[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suggestions on what improvements to add?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 14_1.jpg (14KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
14_1.jpg
14KB, 275x275px
Okay I've been going to the gym for the past 4 months and as of now this is the routine I've been doing as of recently:

Pull down exercises - 30 or 50 reps on 70 pounds.

Chest press - 30 reps on 30 pounds.

Shoulder press - 20 reps on 10 pounds.

Biceps curls - 20 - 30 reps on 30 pounds.

Triceps press 50 reps on 50 pounds.

Fly exercises - 40 - 50 reps on 50 pounds.

Assisted chin exercises - 15 reps on 50 pounds.

Assited dip exercises - 10 reps on 50 pounds.

Torso rotation exercises - 30 reps on 50 pounds on the left and right sides.

Abdominal exercises - 30 - 50 reps on 30 pounds.

Hanged leg lifts - 10 - 15 reps.

I tend to just do some random exercises after this routine but the one I described is my usual pattern, and If it matters I'm 6'2 and weigh about 153 pounds. Any thing I should add to it?
>>
Do an actual routine, this is awful and you're wasting your time.
>>
>>39086635
Well results have been showing on my body so I can't entirely agree that the routine I've been doing is awful or a waste of time.

HOWEVER I'm open to hear of better routines hence why I made this thread.
>>
>>39086651
you're a fucking DYEL mate. 30 lbs curls, 70 lbs pull down? jesus pls. any idiot can fucking google-fu a routine, doesn't mean it's EFFECTIVE. if you want to progress then stop dicking around and follow a PROVEN routine.
>>
>>39086651
You have noob gains, you're putting stress on your body. That why you see results. After 3 to 6 months you will stop progressing and will wonder why. You're program will be why
>>
>>39086651
Also, read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>39086651
post pics retard
>>
>>39087019
this
>HURRR I AM SEEING RESULTS SO ITS CAN'T BE BAD! I'M AN INDIVIDUAL!!!

you make gains pretty much doing anything as a complete dyel novice. That does NOT mean they will continue or are optimal

>>39087026
>>
Oh my goodness is every forum on the internet filled with people being more willing to throw insults and ridicule instead of simply just give advice or helpful posts?

Is the internet filled with that much insecure people?

LIKE I SAID if it's not enough then PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME.
>>
>>39087019
Okay then smarty then explain to me a better way to do it IN YOUR OWN WORDS, instead of just insult me and push the sticky in my face.
>>
File: horsemode.jpg (71KB, 564x678px) Image search: [Google]
horsemode.jpg
71KB, 564x678px
>>39086635
>>39086987
>>39087019
t. dyel
>>
>>39087141
it's literally in the sticky
kys

prolly bait anyway
>>
>>39087141
>>39087121
>triggered dyel here guys
we told you to read the sticky. there is so much information in there to learn from
>>
>>39087186
And I said just tell me. It's stupid that the common theme here in most threads I see around here is "Oh you're stupid, just read the sticky," when you can share specific parts of said sticky to the person who is asking for input.

Why don't you actually answer with your own words and be useful yourself?
>>
>>39087197
i just told you in my own words to fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>39087208
Boy you must be an insecure little wreck away from the keyboards aren't you? Or is that the common type around here?

Don't worry if people around here really prefer to behave like you perhaps I will kill yourself if it'll make you feel that good about yourself K?
>>
>>39086624
1: read the fucking sticky like everyone else said and stop asking to be fucking hand fed information
2: increase the weights and decrease reps to 8-10
3: get an actual routine
>>
>>39087225
You're the one who not benefitting by being lazy. Most of the sticky has useful information that goes over a variety of novice related questions. Why should I type a wall of text when the point of the sticky is to read it?
>>
>>39087225
>being this inbred
>>
File: 1474915932410.jpg (68KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1474915932410.jpg
68KB, 632x738px
>>39087121
Read the sticky fuccboi
>>>/gtfo/
>>
>>39087353
2.I did mention how I started out really low at first but I built up to this point correct? Either way very well I'll increase the weights and do less reps.

As for the sticky, I'm looking for suggested exercises to do at my gym and I don't recall that thing naming all of them so I POSTED MY ROUTINE AND ASKED FOR SUGGESTIONS HERE.
>>
>>39088284
You should:
>Remove your program
>Go read the last part of the sticky
If all else fails:
>Leave
>>
I don't get why threads like this happen. the sticky is extremely readable and written just like a long forum post broken into sections based on your area of concern. I'd get it if it was super long or written with a bunch of scientific facts and figures, but it's easy, concise, and informative.
>>
Successful troll is successful.
>>
R E A D T H E S T I C K Y

Now fuck off
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.