[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit getting over a break up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (72KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 746x717px
I'm really struggling here. Gf if 2 years who I thought loved me forever has left me today.

Just looking for some tips to make the pain go away or get better. Struggling to find the will to live.
>>
Really need some help brahs, trying not to revert to r9k
>>
>>39086957
First things first, stop being a faggot.

Once you've got that perfected, I dunno, lift, play video games, go on a trip somewhere.

Best way to get over one girl is to get on top of another.

Stop defining yourself with other people. Seriously. Kick that habit, asap.
>>
>>39086984
Thanks man, how do I stop being a faggot? I feel like I'll never find someone like her again. I can't stand the thought of her with another person moving on.
>>
>>39087001
>I feel like I'll never find someone like her again
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=oneitis

I guarantee you there's nothing "special" about her. Sure you had fun, and maybe you *really* enjoyed fucking her, but she's nothing special.

Are you afraid to be alone, anon? Cut that out. Focus on you. Travel a bit. Go out and meet new people.

Seriously though, fuck someone else and you'll be fine.
>>
>>39086957

If you're not blowing off steam lifting then I can't help you. Lifting and time is all it takes.
>>
File: 1476144022718.jpg (138KB, 633x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476144022718.jpg
138KB, 633x568px
>>39086957
Go to /r9k/. Trust me, it will enlighten you. Girls are fucking liars, my bros. And theres nothing special about hoes.
>>
>>39087049
I am afraid to be alone, it's like a lights gone out for me. I'm at university so I can't travel at the moment and my game is fucking shit so there's 0 chance of me fucing another girl
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 329x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 329x310px
>>39087072
Wahhhhh! No wonder she left your little bitch ass. Jesus Christ!
>>
File: 1456970705680.gif (407KB, 478x482px) Image search: [Google]
1456970705680.gif
407KB, 478x482px
>>39087072
>afraid to be alone
just get over that
I didn't get laid for 2.5 years in college
Yeah it sucks at first but you start to reach a point where you don't give a fuck
And then you will be able to get laid again because you're finally willing to try anything because you just don't give a single fuck
>>
>>39086957

So how did you fuck up my dude?
>>
>>39087105
Just argued a lot the past few months, treated her like a true piece of shit and realised when it was too late. Just a destructive relationship..

Started out great though
>>
>>39086957
Plant a pipe bomb under her car.

Always makes me feel like a man again after a rough break up.
>>
She's coming soon to drop my things round. Do I need to stay strong?
>>
>>39087135
Ask yourself, what would Zyzz do?
>>
>>39086957
Go spend time with friends

Or do what I did and drink yourself into a stupor for a week or two

Then pick yourself up and continue as if nothing happened
>>
Worst part is she had to say bye to my little brothers and mum, we'd been like a family to her.

Oh well. Live and learn. Time to fix myself and realise
>>
>>39086957
Same thread as:
>>>/pol/93003860
>>
Curious OP: did you see it coming? Any red flags, or totally blindsided?
>>
>>39086957
I hopped on juice and permablasted for a year, i feel better and look better but ill die young
>>
>>39086957
Best advice is to just be sad and depressed and get it all out of your system. Wallow around in it. You will never trick your brain into forgetting about it. Watch sad movies, listen to sad music, all that shit. The only thing that helps is time. You can't cheat yourself, but day by day it gets a tiny tiny bit better, until one day you feel like yourself again. Just focus on that final day sometime in the future when you're feeling down and know that you will get there eventually and this will all seem like a bad dream.
>>
>>39086957
Stop being a codependent little shit. Relationships come and go. You are not your fucking relationship status.

Yeah and she's probably already getting dick. Girls have it ridiculously easy compared to us.
>>
>>39087393
Yeah saw it coming but didn't think she'd go through with it
>>
File: IMG_1957.jpg (39KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
39KB, 367x390px
>>39086957
NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.