way past her prime who needs to learn how to keep her mouth shut"
>she laughs and says "What? LOL you're so little!! I bet you have a small penis!
>do the reasonable thing and begin to lecture her on 2d:4d ratios and testosterone exposure at birth whilst showing my long ring finger
>interrupts me in the middle of my lecture and says "Are you retarded!?!? How old are you?"
>tell her I'm 21 and in college
>tells me "that I haven't even lived real life yet"

>see blonde with a pain threshold leave the bar
>try talking to her again
>she tries to trick me into telling her in front of the 6-7 guys that "I just came out of the mental hospital!"

Brother's friends didn't seal the deal and I ended up walking away with memories..

I didn't meet a single woman that looked like the girls I see on a University campus.

I was exposed to sophisticated relatively successful urban professionals in the (25-35 age range) for the first time.

How did I do?
>>
A bit of a nutter that seemed to fly around at too many girls, but all things considered entertaining. Would join you at the bar
>>
You sound like an idiot and you looked like a dancing monkey to them.
>>
Embarrassing. Your brother's friend was trying to keep your spirit up, but in reality you were a faggot in a pack of wolves.
>>
Yo you kinda sound like you might actually be retarded; like, learning difficulty retarded.
I would suggest aiming lower and drinking more.
>>
Thabks for the read OP. RSS link?
>>
>>39089748
I have ADHD
>>
File: 1474408810256.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474408810256.png
102KB, 512x512px
You sound like a fuckin loser and i wouldnt ever want to hangout with yo
>>
>>39089916
I was cooler than you ever were in middle school
>>
>be virgin turbo autist with no self-esteem
>started lifting a year ago so I look decent now but my mind is still broken
>Holiday in Thailand
>bored after sitting by the pool all day and hitting the gym
>decide to take a walk in the evening to see the town I'm staying in
>too much people everywhere
>find an empty bar at a side street and sit down
>already start to regret this
>there is a TV on with soccer
>order a beer and pretend to be interested
>seconds later two small Thai girls takes the seats next to me
>they seriously can't be older than 16
>spagetti starts building up
>ignore the girls while trying to focus on the game
>they are asking questions about me
>try to be polite but short with my answers
>spagetti starts to subside as they seem to lose interest
>suddenly, one of them puts her hand on my thighs
>spagetti goes critical
>"Ever hade a threesome?" in broken English
>literally bolt out of the chair and run back to the hotel
>never leave hotel area for the rest of the holiday
>>
u alright OP
>>
>>39090099
Kek they were probably traps be glad
>>
>>39090099
That's so awkward, I'd do same as you.

I really did not enjoy bangkok, you can't walk anywhere and if you're white people will try to sell you all kind of shit and or scam you.
>>
>>39090099

This is normal bro, I've been to Thailand twice, and both times I've been alone, it's terrifying, my only tip is to be drunk, and have the mindset that you're going to grab the best looking girl in there, pay whatever needs to be paid and then fuck her as soon as possible, they don't give a shit about small-talk, you're there for one reason and they know it so you might as well just get on with it.

The sex is terrible anyway.

>>39089633
>>39089627
>>39089643

You sound like a fucking funny dude, picking up women you don't already know in some way is tough as dicks for 80% of blokes, especially as society says we always have to be the ones that approach and do all the work, 90% of sex comes from mutual friends, being introduced by your bro's and such, or from girls you've already met somewhere, that's because you already have something to talk about, rather than having to create a conversation out of literally nothing, next time you should let your friend do more of the groundwork, before you jump in with your own way of doing things, hence why he called you a lion in a pack of wolves, a Wolfpack works together for the whole group, not just wanders of on their own and starts having their own individual way of doing things.

It's all learning, the important thing is to have fun, regardless of whether you're out to get laid, having fun = looking confident and comfortable = being attractive = getting laid.
>>
>>39089627
If you are introvert don't try pick up girls at bars, you will always be seen as a weirdo. You know, exteavert people actually enjoy talk for talkings sake. Introvert people talk when they want something and that's creepy first time you meet someone.
>>
Don't ever TRY to get laid. It shows.

Go out with another purpose, and focus on that. If someone interesting catches your eye, say something. If they're interested in you, they will try and continue conversation. If not, move on quickly and immediately.

Charisma goes a long way. Smile more, laugh and joke around. Dance, sing, visibly enjoy yourself.

The puss will come to you.
>>
>>39090242
But I've always been the lone wolf...
>>
>>39090308
Just be yourself kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.