[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I be shirtless in public to show off my gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 8wgg98.jpg (191KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
8wgg98.jpg
191KB, 426x640px
Where can I be shirtless in public to show off my gains?
>>
File: 1432641856894.jpg (25KB, 330x342px) Image search: [Google]
1432641856894.jpg
25KB, 330x342px
>>39086954
Come on genius.
>>
Besides the beach of course
>>
The beach
>>
>>39086983
The beach
>>
>>39086983
The beach
>>
You can go on a really hot day
>>
>>39086983
The pool
>>
Do some light jogging and you can be shirtless anywhere you want
>>
Jog shirtless on a hot day.
No, it wont kill your gains dumbass.
>>
>>39086954
that fucking core is disgusting. Is it mostly genetics?
>>
>>39087173
Abs are 70% genetics 30% bf/muscle.
>>
Beach.
Abercrombie store.
Shame on you, that's from first degree of Homosexual Studies.
>>
Why do you need to be shirtless in public? Can'y you just wear a tight shirt like the rest of us?
>>
>>39087180
I have no idea what you mean
>>39087173
ab shape and configuration is probably entirely genetic; the only thing wrong with this guy's abs is that the middle ones are too far apart. the issue is accentuated by his sucking his stomach in somewhat--if you're lean enough for abs to show clearly without sucking your stomach in, sucking your stomach in will almost always make your abs look worse.
>>
>>39087719
How fucking lean do you have to be to have visible abs without flexing
>>
Just set up scenarios where you end up shirtless
>walking down street
>accosted my knifewielding mugger
>fight him off sustaining minor lacerations
>better rip up my shirt to make dressings

>walking down street
>have friend pretending to be homeless
>'you must be freezing you poor vagrant, here take my shirt, if only i had a jacket'

>walking down street
>hidden accomplice releases an angry bull
>take off your (red) shirt to draw bull away from innocent passersby
>>
>>39086954
this guy looks fucking horrible lol
>>
>>39087976
Gear and Growth hormones.
Not something to give to the stupid.
>>
>>39087919
>your wife's son is walking over a puddle and you throw your carcass over it so he doesn't suffer. shirt is now wet and must be taken off.
>>
>>39087897

/watch?v=1oWcpweTuXs&ab_channel=AlanThrall
>>
>>39086983
Try the coastal areas
>>
>>39087719
I'm >>39087173 and didn't mean his abs specifically. His obliques are overpowering
>>
>>39088032
Thanks faggot I wasted 10 minutes. Could have told me that the part is right at the end
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.